This is weird.

Boris Norris

At a rally outside mara Lago some nuts were waving flags saying "Trump or death". Being republicans it's expected irrationality surfaces first but that's a bit serious.
So if Trump fails, I'm assuming they will all commit suicide. Of course they won't but it does say a lot about those who worship the idiot.

Let's say they do. How many? It will be advantageous for democrats in future elections with that lot of fools commuting suicide.
I can't recall them saying the same about GWB or Reagan. What's the dedication to Trump that concludes with death if he fails? It's like a Jim Jones cult with their cool aid. Surely American politics hasn't decended into that stupidity but they are uneducated republicans.
They followed his instructions on j6 and some lost their lives. Anything is possible with those nuts. Hundreds went to jail and it still never won the election for Trump yet he is calling the troops together again if he gets arrested. You have to ask what for. Has American politics so divided that people are willing to die for a defeated demagogue?
Common sense is not that common amongst those idiots.

There is an element of racism and xenophobia amongst them that Trump cleverly exposed and compounded their personal hatreds to win an election and they never hesitated to respond but why suicide over the rat or even leave the country, as some have said. It's not as if that type of politics would be wanted in another country.

I can't imagine any democrats killing themselves over a Biden defeat. Perhaps it exposes just how sensitive and loyal the trumpoids are and that is a scary thought. The rally numbers are drying up which could be spelling the end of Trump.

If the charges he is said to face finds him guilty, I wonder if any of them would entertain he is guilty. If a Democrat did it they would want him imprisoned in a blink. Narcissists and philandering brain-dead incompetent traitors are exempt.

Werbung:
Back