Tricky Nikki; Just A Lil' Confused....ALREADY?

Werbung:
You so freely conflate the terms "American" and "white nationalist". It's telling.
Globalists despise the notion of individual freedoms and patriotic national identities, but globalists are Marxists and do not know what freedom is and why people are right to desire it.

Globalists despise the notion of individual freedoms and patriotic national identities, but globalists are Marxists and do not know what freedom is and why people are right to desire it.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah....we're much-better-off, in the hands o' Kapitalists (i.e. back-stabbing / murderous assholes)!!!
180621184430-trump-leaders[1].jpg

You so freely conflate the terms "American" and "white nationalist". It's telling.
I'm kinda good with words. Would you mind defining, "White nationalists" for me"? In old English those two words don't match up well. White is pretty straight forward. I'm of European linage and there's a bunch of different shades of white. It's neither good nor bad, it's inherited. Nationalist is another straight-forward word. It used to mean pro-whatever country involved. I'm an American nationalist, and would shout it from the rooftops if called upon, -America is a pretty good country. It's so good people are breaking in.

Your turn:

I'm kinda good with words. Would you mind defining, "White nationalists" for me"? In old English those two words don't match up well. White is pretty straight forward. I'm of European linage and there's a bunch of different shades of white. It's neither good nor bad, it's inherited. Nationalist is another straight-forward word. It used to mean pro-whatever country involved. I'm an American nationalist, and would shout it from the rooftops if called upon, -America is a pretty good country. It's so good people are breaking in.

Your turn:
Perhaps a look at black nationalist supremacy may help understand what is referred to as white nationalism.

Search Wikipedia

Black nationalism

Black nationalism is a type of racial nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that black people are a race, and seeks to develop and maintain a black racial and national identity.[1][2] Black nationalist activism revolves around the social, political, and economic empowerment of black communities and people, especially to resist their cultural assimilation into white culture (through integration or otherwise), and maintain a distinct black identity.[1]

Black nationalists often promote black separatism, which posits the belief that black people should form territorially and politically separate nation-states. Without achieving this goal, some black separatists employ a "nation within a nation" approach, advocating various degrees of localized separation, which may be a response to several centuries of various forms of structural and cultural subjugation in many nation-states. Pan-African black nationalists variously advocate for continental African unity (aiming to eventually transition away from racial nationalism) or cultural unity among the African diaspora, which entails either a return to Africa or a sustained connection between Africa and American black nations. Rejecting black separatism, some US-based black nationalists conceive the black nation in cultural terms as part of American pluralism.[3][2]

Some black nationalists promote black supremacy, which envisions black superiority over other racial groups. Black nationalists often reject the term and comparisons with white supremacists, characterizing their movement as an anti-racist reaction to white supremacy and colorblind white liberalism as racist.[4] According to the American civil rights advocacy group the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC):

It looks like black supremacy movements and white supremacy movements may have been responsible for the creation of each other, in a certain sense.

Granted, Black nationalists are a thing, and are staining the word, nationalist. We Americans who happen to be white and also believe deeply in the concept of American as the Founders envisioned it as an egalitarian nation are getting tired of the left co-opting our symbols and terminology. The peace symbol of today was Winston Churchill's V for victory symbol, it symbolized the war effort; the goal of the military's efforts to defeat the Axis Powers. Peace was the result of winning the war, not the absence of war or conflict. The war was won by our Patriots (and those of many nations), as was the Revolutionary War, 650,000 of which were casualties. Now the word, "patriot" is a right wing extremist, the children of the white soldiers who fought the war that freed the slaves are racists because they're not black, and people who don't favor teaching 5 year olds they can choose which gender they are, CRT, and the mechanics of homosexual sex are against all the people who advocate these things. Damn right we are. We are also still advocates of the American nation as originally envisioned.

The concept of so-called Black nationalism is a failed effort, period. The many & varied tribes don't get along in any "nation" in Africa. If they can't get along there, how are they going to do so here, or anywhere else? This has been The most integrated nation ever. People can contribute to that goal, or not.

Your turn:
I don't play the sealion game, sorry.

But some free advice:

If you are looking around and can't figure out who people are talking about... it's probably you.

Werbung:
Back