Top McCain adviser calls Palin "a whack job"

Werbung:
Pretty iffy source, but it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be true. McCain's campaign staff has to be pretty frustrated over having this albatross around their necks

Tell me something I didn't know.. Really though, this kind of infighting and the playing the blame game is indicative of a losing campaign.

http://www.politico.com/playbook/1008/playbook476.html

They're breaking apart like crazy. Every single day high profile Conservatives and Republicans are publicly playing the blame game for their upcoming defeat or in many cases even jumping completely over to the Obama camps side!;)

They're breaking apart like crazy. Every single day high profile Conservatives and Republicans are publicly playing the blame game for their upcoming defeat or in many cases even jumping completely over to the Obama camps side!;)

I know, check this out:

George Stephanopoulos said this about the McCain campaign on ABC News this morning: "Palin is going to be the most vivid chapter of the McCain campaign's post-mortem... Those loyal to McCain believe they have been unfairly blamed for over-handling Palin. They say they did the best they could with what they got."

Thanks Sarah!

Werbung:
oh what a lovely thread. I guess this was the quality of thread you meant sublime? I just got done reading you getting on another poster for poor quality of threads but I guess I just need to get my head out of my bottom and realize that a good quality of thread is palin bashing and a bad quality of thread is anything negative or true if unflattering about lord barack

Back