Top Ten Reasons Chicago didn't get the Olympics

"I'm just curious about one thing. These are the 2016 Summer Olympics. Well, in South America in July, isn't it winter?"

Any your point would be what? Hawaii has winter too. Are you so ignorant you don't understand Brazil's winter's might be just a tad different than winter in Fargo, North Dakota?

Werbung:
Why is someone with the name "ASPCA4EVER" eating meat? Killing animals is cruel.

Sorry, humanely putting an animal down for the purpose that they were bred for isn't the same thing as beating/starving/neglecting animals...
Farm raised and fed by some of the best beef/pork/poultry/deer/wild turkey that this country can provide! But thanks for asking...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;):)

Did your question get stuck into this topic about the Olympics or was this just an OOPS moment???

Obama and wife blew it.

America had it in the bag, we were supposed to host it, and most knew
it was a done deal!

But the Obama's presentation on behalf of the US was pitiful in so many ways, that all bets were cancelled!

MSNBC said having the olympics in the US would be a headache we don't want.
It would cost us more money that it would create or some liberal nonsense!
They claimed Obama actually did us a favor by losing the Olympics! Go figure!

Obama and wife blew it.

it was a done deal!

But the Obama's presentation on behalf of the US was pitiful in so many ways, that all bets were cancelled!

MSNBC said having the olympics in the US would be a headache we don't want.
It would cost us more money that it would create or some liberal nonsense!
They claimed Obama actually did us a favor by losing the Olympics! Go figure!

Just another post that proves how out of touch you are with reality...what a shame, what a waste!

The details and fact that the IOC was already considering with placing the Olympics in one of 3 other locations {none of which was on American soil} just missed the mark for the insiders at the White House...so said Dick Eberso on MSNBC and I'll take his opinion over your skewed/twilight zone POV anyday. Dick Ebersol went on to say that the AOC is so out of touch with what the IOC thinks and wants as to be just a total waste of time...our own American Olympic Committee is made up of people who don't seem to care, do this part time, and never have a great presentation to go before the IOC...not since we had the games in Atlanta {which BTW was built and came in under budget and on time}.

So you either missed the discussion the other day on MSNBC 'Morning Joe' or as your usual technique...just pull the crap out of dead air space and spew it onto this forum :rolleyes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/#33142554

Sorry, humanely putting an animal down for the purpose that they were bred for isn't the same thing as beating/starving/neglecting animals...
Farm raised and fed by some of the best beef/pork/poultry/deer/wild turkey that this country can provide! But thanks for asking...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;):)

Did your question get stuck into this topic about the Olympics or was this just an OOPS moment???

It was in response to your comment about outdoor grilling in cold weather (your post #4 on this thread). And humane slaughter is an oxymoron, if killing living beings for "what they were raised for" was ethical, then we should be able to raise human babies to harvest organs and stem cells, shouldn't we?

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER
Farm raised and fed by some of the best beef/pork/poultry/deer/wild turkey that this country can provide! But thanks for asking...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

It was in response to your comment about outdoor grilling in cold weather (your post #4 on this thread). And humane slaughter is an oxymoron, if killing living beings for "what they were raised for" was ethical, then we should be able to raise human babies to harvest organs and stem cells, shouldn't we?
Well, certainly...if that is what cranks your handle...but that's not what I think nor mixing the metaphors works that way in any normal thought processes either! :rolleyes:

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other...and before you go off about that statement...I'll toss this into the bonfire also: I believe in using animals for medical research too ;)

Well, certainly...if that is what cranks your handle...but that's not what I think nor mixing the metaphors works that way in any normal thought processes either! :rolleyes:

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other...and before you go off about that statement...I'll toss this into the bonfire also: I believe in using animals for medical research too ;)

How are you with using aborted fetuses in soup like they do in China. The fetuses are dead, so what harm is there in eating the dead flesh? Would you agree that experimenting on fetuses and small children and convicted criminals is ethical?

How are you with using aborted fetuses in soup like they do in China. The fetuses are dead, so what harm is there in eating the dead flesh? Would you agree that experimenting on fetuses and small children and convicted criminals is ethical?

Are you serious? They eat the babies they abort? and convicted criminals?

Where did you hear about this? Its horrible

also I do not like hurting animals for testing, I am with you there but I do think hunting for food is ok, better than buying meat in the stores. Though in a perfect world we would not eat animals I think.

HOLY BAT CRAP...:eek: MARE what the hell have you been reading and why the hell are you asking me???

Do you have a special interest in bring this repugnant topic to this forum for discussion...then fine start a separate topic about it...but for goodness sake...What the HELL I have I done that got you going off on this tangent:confused:

Because you can count me out...I've now interest in that replusive topic...NO HOW - NO WAY!!!

Werbung:
Obama and wife blew it.

it was a done deal!

Blah, blah, blah... Far Right Conservatives hate the President of the United States of America. When he and the First Lady try to get an economic rush by lobbying for the games in America he's a loser that can't win anything...

when he wins the frickin' NOBEL PEACE PRIZE he's just undeserving of winning anything...

Bottom line: Far Right Conservatives are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Keep working for America Mr. President... America and the world loves ya!

Back