Trump Lied - Fucking RAT LIAR !

Stiffy

I still Support Trump too sorta but I’m almost out of patience...

See the facts compiled here, it’s epic, if anyone is still wondering when, where, why things aren’t happening or getting better? It’s all here...

Share with everyone please...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TRUMP LIED!

Published: Thursday, May 16, 2019
By: Chuck Baldwin

It is undoubtedly true that the vast majority of politicians are liars. Some, however, are more prolific liars than others. And any honest, objective, even semi-intelligent person knows that Donald Trump takes the blue ribbon in the lying game. He lies so much, he can’t even play a game of golf without cheating.

In a column dated August 10, 2017, I wrote a piece entitled The Truth About Donald Trump. In the column I documented the truth about Trump’s lifetime conduct. In short:

*Donald Trump spent his entire adult life scamming people out of billions of dollars.

Trump’s seven bankruptcies (which he brags about) cost investors, employees and consumers multiplied billions of dollars. Doug Heller, the executive director of Consumer Watchdog, said Trump is the "most egregious, almost comical example" of the disparity between what the average American faces when going through bankruptcy and the "ease with which the very rich can move in and out of bankruptcy."

*Donald Trump spent his entire adult life as a perverse philanderer and miserable misogynist.

I documented what I could on this subject in the column referenced above. The full account of Trump’s lifelong moral debauchery could not even be reported in polite company. In short, Trump is a sick moral reprobate of the lowest order.

*Donald Trump spent his entire business life consorting with international crime syndicates and the Jewish mafia.

In my column, I documented Trump’s crooked, illegal, unethical and immoral penchant for deal-making with some of the most unscrupulous, dishonest and evil mafia figures in the world (I even named a few of them). Donald Trump wouldn’t know what honesty and truth were if they came up and bit him on his dumpy derriere. (Read my column referenced above for documentation and details.)

Remember, the focus of that 2017 column was on Donald Trump’s conduct over his entire lifespan right up to and including when he became President. But what about Trump’s track record since becoming President? With his first administration more than half finished, we now have that track record. Surprise! Surprise! Trump is the same kind of miserable, lying, pretending, duplicitous scoundrel he was before being elected.

Here are a few examples of President Trump’s many lies. (“Thank you” to one of my faithful readers, JT, for helping me with this creepy compilation of Trump’s deceit and deception.)

Full List of Current Lies Here since Election, Click on the Red Trump Lied:
TRUMP LIED!
Download free computerized mp3 audio file of this column It is undoubtedly true that the vast majority of politicians are liars. Some, however, are more prolific liars than others. And any honest, objective, even semi-intelligent person knows that Donald Trump takes the blue ribbon in the lying g...

Last edited:
Werbung:
If you like your health plan you can keep your health plan.

Dont bother going there.

>>>

I no longer have a health plan I dont care anymore, I lost mine in 2014 when Obama started his fucking criminality which continues today...

Nothing has changed, Trump has failed.

Fuck him
Fuck Obama

>>>

I no longer have a health plan I dont care anymore, I lost mine in 2014 when Obama started his fucking criminality which continues today...

Nothing has changed, Trump has failed.

Fuck him
Fuck Obama
What you need to consider is whether DJT changed the paradigm or not.
No pol ever has their way totally, but has he given the wishes of the population an ear ir gas he just repaid his owners ?

I will tell you what I tell everyone else in every group and site...
we are Done Negotiating for compromise.

Trump either delivers or we move fast and furious with Plans B, C and D !

Pray brother
Pray hard we dont have to take Actions.

I will tell you what I tell everyone else in every group and site...
we are Done Negotiating for compromise.

Trump either delivers or we move fast and furious with Plans B, C and D !

Pray brother
Pray hard we dont have to take Actions.
The ship of state is huge, it can only turn so fast.

See the facts compiled here, it’s epic, if anyone is still wondering when, where, why things aren’t happening or getting better? It’s all here...

TRUMP LIED!

TRUMP LIED!

Published: Thursday, May 16, 2019
By: Chuck Baldwin

It is undoubtedly true that the vast majority of politicians are liars. Some, however, are more prolific liars than others. And any honest, objective, even semi-intelligent person knows that Donald Trump takes the blue ribbon in the lying game. He lies so much, he can’t even play a game of golf without cheating.

In a column dated August 10, 2017, I wrote a piece entitled The Truth About Donald Trump. In the column I documented the truth about Trump’s lifetime conduct. In short:

*Donald Trump spent his entire adult life scamming people out of billions of dollars.

Trump’s seven bankruptcies (which he brags about) cost investors, employees and consumers multiplied billions of dollars. Doug Heller, the executive director of Consumer Watchdog, said Trump is the "most egregious, almost comical example" of the disparity between what the average American faces when going through bankruptcy and the "ease with which the very rich can move in and out of bankruptcy."

*Donald Trump spent his entire adult life as a perverse philanderer and miserable misogynist.

I documented what I could on this subject in the column referenced above. The full account of Trump’s lifelong moral debauchery could not even be reported in polite company. In short, Trump is a sick moral reprobate of the lowest order.

*Donald Trump spent his entire business life consorting with international crime syndicates and the Jewish mafia.

In my column, I documented Trump’s crooked, illegal, unethical and immoral penchant for deal-making with some of the most unscrupulous, dishonest and evil mafia figures in the world (I even named a few of them). Donald Trump wouldn’t know what honesty and truth were if they came up and bit him on his dumpy derriere. (Read my column referenced above for documentation and details.)

Remember, the focus of that 2017 column was on Donald Trump’s conduct over his entire lifespan right up to and including when he became President. But what about Trump’s track record since becoming President? With his first administration more than half finished, we now have that track record. Surprise! Surprise! Trump is the same kind of miserable, lying, pretending, duplicitous scoundrel he was before being elected.

Here are a few examples of President Trump’s many lies. (“Thank you” to one of my faithful readers, JT, for helping me with this creepy compilation of Trump’s deceit and deception.)

Full List of Current Lies Here since Election, Click on the Red Trump Lied:
TRUMP LIED!
Download free computerized mp3 audio file of this column It is undoubtedly true that the vast majority of politicians are liars. Some, however, are more prolific liars than others. And any honest, objective, even semi-intelligent person knows that Donald Trump takes the blue ribbon in the lying g...
Everything Trump did or was alleged to have done before he announced his candidacy was forgiven when we elected him in 2016.

So, based only on his PRESIDENTIAL PERFORMANCE, I believe there is no doubt about his unequalled MERIT to be returned to the Oval Office.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

What you need to consider is whether DJT changed the paradigm or not.
You're right. He changed lots like ruined the trade with China, increased the price of everything by 10% with his silly tariffs, didnt get one overseas job returned to USA, grandstanded in North Korea claiming he stopped Kim letting rockets, was impeached twice and threatened governors to create fraudulent votes in order to win the election he lost. Yep. He changed it alright.
No pol ever has their way totally, but has he given the wishes of the population an ear ir gas he just repaid his owners ?

You're right. He changed lots like ruined the trade with China, increased the price of everything by 10% with his silly tariffs, didnt get one overseas job returned to USA, grandstanded in North Korea claiming he stopped Kim letting rockets, was impeached twice and threatened governors to create fraudulent votes in order to win the election he lost. Yep. He changed it alright.

"didnt get one overseas job returned to USA"

Trump Makes Obama Regret His Jobs Prediction (1:14)

"didnt get one overseas job returned to USA"

Trump Makes Obama Regret His Jobs Prediction (1:14)

All over the world jobs are being created simply because the pandemic has eased, businesses re opened and hence those re employed are taken off the unemployment figures but the jobs were there before the pandemic.
Note as I said, Trump never improved the economy and reduced production cost of items that attracted one job from job.

Its sad you so ignorant to not know how economics works but if you stay around I will reveal it you.

All over the world jobs are being created simply because the pandemic has eased, businesses re opened and hence those re employed are taken off the unemployment figures but the jobs were there before the pandemic.
Note as I said, Trump never improved the economy and reduced production cost of items that attracted one job from job.

Its sad you so ignorant to not know how economics works but if you stay around I will reveal it you.
Thank you comrade.

You are a lying troll.

Buh bye.

Ignored.

Werbung:
Back