there was a discussion of docs killing live babies

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

:) sound of the right

Yep. . . I thought that's what it was!
Sounds very mature!:rolleyes::D

Werbung:
The ethics of late term abortion are problematical, fraught with on the spot decisions no one would like to make. what happened here was clearly illegal. We can point out the clinic as an example of all clinics that perform these procedures. Fair enough, Ok if we point out every gun crime out there as a trial on gun law? How about the tens of thousands of innocents who died in the Iraq civil war we caused, could we use this to indict GW for war crimes? Or.... Maybe we can just say that all controversial decisions will have some bad results and the best thing to do is to deal with them appropiately within the law and use reason to come to the best solution.

the voice of reson, as usual. thanks.
Now, that's the sound of the Left!;):)

The ethics of late term abortion are problematical, fraught with on the spot decisions no one would like to make. what happened here was clearly illegal. We can point out the clinic as an example of all clinics that perform these procedures. Fair enough, Ok if we point out every gun crime out there as a trial on gun law? How about the tens of thousands of innocents who died in the Iraq civil war we caused, could we use this to indict GW for war crimes? Or.... Maybe we can just say that all controversial decisions will have some bad results and the best thing to do is to deal with them appropiately within the law and use reason to come to the best solution.

I dont think anyone is saying that all abortion clinics kill babies in the way they did at this clinic. The problem is that it is happening at some of them. I bet very few but when the topic is addressed there is total denial from the left until a story like this comes out and then its dismissed as so rare its not worth dealing with. Its very fustrating

Late term abortion is infanticide. And, libs are cool with it.

Just as their ancestors were cool with slavery and segregation.

I love when libs ask the most stupid question, "Is it legal?" They did the same with slavery and segregation.

They never learn.

Late term abortion is infanticide. And, libs are cool with it.

Just as their ancestors were cool with slavery and segregation.

I love when libs ask the most stupid question, "Is it legal?" They did the same with slavery and segregation.

They never learn.
I think you are right, history will judge us on our stand on abortion. Just as history will judge the GOP on corporate greed and political malfeasance, the Iraq war and the tens of thousands that died in the name of one administrations folly. I could go on.

I think you are right, history will judge us on our stand on abortion. Just as history will judge the GOP on corporate greed and political malfeasance, the Iraq war and the tens of thousands that died in the name of one administrations folly. I could go on.

I bet you could go on and on with your foolish uninformed beliefs....formed by MSLSD. Please do go on and on. It is most entertaining. I show all your posts to my conservative friends and boy do we get laughing...its great fun.

Seriously - Abortion is murder...plain and simple. It may be legal just as dems legalized slavery and segregation, but that does not make it right.

To compare the killing of the innocent unborn to corporate greed (libs are never greedy:rolleyes:), political malfeasance (libs never do malfeasance):rolleyes:), and war deaths (BO and the libs continued the wars:rolleyes:), just proves how slanted you are. ROTFL........:D

Werbung:
Oh yes, both parties are guilty of these things, but only the Democratic party will do anything about them while the GOP doubles down and embraces them as ethical. The Democratic history on slavery is real and a blot on our history. But, as you know this is not the GOP of Lincoln or Teddy and you know it. It was the Dems who led the fight for Civil Rights in the 60's and after while the GOP cynically took over the "Solid South" by pandering to the bigotry there so save your fake high horse attitude for the low IQ folks.

Back