Traditional family key to world peace: Pope

crux

I am proud that the Catholic Church is standing up for the traditional family, it is obvious to me that the other than traditional families, that the liberal leaders promote, is the cause of the destruction of the black community. The result of the non traditional family has brought us more rape, murder and nearly every other crime that you could imagine. The entire western world has been infected by a cancer, called liberalism.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...62664620080101

Werbung:
Yeah nothing like the Catholic Church as my moral guide. When the catholics showed up here 120 years ago, they forced conversion, then they punished the youth for speaking thier native language and the whole while thier priests molested children. Yeah the Catholics are a beacon of morality. :rolleyes:

The result of the non traditional family has brought us more rape, murder and nearly every other crime that you could imagine.

And here I thought all that increase in rape, murder, and mayhem was due to flouride in the water....

you sure about the cause and effect relationship here?

I'm not a fan of this particular pope but one simply cannot argue the impecable logic applied in the encyclical that this is based on.

And in latin, no less -- the language of god himself.

I'm not a fan of this particular pope but one simply cannot argue the impecable logic applied in the encyclical that this is based on.

And in latin, no less -- the language of god himself.
Wait a minute there, who says Latin is the language of God?
When I speak to God it isnt in Latin.

LOL.

Did he answer back? Thought so.

Geez Num,
I had to think for a few minutes about the last conference call I had with the big fella. He did answer back to me, but in a funny way, he would pronounce the words like normal, except he would move the first letter of the word to the back and put "ay" at the end of each word. He kept calling me Unzbay :D

Geez Num,
I had to think for a few minutes about the last conference call I had with the big fella. He did answer back to me, but in a funny way, he would pronounce the words like normal, except he would move the first letter of the word to the back and put "ay" at the end of each word. He kept calling me Unzbay :D
LOL

You probably got a call center somewhere in india.

Don't all religions allow their followers to be full of hypocrisy and sin but as long as they are submissive to the religion and obey those higher up in it then they will end up in heaven.

don't Catholics drink alot and have tons of kids?
and they sin but confess and they are forgiven?

Precisely! The absolute consequence of soteriology -- absolution for past, present and future sins.

One can't help but marvel at the beauty of its simplicity.

watch out for those priests who like to look at naked little boys.
my husband in Catholic school had to swim naked in front of the priests who watched over the pool of naked boys.

For every anecdote you can think of in this vein, I can reply 10 to the contrary.

What can anyone say? Priests are human first.

Werbung:
It might be well and good for us to stop the Catholic bashing, unless the person who put this on the homepage, "ANTI-SEMITISM IS NOT TOLERATED HERE. PERIOD." be considered a hypocrite.

If I posted responses to a Jewish leader's idea that that traditional family is the way to go, would we be seeing a bunch of anti-Jewish rhetoric? I doubt it. So why is it OK to do it with Catholics?
Just curious.:rolleyes:

Back