Theres gonna be a war against IRAN

seems to me the arab world already does not care for Israel. and if they are against Iran getting nuclear (and they are) I'm thinking they say 'not nice' and go back to business.
I don't believe Iran is crazy enough to preemptively attack Israel. Iran knows if they take that path, the United States, Israel, and the rest of the world would come down heavily on them. However, if Iran entices Israel to attack first, then Iran will have the upper hand, and Iran will claim victimhood. I do agree that some in the Arab world do not like Israel; however, they don't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon either. If Israel attack Iran, I believe those countries who do not want Iran to have a nuclear weapon will join hands with Iran against Israel and the United States.

Werbung:
I don't believe Iran is crazy enough to preemptively attack Israel. Iran knows if they take that path, the United States, Israel, and the rest of the world would come down heavily on them. However, if Iran entices Israel to attack first, then Iran will have the upper hand, and Iran will claim victimhood. I do agree that some in the Arab world do not like Israel; however, they don't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon either. If Israel attack Iran, I believe those countries who do not want Iran to have a nuclear weapon will join hands with Iran against Israel and the United States.

did anyone think Hussein would be stupid enough to annex Kuwait ?
Iran has been very consistent in their stated desire to remove Israel from the map. and doing so might just inspire the muslim world to join them as a unified bloc AND put their backs to the wall.
I don't think they are above a nything.

They didn't seem to care when Israel took out Iraq's and Syria'a recent nuclear ambitions. Your talking two different factions of Islam. Shia and Sunni. They hate each other. Saudi Arabia is afraid of Iran's nuclear muscle and their ability to shut down the Saudi's oil exports through the Persian Gulf.

They didn't seem to care when Israel took out Iraq's and Syria'a recent nuclear ambitions. Your talking two different factions of Islam. Shia and Sunni. They hate each other. Saudi Arabia is afraid of Iran's nuclear muscle and their ability to shut down the Saudi's oil exports through the Persian Gulf.

Arabia finds a way to not notice events that benefit them.

Arabia finds a way to not notice events that benefit them.

Oh I'm sure they noticed, it was in their back yard. But with the Arab street and all that, there isn't any way they would come out and publicly cheer for it. Probably just stayed in the harem and partied all night.

Oh I'm sure they noticed, it was in their back yard. But with the Arab street and all that, there isn't any way they would come out and publicly cheer for it. Probably just stayed in the harem and partied all night.

they will make the expected noises and be thinking 'bout time'....

I don't remember Israel taking out Iraq's nuclear ambition. If you are referring to the U.S. invasion in Iraq, do not forget that the U.S. did not find any stock piles in Iraq. So we started a war that did not need to happen, and our credibility around the world took a serious.

I don't remember Israel taking out Iraq's nuclear ambition. If you are referring to the U.S. invasion in Iraq, do not forget that the U.S. did not find any stock piles in Iraq. So we started a war that did not need to happen, and our credibility around the world took a serious.

may be before your time.

Operation Opera (Hebrew: אופרה‎)[1], also known as Operation Babylon[2] was a surprise Israeli air strike carried out on June 7, 1981, that destroyed a nuclear reactor under construction 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq.[3][4][5]

Probably. In this day and age, war should be the last resort. If attacked, the U.S. and Israel should respond forcely. As of now, strong sanctions should be used to deter Iran's ambitions. Economic strength is just as important as military strength. If you hurt Iran's financial stability, it will also hurt their military ambitions. Unless the United States and Israel are attacked, my vote is for crippling financial sanctions.

Probably. In this day and age, war should be the last resort. If attacked, the U.S. and Israel should respond forcely. As of now, strong sanctions should be used to deter Iran's ambitions. Economic strength is just as important as military strength. If you hurt Iran's financial stability, it will also hurt their military ambitions. Unless the United States and Israel are attacked, my vote is for crippling financial sanctions.

crippling won't happen as that would hurt the influx of cash to countries supplying Iran. half herted sanctions have done nothing but buy them time.

no need for a war. Iran can't compete and will not try.

Iran has war ships docked by Syria now. Probably supplying war heads there. to aim at Israel. Thanks to the fall of Mubarik who hated Iran, they can now move thru the Suez freely because the Mulslim Brotherhood is now in power. The same people who are part of CAIR. The American Muslim version of the ACLU. If you read my post from last night, they are running the show in the White House. "FBI caves to Muslim Brotherhood".

Obama is NOT going to go against them. They are probably big doners to his campaign.

You mean THE MUSLIM WORLD......not "the Arab world". Arabs are not the problem. Islam is the problem. That's why "some in the Arab world do not like Israel".

Iran has war ships docked by Syria now. Probably supplying war heads there. to aim at Israel. Thanks to the fall of Mubarik who hated Iran, they can now move thru the Suez freely because the Mulslim Brotherhood is now in power. The same people who are part of CAIR. The American Muslim version of the ACLU. If you read my post from last night, they are running the show in the White House. "FBI caves to Muslim Brotherhood".

Obama is NOT going to go against them. They are probably big doners to his campaign.

You bet your life Barky is getting lots of muslim money. Notice all the commotion among Christians regarding Obamacare. It's a diversionary attack to get the focus on what is happening in this administration. The USA is under attack from within the White House.

Werbung:
We need europe on the ship with us. France,UK,Germany all European allies and Israel fight with the U.S and invade IRAN Remember invasion of Normandy in 1944?
300px-NormandySupply.jpeg

Thats how we all should take IRAN

Back