The top 11 things you should know about Sarah Palin

Popeye

In case there are those that have yet to know what Sarah Palin (AKA the Baby Factory) is all about, here are some pointers:

The top 11 things you should know about Sarah Palin:

1) She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power

2) She strongly supports big oil (her husband works for oil company BP)

3) She stands for everything that Hillary Clinton stood against

4) She is adamantly opposed to reproductive rights for women

5) She has no federal or international experience. Prior to being governor (for less than two years) she was only the mayor of a small town and a beauty queen!

6) She believes global warming is a farce and is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species

7) She believes creationism should be taught in public schools

8) She supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and anywhere else big oil wants

9) She supports Pebble Mine which will destroy the richest salmon run in the world

10) She supports aerial shooting of bears and wolves in Alaska

11) She is pro-war

http://www.grizzlybay.org/SarahPalinInfoPage.htm

Werbung:
In case there are those that have yet to know what Sarah Palin (AKA the Baby Factory) is all about, here are some pointers:

The top 11 things you should know about Sarah Palin:

1) She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power

This is based on her firing of Public Safety Commissioner Monegan, her prerogative as governor. The question is whether she did this because he wouldn't fire Trooper Michael Wooten. Palin had previously asked for an investigation of Wooten, apparently a loose cannon. Here are the results of the state trooper internal investigation of Wooten:

Troopers found four instances in which Wooten violated policy, broke the law, or both:
- Wooten used a Taser on his stepson, to show him how it worked.
- He shot a moose without a permit. At the time he was married to McCann, who won a highly coveted permit in a drawing but never intended to use it herself.
- He drank beer in his patrol car on one occasion.
- He told others that his father-in-law — Palin’s father, Chuck Heath — would “eat a f’ing lead bullet” if he helped his daughter get an attorney for the divorce.

http://community.adn.com/adn/node/130073

2) She strongly supports big oil (her husband works for oil company BP)

This is a typical baseless popeye falsehood - she merely supports drilling for more oil, as do very many americans. And is it illegal to work for an oil company? No, at least not till/if Obama gets elected. :D

3) She stands for everything that Hillary Clinton stood against

Duh - who'da thunk - she's a REPUBLICAN!

4) She is adamantly opposed to reproductive rights for women

No, she's all for women REPRODUCING, what she opposes is the obama policy of infanticide.

5) She has no federal or international experience. Prior to being governor (for less than two years) she was only the mayor of a small town and a beauty queen!

Here we go again with your "prior" crapola. :D Prior to being inthe senate (through pure dumb lucking out) Obama was a ghetto organizer for a small housing project. Palin has two years of the relevent EXECUTIVE experience, Obama has ZERO EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE.

6) She believes global warming is a farce and is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species

LOTS of people think it is a farce, and it's obvious that polar bears should be delisted - their population is INCREASING:

"In the 1950s the polar bear population up north was estimated at 5,000. Today it's 20- to 25,000, a number that has either held steady over the last 20 years or has risen slightly. In Canada, the manager of wildlife resources for the Nunavut territory of Canada has found that the population there has increased by 25 percent."

7) She believes creationism should be taught in public schools

No supporting link - probably another of your many falsehoods.

8) She supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and anywhere else big oil wants

MANY people support drilling oil there, and the claim "anywhere else big oil wants" is a lie and you have no supporting link.

9) She supports Pebble Mine which will destroy the richest salmon run in the world

False. From wiki:

Protection of the environment and fisheries will be ensured by the stringent environmental review and permitting process, including an EIS, that is required before development is allowed.
Much of the poor environmental track record of mining is from a time before current technologies and regulations.
Northern Dynasty has a "no net loss" policy for fisheries.

11) She is pro-war

She is anti-dictator and anti-islamofascist - Obama is a dangerous and naive appeaser - he would be the new millenium Neville Chamberlain.

She has no federal or international experience. Prior to being governor (for less than two years) she was only the mayor of a small town and a beauty queen!

heck. she is "OVER QUALIFIED" ( sarcasm) ........ but should fit right in with the rest of the neocons. aka anal retentives.

shooting bears?:confused: ....Now THAT Is pure EVIL.

heck. she is "OVER QUALIFIED" ( sarcasm) ........ but should fit right in with the rest of the neocons. aka anal retentives.

shooting bears?:confused: ....Now THAT Is pure EVIL.

Since when is "federal" experience a requirement to become the VICE PRESIDENT? For the record, the last two democratic Presidents had a grand total of 0 years of combined "federal" experience.

You are grasping at straws, and personally I think it is hilarious.

LOL....... It IS hilarious. ....in addition to being such an obvious "tactic". Who knows, it just might work.

LOL....... It IS hilarious. ....in addition to being such an obvious "tactic". Who knows, it just might work.

It continues to baffle me when certain people bring that up and pretend it is a real issue.

do you mean "experience"???

seems that the neo cons aka McCain team made a big issue of it . what is good for the goose , is not so for the gander???...so to speak.

Nope and would not , even if it were dead.

.........takes "rare" to a whole new level.;)

I don't see why not, it's a lot better than anything you've ever bought in a grocery store, besides the fact that it's not jammed full of steroids, hormones, and all kinds of other chemicals that you have NO idea what they're doing to you.

seems that the neo cons aka McCain team made a big issue of it . what is good for the goose , is not so for the gander???...so to speak.

The "experience" of the President is important. The experience of the Vice-President is of little importance right now.

If Palin were the top of the ticket, then it would be an issue. Since she is not, the issue becomes irrelevant.

The "experience" of the President is important. The experience of the Vice-President is of little importance right now.

If Palin were the top of the ticket, then it would be an issue. Since she is not, the issue becomes irrelevant.

that is is you value the VP very little, and just plan to hope the press makes it 4 years ( yes im sure most of hope that, but you know what I mean)

Even something non life threating comes up and McCain , you could see something where McCain was out for a short time for some reason, and she was in charge....

I would like to hear her talk on the Policy issues of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, and such and get a idea is she at least has a grasp of it all. I am guessing McCain found that out, but i want to hear her talk .

I would like to hear her talk on the Policy issues of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, and such and get a idea is she at least has a grasp of it all. I am guessing McCain found that out, but i want to hear her talk .

Yes, I'd like to hear Obama talk about international policy also... :mad:

Palin:

On Iraq

"[]while I support our president, Condoleezza Rice and the administration, I want to know that we have an exit plan in place; I want assurances that we are doing all we can to keep our troops safe. Every life lost is such a tragedy. I am very, very proud of the troops we have in Alaska, those fighting overseas for our freedoms, and the families here who are making so many sacrifices."

On Iran

I have heard nothing from her about Iran but she seems to be pretty tough. Tough enough to handle anybody.

On Afghanistan

Guess we will have to wait.

On Russia

I would think that being commander in chief ( that's executive experience that none of the other candidates have by the way) of a state that interacts with Russia would give her some know how here. She is also the governor of the only state in the union that borders on two foreign powers. So hey it's not much but it is still more than Obama and Biden have.

Werbung:

Once again - it's Obama who has NO EXECUTIVE expeirence - but keep ducking the issue. :p

Back