there ought to be a law...

The ACLU is on a fishing expedition and wants to make people aware of a potential threat, what they don't tell people is for about $40 anyone can buy a scanner at Radio Shack and hear any cell phone conversation in that area. I know, I have one. Your neighbors are a far bigger threat to your privacy than the government .

Werbung:
The ACLU is on a fishing expedition and wants to make people aware of a potential threat, what they don't tell people is for about $40 anyone can buy a scanner at Radio Shack and hear any cell phone conversation in that area. I know, I have one. Your neighbors are a far bigger threat to your privacy than the government .

I wish ALL citizens would study the ACLU--their origins and their membership.

Werbung:
And get this..In some states its illegal to video tape an police officer when hes violating the law. 3 states passed a law you cant video tape cops anymore. Thats B.S!! Dont do anything wrong you wont have to worry about someone video taping him. Why do they have camaras on their dashboard? FAIR IS FAIR. I say take off those camerias off their dashboard and we stop video tapping them

http://photocinenews.com/2010/06/03/videotaping-law-enforcement-illegal-in-3-states/

the more film rolling the better. laws that forbid it are obscene.

Back