The untold story, The truth has always been at your fingertips

Russia 1919-1921 During the Bolshevik Revolution There was a Jewish minority take over and they proceeded to slaughter 30 MILLION Anglos (A Concise History of th Russian Revolution-Author Richard Pipes, Baird Professor of History at Harvard University, 1981-82 he served as President Reagan's National Security adviser on Soviet and East European affairs).

The book was given to me by one of our own double agents, I was told to read it if I wanted to know the truth, He is still on Russia's top 10 wanted people list.

The slaughter in Russia was committed by the Jews, the other whites.

Germany WWII- Adolf Hitler, Hitler had brought his country out of the great depression and the Dutch people loved him, the Jewish Aristocrats tried to dictate policy and when Hitler refused they started hording money to stifle the economy. Now your in Hitlers shoes and you are aware of what the Jews are up too, and you also know what the Jews did in Russia just 20 years before, would you not conclude, that they(The Jews) had the same intentions for Germany as they did in Russia?

If the Jews slaughtered 30 Million in Russia, how many Germans would they have slaughtered if given the chance?

Hitler knew this and he said what is good for the goose is good for the gander, turnabout is fair play.

There is only an estimated 20 million Jews on earth today, Hitler killed 6 to 7 MILLION Jews, if he would have killed 30 MILLION as the Jews did to the Anglo in Russia, there would be no Jews on earth.

Today the Jewish Aristocrats still wield a mighty sword, the most effective form of human manipulation, the media in all of it's forms, across the globe.

After the collapse of Russia the Jewish aristocrats grabbed almost all of the working infrastructure under the guise of free enterprise, well below market value. The Russians peoples soon realized what had happened and now slowly but surely have regained control of it's infrastructure and Media. This is why Jewish people are migrating out of Russia.

Search for the truth and it will set you free, If you believe what you learned in school , you believe a big lie.

Werbung:
Search for the truth and it will set you free, If you believe what you learned in school , you believe a big lie.

Mostly I just believe that you earned yourself a ban. Check the featured article and you'll see that anti-semitism is not tolerated here.

And please, tell all your little anti-semitic buddies that WE'RE NOT INTERESTED.

Wait wait wait, the jews killed the russians so the germans killed them back? oO

....Right. Go to hell.

are you guys really afraid of knowing the truth?

don't disregard a story without a proper investigation, read a book called A Concise History of th Russian Revolution - Author Richard Pipes, Baird Professor of History at Harvard University, 1981-82 he served as President Reagan's National Security adviser on Soviet and East European affairs, I did.

If you are scared just say so.

oh, and by the way refer to "Godwins law" provided link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwins_law

Right. And by default we are all accountable for the idiocies of the general stupidity and lawlessness of our races and creeds. So that makes you..hmm...a racist. How very surprising.

I love the way this indivudal Godwin tries to put himself on par with people like Newton and Fleming by announcing he's created a 'law' that reveals something so important but in a simple way like gravity or the thumb rule for electricity.

This bloke has simply pointed out that political forums sometimes find their threads end up with people calling each other Hitler. It's hardly worthy of being called a law, wouldn't you agree?

I love the way this indivudal Godwin tries to put himself on par with people like Newton and Fleming by announcing he's created a 'law' that reveals something so important but in a simple way like gravity or the thumb rule for electricity.

This bloke has simply pointed out that political forums sometimes find their threads end up with people calling each other Hitler. It's hardly worthy of being called a law, wouldn't you agree?

Of coarse you wouldn't agree unless it fit your agenda, right?

Werbung:
Back