Trump claims he will be arrested soon

the annoying thing

Its over stormy the whore lol both of them deserve each other inn my book But it all hinges on if it was campaign money or not , might be hard to prove .
Either way it should be interesting . I wonder if Boris the church burner and Mr. Eichmann will have a party and celebrate the even .

Trump claims its just to keep him from running again and that could be true to a degree , however I do not think that's the main motive.

Werbung:
Its over stormy the whore lol both of them deserve each other inn my book But it all hinges on if it was campaign money or not , might be hard to prove .
Either way it should be interesting . I wonder if Boris the church burner and Mr. Eichmann will have a party and celebrate the even .

Trump claims its just to keep him from running again and that could be true to a degree , however I do not think that's the main motive.
The irony is he is basing that on his reliable source of illegal press leaks. No Dept has yet issued such arrest order.

For Trump to be photographed with bangles on him will be a very famous picture for USA and should be hung in every republican building to show what a nut case you elected.

His urging for protests smells of the j6 leadup and the redneck idiots duly responded. They will do it again but any Dept who did arrest him on Tuesday, should know better.
That would be playing into his hands.

As for celebrating his arrest, not me. I would be happy enough to see him gone and bought to justice as every other American but there will be rejoicing and it won't hurt.

The irony is he is basing that on his reliable source of illegal press leaks. No Dept has yet issued such arrest order.

For Trump to be photographed with bangles on him will be a very famous picture for USA and should be hung in every republican building to show what a nut case you elected.

His urging for protests smells of the j6 leadup and the redneck idiots duly responded. They will do it again but any Dept who did arrest him on Tuesday, should know better.
That would be playing into his hands.

As for celebrating his arrest, not me. I would be happy enough to see him gone and bought to justice as every other American but there will be rejoicing and it won't hurt.
He boris who were the people who started the blm riots

Celebrities React!!
March 19, 2023
.​
“Donald Trump is a sociopath and a criminal! To let him near the nuclear codes again would be insane!!!!”

“When Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president in 2016, I joined Twitter. I wanted to speak out against a man I knew to be a Pathologically Lying Misogynistic Racist who was and is an existential danger to our Democracy!! The elimination of this scourge is upon US!!!!”

I don't know but the riots were about saving black lives from being lost by ruthless racist white coppers. Don't try to twist the truth. You're not good enough.
the riots were about saving black lives and how did looting and killing and committing arson raping assaulting save black lives.seems a lot of black lives were killed during the riots

the riots were about saving black lives and how did looting and killing and committing arson raping assaulting save black lives.seems a lot of black lives were killed during the riots
How did smashing the Capitol on j6 preserve democracy? You supported a fascist takeover yet call yourself a patriot. You stink

I didn't support it and have said so many times on here but you supported blm you have said so stop trying to change the subject and man up
Why would anyone support someone killing some one else? Is that your style against your political opponents?

I don't not support BLM but you did vote for Trump. There was a time when you entertained a stolen election. I think you are involved up to your teeth so man up sucker.

Why would anyone support someone killing some one else? Is that your style against your political opponents?

I don't not support BLM but you did vote for Trump. There was a time when you entertained a stolen election. I think you are involved up to your teeth so man up sucker.
Yes you do support them your comments have proven that . never hear you speak out against them only in support so do not lie boy

Werbung:
Back