If Biden is so good and Trump is so bad then why

Werbung:
And why is that could it have any thing to do with travel from other nations transmission in crowded city's illegals bring it in .
You want to blame trump for a pandemic the Chinese started and lied about and tried to hide.

no, moron, i blame trump for trump's actions. duh. he should be blamed for them.
downplaying the epidemic for example...not wearing a mask in public, comparing it to the flu, etc.
these are things he personally did, so he's responsible for them.

i know you righties never like to take responsibility for your own actions.

I do recall a bunch of ballots being found and turned in late
Most states carried on long-standing election procedures where the votes are counted within hours of the polls closing. Crooks favor a longer period to add votes if necessary to flip Republican wins in their favor. That is why truckloads of suspicious ballots with no verifiable signatures or chain of custody receipts were observed flooding into swing state precincts in the middle of the night after election day.

Map: The states that accept mailed ballots after Election Day (nbcnews.com) 11-3-20

Map: The states that accept mailed ballots after Election Day

See how deep into November ballots (postmarked on or before Nov. 3) will be accepted among the more than 20 states accepting mail-in ballots.

Nov. 3, 2020, 3:44 PM EST

By Jiachuan Wu and Elliott Ramos

The results of the election may not be fully known for days.

Most states require that ballots be postmarked and received by Nov. 3, but some require that they be postmarked by the day before and received within six days, while others require a postmark on Election Day with up to 10 days or more for delivery.

The dates vary regardless of whether the states lean Republican or Democratic, creating a patchwork of deadlines for ballots to reach their destination that extend as late as Nov. 23.

no, moron, i blame trump for trump's actions. duh. he should be blamed for them.
downplaying the epidemic for example...not wearing a mask in public, comparing it to the flu, etc.

Pelosi downplayed the covid virus a full month after Trump moved to stop infected traffic from entering the US, and Pelosi, Newsome, Whitmer, Fauci, Biden and dozens of other top Democrats frequently ignored the mask mandates they imposed on the 'lesser people' under their haughty pompous fascist rule, so stop partisan lying.

Lol

So those things make him responsible lol your a moron

didnt joe not wear a mask .

Werbung:
i suspect you area moron.
actually no suspicion is needed :)
Lol Joe's worried and so are democrats he's lost a lot of support from all the left wing ding bat ,screwball weirdo perverted groups .
He's even catching heat from a lot of democrat mayors . People even think he was involved in hunters business 68 percent of democrats if I recall correctly
as far as I know joe wore masks in public all the time. feel free to prove otherwise if you dont htink so.
but trump was famous for not wearing a mask in public.
Screenshot_20231218-211638.pngScreenshot_20231218-211638.png

Back