Biden blames Trump for the Capitol riot in a Jan 6 speech

And what kind of faggot who knew damn well the german vax mandate pac rigged the election, would confirm it? And who in their right mind would confirm it for a slime bag he knew damn well just ran an afghan pederast heroin cartel dope epidemic warcrime coverup??? I can understand not confirming it for el tRumpo either, farmed tge most poison in human history, but confirm it for obiden? Oh hell no.

I knew for a fact el tRumpo knew the german vax mandate pac rigged it, why wouldn't pence know? That spineless faggot literally allowed our military to be forcibly vaccinated with a dangerous expiremental vax. What kind of vice president is that? Sounds more like something Benedict Arnold or obiden might do. It astounds me el tRumpo is still running for president but pence? You've got to be fking shting me.

View attachment 6172
I hope you feel better now sunshine. That hatred is a huge burden to carry and your spleen must now feel better.

You're as mad as a bag of cats and as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

Werbung:
It must have escaped you limited memory but it was a fascist committed by your lord and saviour dickhead Donny.
Fascists could be faggots but Trump wouldn't like the name. Im neither so it doesn't apply to me.

You're getting more outrageous and irrational with every post.
Let rip with another you dough boy.
No, fascist and faggot have long since been synonyms. As much as you pretend otherwise, your enculturation by faggots is complete and you're irreversibly owned by the dark side now. You know damn well im no el tRumpo fan and yet you still pawn him off on me like i should have no choice since im rightiously critical of your pederast overlord obiden aswell. What's more fascist than necessitating that someone follow at least one of these two despicable left coast slime lords?

I'm irrational? I doubt you even know the definition of rational. Your logic is completely trapped in a fascist box. However you identify, it's meaningless. You're objectivly a faggot for supporting anyone connected to an afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup. Aiding and abetting is "guilt in fact." You're either a pederast or an assistant pederast. And in either case, you're a damned faggot-monkey. You can feel like what you are or not but nothing can change that you're a faggot now.

Faggot.

No, fascist and faggot have long since been synonyms. As much as you pretend otherwise, your enculturation by faggots is complete and you're irreversibly owned by the dark side now. You know damn well im no el tRumpo fan and yet you still pawn him off on me like i should have no choice since im rightiously critical of your pederast overlord obiden aswell. What's more fascist than necessitating that someone follow at least one of these two despicable left coast slime lords?

I'm irrational? I doubt you even know the definition of rational. Your logic is completely trapped in a fascist box. However you identify, it's meaningless. You're objectivly a faggot for supporting anyone connected to an afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup. Aiding and abetting is "guilt in fact." You're either a pederast or an assistant pederast. And in either case, you're a damned faggot-monkey. You can feel like what you are or not but nothing can change that you're a faggot now.

Faggot.
You've got some issues not affected by medication.
I see your bum buddie tat enjoyed you blast. He's as fucking dumb as you.

Heroin ring?? You're out of your tree.

I hope you feel better now sunshine. That hatred is a huge burden to carry and your spleen must now feel better.

You're as mad as a bag of cats and as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

Your hatred of cats is showing.

I bet you're the family tree of faggots that bred dogs to want to put their assholes on your foot.

It won't make any difference to these nutters.
Trump will go to jail and they will still believe he's innocent.....
male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large[1].gif

....Even the ones he might run-into, "inside", who Spanky had PROMISED to cover the cost o' their legal-representation?????

View attachment 6211

....Even the ones he might run-into, "inside", who Spanky had PROMISED to cover the cost o' their legal-representation?????
They have their soap ready. It'll be the only time he is feeling how the country does.

The other point that bugs me is we have people in congress still making excuses and McCarthy is the cheer leader defending the bastard. He also suggested it was all democrats fault. Were they all dead when his reign of terror was in?
How could McCarthy support his action when he himself had to take an oath in the constitution?
Does he too disregard the constitution as long as it benefits. ..

That judge in DC has laid it on the line. She makes a decision on Monday, I think, to pull the big turd into line.
She is one of a few who have put j6 rioters in jail but Trump continues to ridicule her and disobeys her orders. Who the fuck does he think he is? She has a history of not tolerating ratbags yet he tests her metal to see how good she is.
What is coming for Trump is greater than any event in our history. The jailing of him is a historic event and should be acknowledged by every American.
But I'll bet the godbotherers and low IQ republicans will still cry foul.

el tRumpo is hardly to blame for jHoe taking the vax mandate kickbacks from the people who rigged the election.

Guy all but comes out and says it outloud at the last debate.

Besides braging about rigging the election, literally, the onus for the riots belongs to obiden and the rest of the namblacrats.

jHoe made it impossible himself for anyone to believe the 2020 election. Everyone besides left coast namblacrats who all have dreams of owning bacha bazis and opium plantations.

el tRumpo is hardly to blame for jHoe taking the vax mandate kickbacks from the people who rigged the election.

Besides braging about rigging the election, literally, the onus for the riots belongs to obiden and the rest of the namblacrats.
I won't be home tomorrow. Drop it in with Gail next door.

Werbung:
jHoe made it impossible himself for anyone to believe the 2020 election. Everyone besides left coast namblacrats who all have dreams of owning bacha bazis and opium plantations.

Besides braging about rigging the election, literally, the onus for the riots belongs to obiden and the rest of the namblacrats

Back