The US Government is behind 9/11

From the list of things you will never hear a 9/11 CT say:

"Asking questions alone is meaningless. Here's my theory about what happened on 9/11...."

Werbung:
The planes could not have done the damge that was done to the towers.

* why not? just becuse? they are huge, fuel loaded, and hit at a high speed .

If they could how come one only scratched the Pentagona and then disppeared?

* Scratched? a scrach ti when someone dings your car a bit, not when your car is left with one side destroyed and on fire and many people killed.

How come Bush wasn't whisked to safety? No one know what was happening..hard to belive Bush CO being lost I know.

How come the airliners weren't intercepted as hundreds of airliners are routinely around the world every year? becuse we lost track of them, and when a airliner is intercepted, it normaly is a known plane sending out a single to people who they are, or on a known course not a hijacked plane over the east coast. go take a look at how many planes are on those radards some time and then try follow one that is not sending it single and not on a course.

How come a passport of one of the 'terrorists' landed safely on top of the rubble? how alot of things where found?

How come the Government fought hard against having an inquiry and then held a fixed one and then were unco-operative? Cuz they F'ed up and did not want people to see how bad.

How come the last of the steel of the towers was hastily shipped off to China as scrapbefore it could be analysed? I damn plane hit the towns , they fell. to normal people thats all you need to know. and they need to get the area cleaned up.

How come firmenen and other workers reported hearing exploaisons on various floors? when a floor pancakes on the next the air shoots out, forms plooms of air and dust out the sides and a thundering boom...ever hear thunder? thats just air moving thats it.

How come the towers fell at free fall speed? Cuz they did not? just becuse you say they did not make it so. in fact some else said they did not fall at free fall speed and that was there proof lol.

How come there was not 30 metres of jagged concrete left standing? Cuz i was crushed?

How did the towers turn to powder? buringmakes drywall and other things dust. I have a fire in teh fire pit, guess whats left...dust. Explain how bombs would make dust and a huge fire form a plane hit cant.

How did airline fuel get to a temperature that could melt steel? Who said melt, it just needs to get weak. Ever heated steel in a fire, its not hard, and you can start to bend it. it weak...weak plus lots of weight = boom falling builiding.

How come it was the same air traffic control guy on 3 lost planes and how come he broke protocol every time and did not immediatley implement CAA policy?

*show me the protocal, and also cuz when you get 4 hijacked planes and planes crashing into buildings ...people panic screw up, and not everyone knows the code I bet.

How come nobody was disciplined over such a lousy performance?

* cuz there would be no one left to do stuff, and Bush is a Idiot.

How come one of the alleged pilots cannot be shown to have even had a ticket to get on the plane?

*becuse I bet they can. unless you want them to have tickets in there real name.

And hundreds of other questions.

The best interpretation for the US is that it knew it was going to happen and they did nothing.

The worst case is that they orchestrated it.

the most ratinal one, is that you are insane and hate logic and would belive any theory someone gave you.

Of all Dawkins' how come questions maybe the best approach is to just dwell on one instead of trying to answer a lot of ridiculous conspiracy questions which aren't even worth attempting to answer.

Dawkins asked:
How did airline fuel get to a temperature that could melt steel?

How come you would even have to suspect that steel needs to be melted in order for it to fail. How come you haven't even gone to the trouble of finding out how hot steel can get when a combination of fuels are burned in conditions which resemble the WTC towers? How come you don't understand that steel can easily reach cherry red in thos conditons which will weaken it sufficiently so that it will become plastic in nature?

When they insulate steel pipe bridges in oil refineries it is to prevent the pipe bridges from weakening and collapsing in a fire and thereby breaking pipes containing petroleum products of every description. Do you want to know the truth or are you stuck on maintaining your conspiracy theory?

When Dawkins and Kat aren't burning American flags and chanting "Death to Israel", they spend their time on forum boards trying to convince American's that their own government was behind 9/11.

Get a life guys... Try doing even the slightest bit of research on the topic and you will find that everyone of your totally rediculous statements, accusations and questions have already been debunked as nonsense.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home

Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

AJ: All right my friends, second hour, the anniversary of the globalist attack coming up. It's an amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined us in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all over. Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let's get into the new evidence. And then we'll get into why you are being harassed by the FBI, as other FBI people are being harassed who have been blowing the whistle on this. So, this is really getting serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing. We are suing them under the Constitution for violating Americans' rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I've been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30 years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with.

AJ: Absolutely and now it has come out - five separate drills of flying hijacked jets into buildings that morning - which you told us about before it even broke in the Associated Press. They were trying to get out ahead of you. You talked about how you interviewed military people who were told it was a drill that morning. Then to get out ahead of that, the news finally reported on it. Now, we've learned that all these operations - I want to get into that, I want to talk about the new incriminating evidence of ordering it and how they had drilled on this, how Cheney was in the bunker controlling this. That has even come out in the mainstream news but they won't release the details of that, Stanley. But what type of FBI harassment are you going through? SH: First of all, my office was burglarized in San Francisco several months ago. Files were gone through and some files were seized - particularly the ones dealing with the lady that was married to one of the hijackers. Fortunately, I had spare copies in a hidden place so nothing disappeared permanently. But more significantly, FBI agents have been harassing one of my staff members and threatening them with vague but frightening threats of indicting them. And it's just total harassment. They have planted a spy, an undercover agent, in my organization, as we just recently discovered. In other words, these are Nazi Germany tactics. This is the kind of government you have in this country. This is what Bush is all about.

AJ: All right, eight minutes, 25 seconds into the second hour. Stanley Hilton, political scientist, lawyer, Bob Dole's former chief of staff, is suing the government for 7 billion dollars for carrying out 9/11 and for racketeering. And he joins us now. During the break, I first really did the big interview with Stanley Hilton after I saw him attacked on Fox News. And that interview got massive attention. And then he kind of went underground for a while because a judge, we're going to talk about that, ordered him to not do any more interviews. And now he's back doing interviews. He's had his office broken into, FBI threats and harassment. Bottom line, he has deposed military individuals, wives of hijackers, you name it, it was a government operation. It has even come out in mainstream news, a piece here, a piece there. They had drills on 9/11, that's why NORAD stood down. Cheney was in control of the whole thing. Stanley Hilton has now gotten documents about how Bush ordered the whole operation. And I'll tell you right now, his life is in danger, folks. And he's got so much courage. He went to school with these neocons at the University of Chicago. He wrote his thesis on how the government could use terrorist attacks to set up martial law. He is the man for the time and folks wondered why he disappeared for a while and just did his lawsuit and wasn't doing interviews, it was because he was ordered to. Stanley, can you get into that for us?

SH: I did an interview with you, Alex, about a year and a half ago, and literally two weeks after that, I was contacted by the emissary of the chief judge of the federal court where I have the lawsuit. And I was warned not to publicize it but to keep it quiet and threatened with discipline. And it remained quiet until a couple of months ago and then I got on the air on some programs and some publicity and July 1st, I was threatened directly by the chief judge here, threatened with court discipline. This particular judge has been circulating communiqués to the other federal judges seeking anything negative she can get against me to try and discipline me after I've been on the court here for 30 years with no disciplinary problems at all. This is suddenly happening. And her assistants who are on the committee of the court met with me on July 1st in Palo Alto, California, and threatened me directly. They handed me a copy of the lawsuit and said that the judge wants me to dismiss this. What's this? She doesn't like the content of it. This is politically incorrect. This is outside the norm. I said I represented more than 400 plaintiffs, how am I going to dismiss this case? And they threatened me directly and they said, "the next time you'll be disciplined." And also they've threatened me not to go public, etc. And this is ............

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9056

Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

AJ: All right my friends, second hour, the anniversary of the globalist attack coming up. It's an amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined us in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all over. Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let's get into the new evidence. And then we'll get into why you are being harassed by the FBI, as other FBI people are being harassed who have been blowing the whistle on this. So, this is really getting serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing. We are suing them under the Constitution for violating Americans' rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I've been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30 years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with.

AJ: Absolutely and now it has come out - five separate drills of flying hijacked jets into buildings that morning - which you told us about before it even broke in the Associated Press. They were trying to get out ahead of you. You talked about how you interviewed military people who were told it was a drill that morning. Then to get out ahead of that, the news finally reported on it. Now, we've learned that all these operations - I want to get into that, I want to talk about the new incriminating evidence of ordering it and how they had drilled on this, how Cheney was in the bunker controlling this. That has even come out in the mainstream news but they won't release the details of that, Stanley. But what type of FBI harassment are you going through? SH: First of all, my office was burglarized in San Francisco several months ago. Files were gone through and some files were seized - particularly the ones dealing with the lady that was married to one of the hijackers. Fortunately, I had spare copies in a hidden place so nothing disappeared permanently. But more significantly, FBI agents have been harassing one of my staff members and threatening them with vague but frightening threats of indicting them. And it's just total harassment. They have planted a spy, an undercover agent, in my organization, as we just recently discovered. In other words, these are Nazi Germany tactics. This is the kind of government you have in this country. This is what Bush is all about.

AJ: All right, eight minutes, 25 seconds into the second hour. Stanley Hilton, political scientist, lawyer, Bob Dole's former chief of staff, is suing the government for 7 billion dollars for carrying out 9/11 and for racketeering. And he joins us now. During the break, I first really did the big interview with Stanley Hilton after I saw him attacked on Fox News. And that interview got massive attention. And then he kind of went underground for a while because a judge, we're going to talk about that, ordered him to not do any more interviews. And now he's back doing interviews. He's had his office broken into, FBI threats and harassment. Bottom line, he has deposed military individuals, wives of hijackers, you name it, it was a government operation. It has even come out in mainstream news, a piece here, a piece there. They had drills on 9/11, that's why NORAD stood down. Cheney was in control of the whole thing. Stanley Hilton has now gotten documents about how Bush ordered the whole operation. And I'll tell you right now, his life is in danger, folks. And he's got so much courage. He went to school with these neocons at the University of Chicago. He wrote his thesis on how the government could use terrorist attacks to set up martial law. He is the man for the time and folks wondered why he disappeared for a while and just did his lawsuit and wasn't doing interviews, it was because he was ordered to. Stanley, can you get into that for us?

SH: I did an interview with you, Alex, about a year and a half ago, and literally two weeks after that, I was contacted by the emissary of the chief judge of the federal court where I have the lawsuit. And I was warned not to publicize it but to keep it quiet and threatened with discipline. And it remained quiet until a couple of months ago and then I got on the air on some programs and some publicity and July 1st, I was threatened directly by the chief judge here, threatened with court discipline. This particular judge has been circulating communiqués to the other federal judges seeking anything negative she can get against me to try and discipline me after I've been on the court here for 30 years with no disciplinary problems at all. This is suddenly happening. And her assistants who are on the committee of the court met with me on July 1st in Palo Alto, California, and threatened me directly. They handed me a copy of the lawsuit and said that the judge wants me to dismiss this. What's this? She doesn't like the content of it. This is politically incorrect. This is outside the norm. I said I represented more than 400 plaintiffs, how am I going to dismiss this case? And they threatened me directly and they said, "the next time you'll be disciplined." And also they've threatened me not to go public, etc. And this is ............

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9056

He never showed any of his "evidence". And its a huge stretch to accuse anyone, especially the President, of treason for misspeaking.

He never showed any of his "evidence". And its a huge stretch to accuse anyone, especially the President, of treason for misspeaking.

And "AJ" is Alex Jones... Had I not lived in his town to see first hand some of the blatant distortions he uses to promote his crack-pot theories, I'd probably think he had some credibility. He peddles fear and paranoia to a fearful and paranoid public in an attempt to sell books and DVD's. Twisting facts to make a buck didn't really take off till after 9/11 but since then, AJ's personal wealth has skyrocketed along with his notoriety of being on the side of 9/11 troofer movement.

I'll have to look into Stanley Hilton and examine the claims he makes but thats for another time... No doubt when he did the interview with AJ, he was promoting some book or DVD that would benefit him financially.

Why is it the CT's always "Follow the money" when its people they don't like but fail to do so when its people saying what they want to hear?

There are so many holes in the US adminsitration's account of the events of 9/11 you could use it as a sieve.
There were no interceptor aircraft on that day but there were on 50 other occasions that year.
The steel from the Twin Towers was shipped off to China before it could be examined.
The President told a meeting of how he felt watching the first plane hit the tower even though he was in a school and there was no public footage.
There was no wreckage at the Pentagon.
The Towers fell at free fall speed.
Tower 7 collapsed without being hit by an aircraft even though no other steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire.
Firemen and witnesses said they heard explosions on various floors
The air traffic controller who lost touch with the first plane and did nothing also did the same with the second and another plane at another time that was also being hijacked and abused.
Bush did everything to avoid an enquiry and then when pressure was overwhelming held a puppet enquiry he sought to block. He refused to appear before the enquiry without Cheyney.
The head janitor at the Twin Towers swears that there was an explosion in the lobby before the plane hit.
Architects say that a plane could not do the damage that was done.
The plane at the pentagon went into a hole 8 feet wide and disappeared even though an airliner makes a hole the size of a 5 storye building when it crashes.
There is no evidnce that one of the so called terrorist pilots was on the plane i.e no record of a ticket sold to him.
A passport of one of the 'terrorists' was 'found' in tact on the top of the rubble of the towers??

I could go on for ages but the fact is that there are hundreds of questions that point to the attacks as being instigated by Bush, Cheyney, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld and they have done everything to stop these questions being investigated.
They have however got even richer off the back of the ensuing oil crisis and they have conned the US into a massive star wars spending spree to bolster the US empire and they have used it as an excuse to attack Iraq to steal its oil.

This subject was openly debated in the Japanese parliament and every day more and more people are opening their eyes to the unbelievable.. That the US Government murdered thousands of its own people for political advantage.
Don't be too shocked though. The US Government have done this kind of thing many times to start or join wars that add wealth and depose left wing governments.

One day this crime will be exposed at a level that even those in the US who are blinded by patriotism will have to acknowledge. And if you think that the administration cares about the US public think again. One third of the homeless in the US are ex-military. You know, those guys the Government claim are heroes and have their full support.

When they have been used they are spat out.

The US adminsitration, in its own lax words, is for the 'haves and have yachts'.

Oh and BTW Goerge W Bush's grandfather had his factory closed down for contiuing to supply the nazis during the second world war.

You are a complete idiot and another reason why being a lib is a mental illness and why all libs are gay.

During the earliest days of the first year of Bush's administration, he begged his advisors like a child for an excuse to invade Iraq. They told him to be patient. Like a kid awaiting a trip to Disneyland he sent memos to his staff, "Is it time yet? Can we go?? Plllllleaaaasssee?!"

Then came 9-11 and the perfect excuse to invade.

Those are the facts. Many others support the theory that the intent was to invade Iraq no matter what. The oil was there and Bush, Cheney and their closest cohorts are all oil men. As bottom-line busine$$men, is their intent that difficult to cipher?
November 1, 2004
"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it.

If
I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency!"

Hilton is making a name for himself by lying about what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. His word is as trustworthy as a gangster defending the mob.

And "AJ" is Alex Jones... Had I not lived in his town to see first hand some of the blatant distortions he uses to promote his crack-pot theories, I'd probably think he had some credibility. He peddles fear and paranoia to a fearful and paranoid public in an attempt to sell books and DVD's.
Hilton promotes crack-pot theories in order to sell books and CDs, just like so many other lying crooks with no morals.

November 1, 2004
"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it.

If
I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency!"
Tell lies to sell books and CDs. It is an easy but wicked way to get rich.

A very good friend of mine was a Delta Force soldier during those days. He assured me that spokespeople claiming to speak for our troops in Afghanistan are often badly wrong about so many details. It is as if they have no access to top secret info so they just make sensational stuff up they know nobody can fact check.

Werbung:
Political connections to private businesses and contractors are very common. LBJ owned a major stake in Brown and Root during the Vietnam War and Brown and Root was given a non-competitive exclusive right to build all US naval bases in Vietnam. The left will not readily share those kinds of facts with the public, nor will modern Americans likely ever be told of the billions of unaudited dollars that are given to Democrats and Democrat organizations today that are making so many Democrat politicians multimillionaires by their involvements and connections with the free-spending cash.

Bill Ayers was given more than $160 million in the 1990s to 'help the Chicago schools,' which he spent on a luxury home in an exclusive Chicago neighborhood, and later helped Obama secure a luxury home in the same neighborhood. The de Blasio had control of nearly a billion dollars to help the poor in New York, but the money went missing and the poor remained without help. Those are no doubt just two of thousands of cases of the rich, greedy and corrupt getting rich off of the US taxpayer.

Bing Chat with GPT-4

Bill Ayers is a former member of the 60s’ terrorist group, the Weather Underground, and was the driving force behind bringing Annenberg’s millions of education reform dollars to Chicago 1. He worked with Barack Obama, who chaired the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 1999 1. The Chicago Annenberg Challenge was part of a nationwide effort launched by TV Guide mogul Walter H. Annenberg on a blustery December day in 1993. In a White House ceremony hosted by President Clinton, Annenberg pledged half a billion dollars to create model public schools and districts. He and the scholars he appointed to lead the project hoped their models of excellence would be replicated all over the country, transforming American education 1. However, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was a total failure, and to this day, Senator Obama remains committed to its failed approach 1.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back