The Whole Story - Anderson Cooper - The Case Against Spanky Trump

Werbung:
What happened in Georgia? Massive Democrat voter fraud and coverup the extent of which has never before been seen in the state since its founding.
All you morons need is proof of that lol
It's a red state and even they laughed at you morons

All you morons need is proof of that lol
It's a red state and even they laughed at you morons
Evidence of fraud in GA:
Court orders inspection into possible counterfeit ballots in Georgia | Canada Free Press
4-5-21

The integrity of the voting process has finally begun under Court-ordered scrutiny
Court orders inspection into possible counterfeit ballots in Georgia

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why a Judge Has Georgia Vote Fraud on His Mind: ‘Pristine’ Biden Ballots That Looked Xeroxed | RealClearInvestigations
6-8-21

Brian Amero: The judge, a donor to Democrats, ordered ballots unsealed for inspection after poll workers swore under oath Biden votes looked fake.

Adding to suspicions, she noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled as part of a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election. And none was folded or creased, as she typically observed in mail-in ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In short, the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.

“All of them were strangely pristine," said Voyles, who said she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years monitoring elections in Fulton County, which includes much of Atlanta.

She wasn’t alone. At least three other poll workers observed the same thing in stacks of absentee ballots for Biden processed by the county, and they have joined Voyles in swearing under penalty of perjury that they looked fake.

Now election watchdogs have used their affidavits to help convince a state judge to unseal all of the 147,000 mail-in ballots counted in Fulton and allow a closer inspection of the suspicious Biden ballots for evidence of counterfeiting. They argue that potentially tens of thousands may have been manufactured in a race that Biden won by just 12,000 votes thanks to a late surge of mail-in ballots counted after election monitors were shooed from State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

Garland Favorito, vote-integrity advocate: “We have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots.”

“We have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots,” said Garland Favorito, the lead petitioner in the case and a certified poll watcher who runs VoterGa.org, one of the leading advocates for election integrity in the state.

He said the suspect ballots remain in the custody of the election officials and inaccessible from public view.
+++++++++++++++++++

https://www.citizensjournal.us/ga-p...iden-absentee-ballots-they-counted-were-fake/
7-1-21

GA Poll Worker Confesses UNDER OATH That 10 to 20 THOUSAND Biden Absentee Ballots They Counted Were FAKE
+++++++++++++++++++++

Judge dismisses Georgia lawsuit alleging fraud in 2020 election | Reuters
10-13-21

Judge dismisses Georgia lawsuit alleging fraud in 2020 election
Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero in McDonough just southeast of Atlanta, who oversaw the case, ruled that the petitioners had failed to allege injuries that affected them in a "personal and individual way," leaving them with no standing to bring the lawsuit.

The judge dismissed the case on a jurisdictional issue and the evidence was never examined.

The reason it was never been seen is because it didn't happen dickhead
Wrong. A judge saw the evidence and ordered an investigation. Ballots were locked up in a warehouse pending an investigation until a different judge ordered the investigation closed without examining it. The facts are all provided in the sources I listed, and they agree with one another. Nothing in the listed sources agrees with the fraud-denying Democrat claims in the slightest and no Democrat has found a way to prove the suspicious ballots have been proven to be legitimate.

Wrong. A judge saw the evidence and ordered an investigation. Ballots were locked up in a warehouse pending an investigation until a different judge ordered the investigation closed without examining it. The facts are all provided in the sources I listed, and they agree with one another. Nothing in the listed sources agrees with the fraud-denying Democrat claims in the slightest and no Democrat has found a way to prove the suspicious ballots have been proven to be legitimate.
Prove it because you have a history of lying.

Better still. Heres some of your propaganda debunked

Surely to Christ even an idiot like you can see you've been conned. Even the judge authorised a recount which found nothing.

Let's not start blaming crooked judges because that bullshit also.

Prove Democrats have not proven the tens of thousands of questionable ballots were legitimate? I have a better idea. Why don't you prove Democrats have proven beyond doubt that the questionable ballots were legitimately cast?

Prove Democrats have not proven the tens of thousands of questionable ballots were legitimate? I have a better idea. Why don't you prove Democrats have proven beyond doubt that the questionable ballots were legitimately cast?
As a godbotherer who makes a claim there's a god, the onus is on you to support it.
You've opened your big mouth again yet now you want me to prove it.
You prove it because I know you can't.

Read the links I sent dickhead. It explains it but you don't like the truth. Stick with your hideous god. That's how stupid you are.

As a godbotherer who makes a claim there's a god, the onus is on you to support it.

Read the links I sent dickhead. It explains it but you don't like the truth. Stick with your hideous god. That's how stupid you are.
Heres another example of the prick you supported.
All the donations to run the campaign he paid to lawyers to keep the bastard out of jail. Tell your godbothering buddies where there money is going. You're all suckers.

Heres another example of the prick you supported.
All the donations to run the campaign he paid to lawyers to keep the bastard out of jail. Tell your godbothering buddies where there money is going. You're all suckers.

More lies about hunter. Read the second paragraph. This is what is a witch-hunt. https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/31/politics/devon-archer-house-testimony/index.html

A
More lies about hunter. Read the second paragraph. This is what is a witch-hunt. https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/31/politics/devon-archer-house-testimony/index.htm

Apparently hunter has paid his taxes. Theres another lie down the drain. https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/31/politics/house-gop-probe-hunter-biden-plea-deal/index.html

Also. No evidence about Joe was found. Isn't it strange when the GOP go for someone, their internal leaks gush open with the facts and the witch hunt is revealed.

Better still. Heres some of your propaganda debunked

That link proves nothing but does offer unproven Democrat explanations for the mistakes made in Texas and other states.
Surely to Christ even an idiot like you can see you've been conned. Even the judge authorised a recount which found nothing.

We already pointed out that Judge Amero ordered the ballots to be sealed on 6-9-21, six months after investigators filmed multiple box trucks moving the ballots out of the warehouse for reasons unknown. He also ordered the ballots to be unsealed but restricted any close examinations of the ballots until he finally dismissed the case altogether on 3 technicalities with no close examinations of the ballots ever allowed.
Let's not start blaming crooked judges because that bullshit also.

Judge Amero is a card-carrying, Democrat donor with obvious ill will toward patriotic Americans demanding thorough and proper investigations.

Werbung:

Democrats never explained how dozens of boxes filled with pristine ballots for Biden found their way into the GA 2020 election.

GA judge orders 'strangely pristine' mail-in ballots, that look photocopied, to be guarded (bizpacreview.com)

GA judge orders ‘strangely pristine’ mail-in ballots, that look photocopied, to be guarded

June 9, 2021
| Terresa Monroe-Hamilton | Print Article

Georgia is questioning the validity of a large number of mail-in ballots from last November that allegedly appear to be identical Xeroxed copies that are uncreased, and use identical paper and ink.

Fulton County poll manager Suzi Voyles has never seen anything like it during her 20 years of monitoring elections in Fulton County. “All of them were strangely pristine,” she noted. She noticed the discrepancy as she sorted through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November. As she went through the ballots she saw that a number of the ones cast for Joe Biden were strangely similar to each other right down to the ink and paper.

The votes were identical in nature with perfectly filled ovals. Each of the bubbles featured an identical white void inside them that was shaped like a tiny crescent. The darkened ovals appear to have been copied rather than filled in with a pen or pencil according to RealClearInvestigations.

Back