there ought to be a law...

You can cry about this...or you can handle it the American Way (bwah ha ha ha ha). I sense an emerging market for EM cherry bombs and mini backyard mounted Ack Ack.

Anyone want to go into business?

Werbung:
You can cry about this...or you can handle it the American Way (bwah ha ha ha ha). I sense an emerging market for EM cherry bombs and mini backyard mounted Ack Ack.

Anyone want to go into business?

Hardy har.....my cousins and I used to throw cherry bombs down red ant hills then run like heck......

As for the license plate thing (or any of the government's new spying technologies on Americans) I guess it's just part of the drip, drip that apparently liberals don't seem to be worried about, as long as their guy is the one doing it and not the "evil" Bush.

First, it's asset forfeiture laws (and the water gets a little warmer)
Then, it's the Patriot Act (warmer)
Next, it's indefinite detention of suspected terrorists (warmer)
Next, they're spying on us with drones (warmer still)
Since they're using drones killing suspected terrorists in Yemen, why not here? (getting hot)
OK, let's use this method to take out the drug dealers and assorted low lifes (hotter, a lot hotter)
That guy is against the government. Get him! Take his property, lock him up, or just kill him outright. (really starting to boil)

That's how you boil a frog, a little at a time.

Hardy har.....my cousins and I used to throw cherry bombs down red ant hills then run like heck......

As for the license plate thing (or any of the government's new spying technologies on Americans) I guess it's just part of the drip, drip that apparently liberals don't seem to be worried about, as long as their guy is the one doing it and not the "evil" Bush.

Whether it's the license plate thing, or local cops wanting to be able to access the GPS sensor in the phone belonging to the person sitting in front of them in traffic, or traffic light cameras, I think people are starting to get hip to the game. And I wasn't kidding about the Ack Ack, I wouldn't be surprised if a few people started shooting them down if they are used to spy in residential neighborhoods.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few people started shooting them down if they are used to spy in residential neighborhoods.

They are already being used for that. Youtube had some video of the drones hovering around people at a Labor Day picnic. I remember reading an article about the British government spying on people in their backyards, trying to catch people BBQing. I guess that causes global warming or something.

They are already being used for that. Youtube had some video of the drones hovering around people at a Labor Day picnic. I remember reading an article about the British government spying on people in their backyards, trying to catch people BBQing. I guess that causes global warming or something.

I haven't seen a drone yet, but I'll be looking out for them now.

Thats why the ACLU isnt for equal rights like they say they are. Theyre for women and minorities.

You mean like Shaun Hannity?

Afthttp://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/there-ought-to-be-a-law.15285/#post-197817er airing for less than a year, Hannity's weekly show was canceled in 1989, when KCSB management charged him with "discriminating against gays and lesbians" after airing two shows featuring the book The AIDS Coverup: The Real and Alarming Facts about AIDS (The Independent, 6/22/89). Written by homophobic Christian-right activist Gene Antonio, the book crankily argued that AIDS could be spread by casual contact, including coughs, sneezes and mosquito bites. Antonio charged that the government, medical establishment and media covered up these truths in the service of "the homosexual movement."

Hannity challenged his dismissal with help from the Santa Barbara Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union and the ACLU Foundation of Southern California. The civil liberties groups wrote letters on Hannity's behalf, arguing that the state school was breaching his free speech. When KCSB relented, offering him his show back, Hannity held out for more airtime, walking away from the station when he didn't get it.

or like Rush Limbaugh?

Talk radio host Rush Limbaugh (search) probably never expected the American Civil Liberties Union (search) to become one of his staunch supporters.
But the privacy rights group was on his side Monday when its Florida branch filed a "friend-of-court" motion on behalf of Limbaugh arguing state officials were wrong in seizing his medical records for their drug probe.

And get this..In some states its illegal to video tape an police officer when hes violating the law. 3 states passed a law you cant video tape cops anymore. Thats B.S!! Dont do anything wrong you wont have to worry about someone video taping him. Why do they have camaras on their dashboard? FAIR IS FAIR. I say take off those camerias off their dashboard and we stop video tapping them

http://photocinenews.com/2010/06/03/videotaping-law-enforcement-illegal-in-3-states/

Why should we be the ones being penalized for traffic violations wnhen cops are doing the samething while on duty

Is this fair? You tell me?

Michigan Police Use Device to Download Cellphone Data; ACLU Objects

How about this 4th Amendment violation in the Common Wealth of Communist Michigan?

This is an old story. The devices have to actually be plugged into a phone to pull data, they don't work wirelessly. Not all Troopers have these, they are used by criminal investigators, not the traffic cops. The ACLU has never said that the Constitution has been violated, they are only concerned that it could be. And, if I were you I'd be looking at my own state. Similar devices are in use in Texas, and in just about every police and investigative body in the country.

Werbung:
This is an old story. The devices have to actually be plugged into a phone to pull data, they don't work wirelessly. Not all Troopers have these, they are used by criminal investigators, not the traffic cops. The ACLU has never said that the Constitution has been violated, they are only concerned that it could be. And, if I were you I'd be looking at my own state. Similar devices are in use in Texas, and in just about every police and investigative body in the country.

All telephone conversations should be cinsidered "public". Because--they are.
If you expect confidentiality--well, you are dreaming.
Drones are tracking you and devices are attached to you car potentially.
I am going to paint my roof to look like a nice green park with benches.

Back