The results of a liberal controlled school system

Werbung:
Liberals control school systems... in red states? Everywhere?

Republican beliefs in the stolen election would argue its conservatives who have ruined kids thinking skills where they rule

Liberals control school systems... in red states? Everywhere?

Republican beliefs in the stolen election would argue its conservatives who have ruined kids thinking skills where they rule
Yes the majority of teacher are liberal and you know it you lying liberal waste of skin.
I worked in the school system you idiot . And have had kids in it and went to school and have sa few teachers in my family al liberal except one experience sitting in from of the tv watching the view in your underwear while easing a biscuit and drinking Queer beer

Yes the majority of teacher are liberal and you know it you lying liberal waste of skin.

the majority are? I don't know that, can you prove it?
is that true in red states too? prove it.

. And have had kids in it and went to school and have sa few teachers in my family al liberal except one experience sitting in from of the tv watching the view in your underwear while easing a biscuit and drinking Queer beer
So liberalism is caused by drinking "Queer Beer"?
LIke this?

do liberals control schools in red states? aren't they controlled by boards that are elected by republicans? lol.

and why would you blame teachers. maybe the fault isn't even in the school. maybe its technology or parents or fox news lol

you're just your usual moron self, rushing to whine about liberals. lol

Prove teachers are the problem lol no its the janitors fault or the bus drivers surely.
Tech, parents, social media, superintendents, school boards, state boards all can impact education, moron
Prove it's teachers

Werbung:
Back