The Violent Voodoo People

What law are you referring to?

The first seven chapters of Leviticus refer to the law of sacrifices. Chapter 1, verses 1-3 state where:

Lev 1:1 And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,

Lev 1:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, [even] of the herd, and of the flock.

Lev 1:3 If his offering [be] a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.

Sacrifices were not allowed within the Tabernacle itself, thus items to be used for a sacrifice were to remain outside of the tabernacle.

Werbung:
Again you lie. Look at any thread in here, and you will soon see (if you are honest) it is the likes of you that keep bringing up Jesus, and the Bible, and trying to tell Christians how they are supposed to act.

Of course, telling the truth much less recognizing it, would be anathema to you.

Oh, I'm the liar, when you are bereft of ANYTHING, scriptural or historical, to back up your contentions.

All you have is ad hominem attacks.

And why shouldn't I bring up the Bible and Jesus when I respond to a post from someone who talks about "real Christians?" Do you have an answer?

Let's just agree you are not very good at this.

The first seven chapters of Leviticus refer to the law of sacrifices. Chapter 1, verses 1-3 state where:

Lev 1:1 And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,

Lev 1:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, [even] of the herd, and of the flock.

Lev 1:3 If his offering [be] a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.

Sacrifices were not allowed within the Tabernacle itself, thus items to be used for a sacrifice were to remain outside of the tabernacle.

The Tabernacle was the portable holy of holys that God instructed Moses to use. The Temple is not the Tabernacle. Try again.

Also, given Jesus' language, he wasn't upset with the trading going on itself.

Werbung:
Again you lie. Look at any thread in here, and you will soon see (if you are honest) it is the likes of you that keep bringing up Jesus, and the Bible, and trying to tell Christians how they are supposed to act.

Of course, telling the truth much less recognizing it, would be anathema to you.

That seems rather harsh... and also glaringly untrue there Trap.

Religion and the speaking for God is like the mainstay go to script for the Conservatives. The more Conservative the more they want Sharia Law... I mean Jesus Law... instead of democracy.

Being around over 4500 posts myself I can tell you the main reason religion is ever brought up by the Left at all is just to counter something already said. And that said there are many extremely religious people on the Left. They're just more likely to keep their religious debates and political debates separate until dragged in.

Back