If Biden is so good and Trump is so bad then why

Werbung:
you morons always try to deflect from republican thugs breaking laws. lol.
you are so pathetic
I'm not sure grandma broke the law when she went into the Capitol to pray. Nobody told her visiting hours were over early that day.

I'm not sure grandma broke the law when she went into the Capitol to pray. Nobody told her visiting hours were over early that day.
Lavrenz noticed barriers indicating the grounds were restricted when she and the group arrived at the Capitol building

Stop covering for republican thugs

Lavrenz noticed barriers indicating the grounds were restricted when she and the group arrived at the Capitol building

Stop covering for republican thugs
Capitol police were allowing visitors to enter the building on Jan 6, so arresting them for entering the building was and is wicked.

Capitol police were allowing visitors to enter the building on Jan 6, so arresting them for entering the building was and is wicked.
She knew she wasn't supposed to be there but she went anyway
Stop covering for right wing thugs

She knew she wasn't supposed to be there but she went anyway
No. Very few of those visiting the Capitol that day knew the democrats were going to falsely accuse them of trespassing on that day since visitors are allowed almost every other day of the year.

No. Very few of those visiting the Capitol that day knew the democrats were going to falsely accuse them of trespassing on that day since visitors are allowed almost every other day of the year.
She admitted it, *****

She admitted it, *****
How many hours of high pressure leftist grilling expired before before the 74-year-old harmless grandmother finally gave in and, like General Flynn, 'confessed' under duress that yes, she did enter into the building to pray without first notifying the seargant of arms that she intended to pray? I can see why the godless leftist democrat party officials wanted to burn her, not so much for visiting the Capitol, but for daring to pray in a building that they had clearly declared was off limits to prayer.

How many hours of high pressure leftist grilling expired before before the 74-year-old harmless grandmother finally gave in and, like General Flynn, 'confess' under duress that yes, she did enter into the building to pray without first notifying the seargant of arms that she intended to pray?
Feel free to prove she was coerced, lying ***** lol

Feel free to prove she was coerced, lying ***** lol
I don't think you must be aware that the reason this elderly grandmother was arrested years after the fact is because Garland's spy network discovered that she was praying and Garland sees praying grandmothers as the greatest threat to democracy this nation currently faces.

I don't think you must be aware that the reason this elderly grandmother was arrested years after the fact is because Garland's spy network discovered that she was praying and Garland sees praying grandmothers as the greatest threat to democracy this nation currently faces.
Nope she broke the law
God you are so pathetic covering for right wing thugs

Werbung:
Nope she broke the law
God you are so pathetic covering for right wing thugs
Tribal savages stupidly think it is against the law to pray in public places. Savages are ignorant of the fact that God makes the rules, not human bumpkins with damaged intelligence they stupidly believe they inherited from stupid tree-swinging animals in the forest.

Back