Trump.

Boris Norris

The beginning of the end has started.

Werbung:
The beginning of the end has started.

If they find that Trump had classified documents from the national archives he should be fined $50,000 with community service.

That is what democrat Sandy Berger got from being caught red handed stealing 4 classified documents in 2004.

Why was Berger's home not raided? The Clintons?

If they find that Trump had classified documents from the national archives he should be fined $50,000 with community service.

That is what democrat Sandy Berger got from being caught red handed stealing 4 classified documents in 2004.

Why was Berger's home not raided? The Clintons?

because 4 documents isn't 15 BOXES of documents maybe? lol

are there more documents in the 15 BOXES? maybe that would justify a harsher sentence?

because 4 documents isn't 15 BOXES of documents maybe? lol

are there more documents in the 15 BOXES? maybe that would justify a harsher sentence?

WTF are you talking about? We do not know if Trump stole classified documents we know for a fact Sandy Berger did and we know for a fact Hillary destroyed documents that were subpoenaed.

Common sense. Let's say Trump stole a dozen classified documents that might have been incriminating. Why would he just leave them in his house? He would have shredded them or burned them.

Watch the response from pjmret to what I just said.

He will respond in a way that is completely in disregard of civil liberties. The FBI showed up, took some boxes, guilty!

WTF are you talking about? We do not know if Trump stole classified documents we know for a fact Sandy Berger did and we know for a fact Hillary destroyed documents that were subpoenaed.

Common sense. Let's say Trump stole a dozen classified documents that might have been incriminating. Why would he just leave them in his house? He would have shredded them or burned them.

"we" don't know that he did? of course not. how would "we" know at this point

investigations determine if a crime happened, based on probably cause. Often a crime occurred, sometimes it didn't.

do you want only criminals who have confessed in advance to be investigated? lol

Watch the response from pjmret to what I just said.

He will respond in a way that is completely in disregard of civil liberties. The FBI showed up, took some boxes, guilty!

i see i've struck a nerve :)

show me which laws were violated by the search.
go for it!

Werbung:

The time has passed for Tories to be making pathetic excuses for trumps illegal behaviour. There is no doubt he is guilty of whatever they charge him for. Garland is a true patriot and not a fool.

So, if you think that Trump is innocent because were sucked into his orbit as a result of your democrat hatred, you are wrong.
But its not illegal to be wrong. Its just that fools believe lies all their lives because a failure to see the truth.

So keep supporting and protecting Trump. No one cares. When he is found guilty of all the doj charges, which he will be, dont forget to return to here and make the standard apologies and admit you were sucked in.

Back