Trump is the Antichrist

daylight

Many politicians have said things like, "We can do it if we work together" Trump has said repeatedly, "Only I can do it"

We were warned about the potential of an "Antichrist" being among us. They will say things like " Follow me, only I can do it" They may go on to say, " If I was in, this would never happen" When asked how or what they would do they reply "Believe in me, I am the one" They work on building up their power by pitting us against each other, making friends enemies. Putting us into US vs THEM.

A true leader seeks to bring people together, uses truth and hope to bond us. Seek one who wants to work for all of America and not just select followers.

The Antichrist uses fear and hatred of others to gain support. Often coming from a privileged existence, they portray themselves as victims in order to defend their self proclaimed righteousness. Many of their followers, poisoned with fear and hate feel they are also victims.

True leaders get us to work together to bridge gaps, work to deminish hatred and fear.

Look for True leadership. Don't fall under the Antichrist's spell. Read, listen, learn.

Werbung:
Many politicians have said things like, "We can do it if we work together" Trump has said repeatedly, "Only I can do it"

We were warned about the potential of an "Antichrist" being among us. They will say things like " Follow me, only I can do it" They may go on to say, " If I was in, this would never happen" When asked how or what they would do they reply "Believe in me, I am the one" They work on building up their power by pitting us against each other, making friends enemies. Putting us into US vs THEM.

A true leader seeks to bring people together, uses truth and hope to bond us. Seek one who wants to work for all of America and not just select followers.

The Antichrist uses fear and hatred of others to gain support. Often coming from a privileged existence, they portray themselves as victims in order to defend their self proclaimed righteousness. Many of their followers, poisoned with fear and hate feel they are also victims.

True leaders get us to work together to bridge gaps, work to deminish hatred and fear.

Look for True leadership. Don't fall under the Antichrist's spell. Read, listen, learn.
Antichrist my ass. No such thing. Grow up.

No, President Trump is not the antichrist. That narrative is being propagated by dummies who know practically nothing about the Bible.

No, President Trump is not the antichrist. That narrative is being propagated by dummies who know practically nothing about the Bible.
Actually, Trump fits the description of the Antichrist very well.
You are a poor Bible scholar if you do not realize this.

You need to read this.

JUst in case you are unexpectedly raptured, hoovered up to Heaven.

Actually, Trump fits the description of the Antichrist very well.
You are a poor Bible scholar if you do not realize this.

You need to read this.

JUst in case you are unexpectedly raptured, hoovered up to Heaven.
The Bible does not allow for the possibility that an American will be revealed as the antichrist.

As the bible warns us, The Antichrist will pit us against each other in sevitude to him. The great deceiver will push through his riches to claim victimhood while hording the staples of those deceived. The deceived will suffer as he prospers and laughs at how easy it was to separate them from their staples and treasure. For the Great Deceiver it is easy to brew the poison of hate and fear.

The Bible does not allow for the possibility that an American will be revealed as the antichrist.
How is that? In the Bible only three continents are mentioned by name. Americans can be of any nationality, as we know. In Tim LaHaye's novels, the Antichrist is Nicolae Jetty Carpathia, who somehow becomes the Secretary General of the UN. (Trump could never manage that). A Romanian dude of mysterious origins who dies and is resurrected .

Of course, all this is a bunch of silly myths. Jesus died and is not coming back, there is no Antichrist, and the Book of Revelation is just the ramblings of a madman, or perhaps someone high on 'shrooms. The rapture is just nonsense.

Hit it right on Gabriel! But...
If we were ever in need of a current world example of the "mythical Antichrist" it would be Trump.

Trump preaches fear and hatred, teaches his flock its him/them against us and all they have to do to be a part of his greatness is to keep sending their hard earned dollars and pension funds his way. Calling his followers loosers and idiots while living a flashy lifestyle paid for by them. His bedtime mantra is, "Keep sending your money fools, let's keep this poison train rolling"

When trying to win an argument, a useful technique is to ask questions that can be answered negatively.

When you say NO, you are agreeing with the status quo, against change.
When you say YES, you are speculating with the future. No one knows the future.

Trump's technique is to get people to hate whatever he hates.
Make America Great Again? When was that? 1960? No, there were student protests and the Vietnam War. 1970's? No, more Vietnam and the Cold War. 1980's? No, that was when wages ceased to increase with productivity.

That leaves the 1950's, perhaps a half dozen years before the Russians got the bomb, and then demonstrated scientific superiority by launching Sputnik, the first satellite,

The lynchings, Jim Crow, redlining real estate, none of that counted.

Werbung:
The Bible recognizes only three out of seven continents. Only Asia, Africa and Europe are mentioned. Also unmentioned is that the Earth is a sphere and rotates around the Sun, rather than vice versa. North and South America, Australia and Antarctica are never mentioned in the Bible.

Back