The results of a liberal controlled school system

Werbung:
Liberals control school systems... in red states? Everywhere?

Republican beliefs in the stolen election would argue its conservatives who have ruined kids thinking skills where they rule
Our church successfully lobbied NC lawmakers to remove state oversight from NC Christian schools nearly 50 years ago.

O yes I have lug nut .I have proven that the majority of teachers are liberals and they are influenced our kid. They care more about social issues then education.
You just hate the truth
Teachers don't control schools, moron
They are employees, moron
Schools are controlled by laws and svhool boards, moron

O yes I have lug nut .I have proven that the majority of teachers are liberals and they are influenced our kid. They care more about social issues then education.
You just hate the truth
We're the majority of teachers liberals before? If so something besides teachers changed. Duh

There is no US education system. There ate thousands of school districts that are run by elected school board members, and they range in quality from awful to amazing.

Republicans know that teachers like to volunteer to campaign for candidates, and they do so for free. Teachers are respected members of their communities and are underpaid in comparison to other professions. Teaching young children to read is as complicated and difficult as most of what someone with an MBA does, and is paid far less. The Heritage Foundation wants to replace public school teachers with private and charter schools where the teachers are paid even less and denied the right to collective bargaining.

Cool story. State laws still apply to your schools in general.
Private and parochial schools pay very crappy wages, and they cannot afford to hire people who know math and science well and how to make it interesting to the students. The greater the percentage of "Christian school" graduates there are, the more backward our country will be.

There is no US education system. There ate thousands of school districts that are run by elected school board members, and they range in quality from awful to amazing.

Republicans know that teachers like to volunteer to campaign for candidates, and they do so for free. Teachers are respected members of their communities and are underpaid in comparison to other professions. Teaching young children to read is as complicated and difficult as most of what someone with an MBA does, and is paid far less. The Heritage Foundation wants to replace public school teachers with private and charter schools where the teachers are paid even less and denied the right to collective bargaining.
really there is no us school district you claim , Who is responsible for schools in the United States?

The U.S. federal government operates, financially supports, or has chartered a number of schools and colleges to meet a variety of specific educational needs thought to be best addressed at the national level. Traditionally, elementary and secondary schools in the United States are primarily the responsibility of local school districts.
Some teachers are respected members of the community but many are not and I know a few who are not.
So it looks like you were wrong again and you were teacher my my,

Private and parochial schools pay very crappy wages, and they cannot afford to hire people who know math and science well and how to make it interesting to the students. The greater the percentage of "Christian school" graduates there are, the more backward our country will be.

Really public schools pay better they do and you have a phd and were a teacher , will meat stick I have several teachers in my family and know better.
Private School Vs. Public School: Facts, Benefits & Statistics
According to data found in 2018, the percentage of new teachers (less than four years of teaching experience) is higher in private schools at 16%, compared with public schools at 11%. “Due to higher salaries and better benefits packages, teachers gravitate toward public schools,” says Dynarski. “A common … See more.

And you claim you get a better education because kids are smarter in public schools well well and you were a teacher hey my my again need I really say more.

On average, private school students tend to score higher on standardized tests compared to public school students1. However, it’s important to note that these scores are averages, and individual performance can vary widely within both types of schools. Factors such as student motivation, teaching quality, and resources available to the schools can all influence test scores. Additionally, private schools use different standardized tests than public schools, so direct comparisons can be challenging2. Keep in mind that while private schools may have higher average scores, there is still a wide range of performance within each type of school

Lets look at how the liberal system stacks up to the world , Kinda looks like all teachers are failing badly to educate kids

Countries with the Best Educational Systems - 2021 Best Countries Report*
Ironically, despite the United States having the best-surveyed education system on the globe, U.S students consistently score lower in math and science than students from many other countries. According to a Business Insider report in 2018, the U.S. ranked 38th in math scores and 24th in science. Discussions about why the United States' education rankings have fallen by international standards over the past three decades frequently point out that government spending on education has failed to keep up with inflation.

Here is a good example of a liberal education

Keep telling us how it is so we wil all know the facts and truth . You should be a a cabinet member for big joe your so observant

So have you explained how teachers control the school system and not school boards and how they control it in red states . And why this generation is different than last generation if it's the teacher's fault but they were liberals that and are liberals now. This looks more like just another one of your silly Anti-liberal stupid Threads LOL

Cool story. State laws still apply to your schools in general.
The state can inspect our buildings for safety compliance but cannot tell our schools what to teach or how to teach. NC Christian school students have for decades consistently scored higher than their public-school counter parts on standardized tests in all academic areas.

Werbung:
The state can inspect our buildings for safety compliance but cannot tell our schools what to teach or how to teach. NC Christian school students have for decades consistently scored higher than their public-school counter parts on standardized tests in all academic areas.
Cool story bro. That doesn't prove they are better schools since the school population is different
But keep bragg8ng if it makes you feel better

Back