Fair and balanced.

still posting this nonsense? lol.
it has nothing to do with 2020 and it doesn't even show fraud, just a problem with a machine. duh
He'll go to his grave carrying the burden he was never vindicated with his belief he was robbed. Let's hope he finds that peace soon.

Werbung:
still posting this nonsense? lol.
it has nothing to do with 2020 and it doesn't even show fraud, just a problem with a machine. duh
The 2020 claim I made was that only one voting machine to my knowledge, out of thousands, was thoroughly examined by unbiased forensics examiners immediately after the election before the machines could be wiped of data. That one machine was found to have been corrupted in the 2020 election.

8f7ad4_65ace102853349b78f21f792a0a65c74.pdf (usrfiles.com)

Michigan: In December 2020 Allied Security Operations completed a forensic report on the performance of the Dominion Voting System in Antrim County MI. 17 This report was used as the basis of a lawsuit filed by Matthew Deperno., Its main conclusion is “that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

One America News April 15, 2021 summarized supporting observations as follows: (1) 6,000 Votes were mysteriously flipped from Trump to Biden (2) The Machines were set at 68.05% error rate, meaning 68.05% of ballots had to be sent off- site for adjudication. ...

Not one machine was ever proven faulty to the point of swinging an election.

Read it for yourself.

There you go son. That was easy. Now show me your evidence to prove me wrong.
You failed to list any voting machine that was forensically examined by non-biased experts after the 2020 election before data could be erased.

You failed to list any voting machine that was forensically examined by non-biased experts after the 2020 election before data could be erased.
You failed to prove any machines required being forensically examined.

Admit it. You gave lost this discussion and your continual childish replies are pathetic. You have to accept the facts as they are. No one dudded anyone. You simply parroted the Trump propaganda and your Messiah is going to jail.

You failed to prove any machines required being forensically examined.

Admit it. You gave lost this discussion and your continual childish replies are pathetic. You have to accept the facts as they are. No one dudded anyone. You simply parroted the Trump propaganda and your Messiah is going to jail.
Dominion claims their machines were not corrupted but spit in the faces of good Americans who simply asked them to allow unbiased investigators verify that unsupported claim.

Dominion claims their machines were not corrupted but spit in the faces of good Americans who simply asked them to allow unbiased investigators verify that unsupported claim.
Good Americans didn't ask that. They weren't conspiracy theorists of old godbothering republicans who won't accept defeat.

Good Americans didn't ask that. They weren't conspiracy theorists of old godbothering republicans who won't accept defeat.
I know. Democrats falsely claim any American who asks for the voting machines to be examined by unbiased experts immediately after elections before the machines can be wiped are despicable, anti-democrat, seditious deplorables.

I know. Democrats falsely claim any American who asks for the voting machines to be examined by unbiased experts immediately after elections before the machines can be wiped are despicable, anti-democrat, seditious deplorables.
Exactly which Democrat claimed that?
No more lies. Just the names and facts.

Democrats blocked investigators from examining voting machines
No. They were stopped because the law forbids some nuts barging into electoral offices. Of course they were stopped.

and some Republicans were even arrested trying to have the machines examined by experts.
That's correct because they tried to steal them.
If it were democrats would you have an opposite opinion? You're a fool.

No. They were stopped because the law forbids some nuts barging into electoral offices. Of course they were stopped.
You claim Democrat laws were to blame for obstructing investigations into 2020 voting machines, not Democrats themselves who jailed some Republicans for attempting to investigate the suspect voting machines?

Werbung:
You claim Democrat laws were to blame for obstructing investigations into 2020 voting machines,
I did not claim that. You did just then. It is the electoral laws written years ago. Stop the blame shifting.

not Democrats themselves who jailed some Republicans for attempting to investigate the suspect voting machines?
Again no. They broke the law because they are Maga cultists like you. Thought they could force good honest people to sway to their threats. They should have been executed.

Back