This is how bad things are in the USA

Yeah, you cry like a stuck pig. You were blubbering to I forget who because they kept picking on you.

But I do not expect you to see how hypocritical you are so its all good :)

You're such a sweetheart! A "stuck pig?" "Blubbering?"

I love when you get angry, you are so entertaining! :D:D:D

Werbung:
Werbung:
There you go again with your obsession and your "I heard it on Fox News!" misguided information!

:rolleyes::D:D:D

Obama stated he intended to sign the FOCA bill. See this...

Radical Dems pushed the FOCA bill in the house when they had control during BO's first two years, just as they tried in earlier Congresses.

Some concluded that the act would force Catholic hospitals to perform baby killing or close. It is a debatable issue. But, Fox News was not the only network reporting the concern raised by Catholic hospitals. The hard left CBS News reported it...

So, once again you are wrong. It must get tiresome..

Also see this...
Those who oppose the Act have interpreted it as an attempt to obligate religious hospitals to either "do abortions or close",[14] while FOCA supporters argue that existing conscience clause laws would protect religious hospitals.[15][16] In early 2009, Catholic News Service asserted that in its interpretation of the legislation, FOCA neither poses any such risk to Catholic hospitals, nor would require religious hospitals to participate in abortion.[17] Opponents, however, assert that conscience clauses are weak and easily reinterpreted, and do not explicitly allow religious hospitals to ban the abortion procedure within the hospital.[18]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Choice_Act

Back