If you're like me and love America, then it's Trump. And only Trump. Here's one thought as to why.

Werbung:
So you guys said he relinquished his running of his businesses. He loftily made that brave generous patriotic claim himself but like you he lied.
He said he was backing away from his everyday duties but I wouldn't know what all that entails. I don't think he was legally required to completely abandon his business interests.

Legitimate businesses cannot survive without making money but, as you said, the money the Biden family raked in under the table had no connection to any legitimate business.
i never said that, lying moron.
god hates when you lie.

You can if you like. 8 million for him and 2 billion for his SIL. check it yourself.

You mean the Maga ratbags that you think we're all democrats?
The DOJ bought every charge against. Biden and democrats were not involved.
Try again boy.

You are some kind of internet boss.

Let's start here.

Watch "Sophia Khalifa - My Life in Israel as an Arab Muslim" on YouTube (9:54)

Show me exactly where Biden sided with Hamas.
That is a blatant lie and you know it. You're becoming more demented by the day.

ISRAEL

Biden administration confirms paused shipment of bombs to Israel over opposition to operation in Rafah​

A shipment of 1,800 2,000-pound bombs and 1,700 500-pound bombs has been placed on hold​

ISRAEL

Biden administration confirms paused shipment of bombs to Israel over opposition to operation in Rafah​

A shipment of 1,800 2,000-pound bombs and 1,700 500-pound bombs has been placed on hold​

that's not siding with hamas, moron, that's trying to protect innocent women and children. duh.
god you right wing morons are stupid and hateful.

ISRAEL

How does that prove he sided with Hamas?
One minute he's sending bombs to your mates the Jews then suddenly he's helping Hamas. You're fucked in the head.

The U.S. position has been that Israel should not launch a major ground operation in Rafah, where more than a million people are sheltering with nowhere else to go," the U.S. official said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

Werbung:
that's not siding with hamas, moron, that's trying to protect innocent women and children. duh.
god you right wing morons are stupid and hateful.
No, defense department officials know the smart bombs are more capable of protecting the lives of civilians but radical anti-Jew American morons stupidly think Biden is saving lives by withholding smart bombs that protect civilians.

Back