Thoughts on Chandra Levy

Andy

First, it really is sick that we can allow this kind of thing in America. Some might ask why I say we allow it, but follow me on this...

Ingmar Guandique is the one that possibly did this. An illegal immigrant. The left in our country is against secure boarders, and we've allowed them to prevent the fence to be put up.

Why did we allow this? How did Ingmar get in here? Same way everyone else we don't want here, gets in. Across the Texas boarder with Mexico. He openly admits he was one of 50. What crimes did they commit?

Of course he had a job with *CONSTRUCTION* in Washington DC. Ring a bell? Something about a stimulus package that allowed federal dollars to be spent on illegals?

Now after he attacked two women in the most defenseless location in the entire union, namely Washington D.C. where you practically need a permit to have long finger nails, he's serving time in prison.

So now law enforcement is racing to get the case against him finished before... he get's paroled! Not deported... paroled! Why are we even considering paroling an illegal that has committed crimes?

Do any of the leftists get a clue why conservatives see things the way we do?

I also noted on CNN, that they <sarcasm> forgot </sarcasm> which party the married, cheater, Condit was affiliated with.

I really feel for the parents of this poor beautiful girl. Even though she should not have been messing with a married man, and even less so, a democrat congressmen. Chappaquiddick anyone?

Werbung:
First, it really is sick that we can allow this kind of thing in America. Some might ask why I say we allow it, but follow me on this...

Ingmar Guandique is the one that possibly did this. An illegal immigrant. The left in our country is against secure boarders, and we've allowed them to prevent the fence to be put up.

Why did we allow this? How did Ingmar get in here? Same way everyone else we don't want here, gets in. Across the Texas boarder with Mexico. He openly admits he was one of 50. What crimes did they commit?

Of course he had a job with *CONSTRUCTION* in Washington DC. Ring a bell? Something about a stimulus package that allowed federal dollars to be spent on illegals?

Now after he attacked two women in the most defenseless location in the entire union, namely Washington D.C. where you practically need a permit to have long finger nails, he's serving time in prison.

So now law enforcement is racing to get the case against him finished before... he get's paroled! Not deported... paroled! Why are we even considering paroling an illegal that has committed crimes?

I also noted on CNN, that they <sarcasm> forgot </sarcasm> which party the married, cheater, Condit was affiliated with.

I really feel for the parents of this poor beautiful girl. Even though she should not have been messing with a married man, and even less so, a democrat congressmen. Chappaquiddick anyone?

You know, I just saw the story on the news and what made me mad on top of all the things you mentioned was this.....

Gary Condit's attorney gave a press statement. It went along the lines of ……..finally the police are re looking at this guy and all this time wasted because they were looking at Condit.

But if Condit had not of lied repeatedly about his affair with the girl the police would not have been nearly as suspicious of him as they were. He took zero responsibility for what happened when his actions of lying and trying to cover up the affair were directly responsible for the investigation going the way it did in the first place. He is a huge reason for the wasted time. IMO

You know, I just saw the story on the news and what made me mad on top of all the things you mentioned was this.....

Gary Condit's attorney gave a press statement. It went along the lines of ……..finally the police are re looking at this guy and all this time wasted because they were looking at Condit.

But if Condit had not of lied repeatedly about his affair with the girl the police would not have been nearly as suspicious of him as they were. He took zero responsibility for what happened when his actions of lying and trying to cover up the affair were directly responsible for the investigation going the way it did in the first place. He is a huge reason for the wasted time. IMO

Not to mention the police never actually considered him a suspect anyways. They simply had to follow up on all the leads given. Condit is simply trying to play that up to hopefully make another bid for office.

Ingmar Guandique is the one that possibly did this.

You mean, like, how disappointed the "conservative lynch-mob" was, when they weren't given Gary Condit??? :rolleyes:

Yeah....everyone's well-aware how "conservatives" see things; how there are easy, auto-answers to every problem.

Well.....there's been CHANGE-in-the-air, since those days.​

You mean, like, how disappointed the "conservative lynch-mob" was, when they weren't given Gary Condit??? :rolleyes:

Yeah....everyone's well-aware how "conservatives" see things; how there are easy, auto-answers to every problem.

Well.....there's been a CHANGE, since those days.​

What are you talking about? Condit was a cheating lying despicable person, and lost his office because of it, and rightly so. We were not disappointed for anything. He's gone, we're glad. The end.

lol the Fence....build your dumb fence, you know how fast they have shown they can get 1 over, 2 under 3 threw the fence they build already? less then 5 min ....worthless. Also Fails to look at fact most illegals drive in ..legaly, and just dont leave. Also yes its the left....thats in 8 years of Bush nothing got done. But yes its the lefts fault....not Big companies who love the cheap labor and line the pockets of republicans as well.

What are you talking about? Condit was a cheating lying despicable person, and lost his office because of it, and rightly so.
Yeah....those constant "conservative"-suggestions he (probably) murdered her.....were a misperception....by everyone else, huh?

:rolleyes:

lol the Fence....build your dumb fence, you know how fast they have shown they can get 1 over, 2 under 3 threw the fence they build already? less then 5 min ....worthless. Also Fails to look at fact most illegals drive in ..legaly, and just dont leave. Also yes its the left....thats in 8 years of Bush nothing got done. But yes its the lefts fault....not Big companies who love the cheap labor and line the pockets of republicans as well.

Er... maybe you are not aware of this Pocket, but the fence was signed into law in the late 80s by Ronald Reagan. So if your going to complain about Bush, why not Bill Clinton who didn't do it either? Or actually, even better, the states along the boarder that were ordered to do it.

Oh and by the way, I'm not ignoring the fact that the fence ultimately will only be effective provided we improve illegal detection, and removal, from within the US. The fact that Obama has now made it public policy to use federal money to hire Illegals, is going to over shadow any fence.

Not to mention the fact Obama supported Amnesty, which is an illegal magnet.

So yeah, the fence isn't an end all by all, solution. It is a good step, one of many needed.

Yeah....those constant "conservative"-suggestions he (probably) murdered her.....were a misperception....by everyone else, huh?

:rolleyes:

Conservatives inherently do not trust government. Specifically, government officials. One good indicator is how trust worthy, and what kind of character the person in question has.

Condit lied constantly throughout the investigation. He was cheating on his wife with a young intern. He clearly wasn't trust worthy at all, and had zero character.

It would have been better if he had simply come out and said he had an affair, and laid it all out. Instead he hid, obscured, lied, weaseled around the entire time, which came across as a creepy corrupt scum bag.

So yeah, there were a ton that thought he did it. I was never convinced he was really the guy, but I absolutely thought it was a possibility.

Do I have to remind you of Ted Kennedy that drove a car into a river with an under age intern in the back? The young intern girl was found with her head pressed into the back window, with her hands covering her mouth. Meanwhile, Kennedy, didn't report the crash, didn't call policy, but instead stumbled on back to his home or apartment whatever, and called police the next morning.

Dear ol Teddy didn't even get charged with leaving the scene of an accident.

So why do you think Conservatives might think another young intern with a high ranking democrat, turned up missing, and then dead by a river in Washington, might be a tad suspicious? You have 3 guesses, the first 2 don't count.

With the sort of cow flop that's being pedaled in this thread about Condut's responsibility, thank God the republicans lost the election.

And Nancy Grace should be caned for her role in the false accusation of a public servant.

We are all as filthy rags. No one can stand innocent.

With the sort of cow flop that's being pedaled in this thread about Condut's responsibility, thank God the republicans lost the election.

And Nancy Grace should be caned for her role in the false accusation of a public servant.

You dont think what he did was wrong? I mean yeah the affair was wrong but that is not even what I mean.... I mean leading everyone on a wild goose chase because he could or would not be honest about his relationship with her. Had he been honest the real killer might not have gotten away for so long.

So if no one can stand innocent, why are you defending Condit? You remind me of the impeachment trial. Never once did you contradict the evidence given, only that it didn't matter.

Duh.

'Cause he was a Dem, and......Old Guard Republicans are on an eternal-quest to get pay-back for Nixon....the Grand-Daddy Of Republican Paranoia.

Why yes of course.... so the reason we are suspicious of a young intern working for a democrat turned up dead... when it happened before... is because of Nixon!

It's all so clear now... :confused:

You can start singing a song by the Jackson Five any time.

Werbung:
Back