The right can't white wash this

Hell you should have been in charge during ww2, we wouldn’t have even had to fight just send in a couple hundred rioters and the Nazi government would have fell..... that is what you said you believe
Stupid , you are on boring bullshitter. Just go away,

Werbung:
Imagine comparing a bunch of brainless lunatics' failure to overtake the capital to a highly trained military's taking down of a dictatorship during war times to try and justify why the former wasn't that big of a deal.

How very undemocratic of you to force people to be the way you want them to and believe the way you think they should.

Nope voting them out is not enough, we must forcibly tell the new conservative political party what is now acceptable for them to believe.

Now I don’t see these conservative denying me any freedoms but I sure see you trying to.

That is scary.

Let's now add people like Mark Milley who think it is the job of the military to decide who the president is. If he does not like who is president he should be able to remove that person by force. He calls half of the country NAZIS.

As far as I know (want to hear such a beginning from a Trump fan) he was concerned about the peaceful transfer of power.

He works for the president of the USA. He talked about arresting Trump for saying the election was not accurate. He called the more than 70 million people who voted for Trump Nazis. He has talked about the military not following through on orders given by a president, Trump and he has talked as if he should have a say in intelligence appointments.

Civilians run our government. The military work for them. When military people talk about usurping power and authority from presidents that is dangerous.

The left would have wanted a general talking that way to be arrested in the Vietnam era. Today they applaud him for hating Trump.

Let's now add people like Mark Milley who think it is the job of the military to decide who the president is. If he does not like who is president he should be able to remove that person by force. He calls half of the country NAZIS.
If you are talking about the right , I call them hate Nazis' very descriptive and right to the point. They are this countries biggest threat and enemy, no one comes close to the level of threat this hate group is for this great country,

He works for the president of the USA. He talked about arresting Trump for saying the election was not accurate. He called the more than 70 million people who voted for Trump Nazis. He has talked about the military not following through on orders given by a president, Trump and he has talked as if he should have a say in intelligence appointments.

Civilians run our government. The military work for them. When military people talk about usurping power and authority from presidents that is dangerous.

The left would have wanted a general talking that way to be arrested in the Vietnam era. Today they applaud him for hating Trump.
I support anyone who hates this countries biggest enemy and threat , I hate the right because I'm a patriot , all patriots hate the right

Calling half the country Nazis just because they disagree with you is moronic.

Not going to engage such nonsense.

My approach as a new member of this forum to is ignore posters who are extreme. there is nothing to be gained from debating people like this.

Maybe he works for the president, but he has to serve the constitution and if a president violates the constitution....
Constitution > president.

That is not his job to decide. So every general in the US military can freelance or refuse orders based on their own interpretation of the constitution? No they cannot.

Joe Biden is clearly violating the first amendment right to free speech. That's part of the constitution. So he should be arrested by General Milley then?

In the first amendment it says
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Supreme court decisions have determined that applies to all branches of government as well as state and local government. The Biden administration just admitted they are spying on Americans posting on social media platforms censoring speech through those platforms.

There is a whole other problem with this also. A presidential administration pressuring or intimidating third parties to censor speech they do not like. Even though these companies and these mega rich people supported Biden and helped him get elected they can be coerced and that is also a violation of the first amendment.

Calling half the country Nazis just because they disagree with you is moronic.

Not going to engage such nonsense.

My approach as a new member of this forum to is ignore posters who are extreme. there is nothing to be gained from debating people like this.
Well whoopy ding I didn't call anyone Nazi did I really. The word Is hate Nazi which defines the action of a group that is Nazi like and ace that is exactly what the hate party is, nothing else.

Joe Biden is clearly violating the first amendment right to free speech. That's part of the constitution. So he should be arrested by General Milley then?

In the first amendment it says

Supreme court decisions have determined that applies to all branches of government as well as state and local government. The Biden administration just admitted they are spying on Americans posting on social media platforms censoring speech through those platforms.

There is a whole other problem with this also. A presidential administration pressuring or intimidating third parties to censor speech they do not like. Even though these companies and these mega rich people supported Biden and helped him get elected they can be coerced and that is also a violation of the first amendment.
Think so, then like every America , you can take him to court with that position , that will be a hoot. otherwise your just hot air. If you can't afford it yourself you can get together with a bunch of other hate Nazi's and do it. What a wank.

Werbung:
Back