Why is Biden doing so bad in the polls

Werbung:

Odd we have demo rat posters here who think Joe and company are the best thing to happen sense sliced bread ?
So why is Joe doing so bad in the ;polls ?
Polls can be manipulated a number of different ways and have been for years. That is why it is alarming to Democrats that the best ratings they can come up with the smartest phrasing of poll questions still gives Biden no hope of future legitimate electability.

Polls can be manipulated a number of different ways and have been for years. That is why it is alarming to Democrats that the best ratings they can come up with the smartest phrasing of poll questions still gives Biden no hope of future legitimate electability.

ah, the "legitimate electibility" stupidity.

still peddling that "stolen election" nonsense? lol

so you think the election was stolen too?
hahahahah
hahahahah
hhahah

3 YEARS and zero credible proof..yeah...lol
Did I say that lug nut? why no I did Not. and do not lean that way. Do I t1hnk there was some fraud Yes indeed , enough to Altern THE ELECTION overall I doubt it.

Your dumb enough to belive science is always right and that China isnt a communist nation so your it

Quote an independent statistic expert who agrees with you
But you won't liar
You call me a liar because you challenge me to quote an expert you say I won't quote? How stupid is that? Democrats must avoid all statistical analyses of the 2020 election because all statistical analyses point to Democrat voter fraud.

Study Shows Impossible Anomalies Causing Biden ‘win’ in Michigan -- In 5 Seconds Biden Racked Up 140,000 | The Gateway Pundit | by Benjamin Wetmore 12-11-20

Study Shows Impossible Anomalies Causing Biden ‘win’ in Michigan — In 5 Seconds Biden Racked Up 140,000

By Benjamin Wetmore Dec. 11, 2020 5:51 pm

A recently published review of available election data shows: major voting machine manipulation in favor of Biden. In almost every Michigan precinct, Biden had exact 50-55% higher absentee totals than Trump. In 5 seconds, Biden’s total votes in Michigan went up 140,000 votes. In 9 problem Michigan Counties, the absentee votes between Trump and Biden are so similar that the study’s author says they are clear indications of vote machine manipulation.

“Statistically impossible.”

“The odds here, of all of this, are like winning the Powerball 65 times in a row.”

You call me a liar because you challenge me to quote an expert you say I won't quote? How stupid is that? Democrats must avoid all statistical analyses of the 2020 election because all statistical analyses point to Democrat voter fraud.

Study Shows Impossible Anomalies Causing Biden ‘win’ in Michigan -- In 5 Seconds Biden Racked Up 140,000 | The Gateway Pundit | by Benjamin Wetmore 12-11-20

Study Shows Impossible Anomalies Causing Biden ‘win’ in Michigan — In 5 Seconds Biden Racked Up 140,000

By Benjamin Wetmore Dec. 11, 2020 5:51 pm

A recently published review of available election data shows: major voting machine manipulation in favor of Biden. In almost every Michigan precinct, Biden had exact 50-55% higher absentee totals than Trump. In 5 seconds, Biden’s total votes in Michigan went up 140,000 votes. In 9 problem Michigan Counties, the absentee votes between Trump and Biden are so similar that the study’s author says they are clear indications of vote machine manipulation.

“Statistically impossible.”

“The odds here, of all of this, are like winning the Powerball 65 times in a row.”
What are his qualifications as an independent expert?

Why didn't his expert views win court cases?
Because he is just another right wing moron? Lol

Did I say that lug nut? why no I did Not. and do not lean that way. Do I t1hnk there was some fraud Yes indeed , enough to Altern THE ELECTION overall I doubt it.

Your dumb enough to belive science is always right and that China isnt a communist nation so your it
Communists have stock markets?
Lol
Moron

What are his qualifications as an independent expert?

Why didn't his expert views win court cases?
Because he is just another right wing moron? Lol
You will not find any expert on statistics who will be able to deny the statistical impossibility of the Biden win. The number of statistical impossible anomalies is staggering.

Statistical anomalies in the 2020 Presidential Election | Kiwiblog 11-21-20

9 = Anomaly of hugely lopsided Biden votes added in minutes in the dead of night. This statistical anomaly was picked up in real time by an analyst awake in Switzerland at around 3am Central Standard Time (CST) of the morning of November 4th watching the results coming in for Wisconsin. He noticed Fox News' election map of Wisconsin went from light red for Trump with a 77% likelihood for Trump to light blue for Biden with an 80% for Biden IN THE SPACE OF MERE MINUTES. He got suspicious of such a massive switch in such a short period of time and so he went to the New York Times minute by minute electronic update from the raw data feed supplied by Edmonds Polling of reported election results and observed this:

“For non-programmers, here is the translation:

At 3:37 AM CST, total votes were 3,018,212; Trump had 1,536,270 votes (50.9%); Biden 1,427,614 votes (47.3%); other candidates 54,328 votes (1.8%).

At 3:42 AM CST, total votes were 3,186,598; Trump had 1,561,433 votes (49.0%); Biden 1,570,993 votes (49.3%); other candidates 54,172 votes (1.7%).

Total increase in Trump votes in 5 minutes: 25,163 (1.64%).

Total increase in Biden votes in 5 minutes: 143,379 (10.04%).

Before the Biden vote dump, both candidates' votes were increasing at about the same rate, 1.64% per 5 minutes. So, the “legitimate” Biden vote increase is likely around 23,400 votes. The remaining 119,979 votes are fake.

You will not find any expert on statistics who will be able to deny the statistical impossibility of the Biden win. The number of statistical impossible anomalies is staggering.

Statistical anomalies in the 2020 Presidential Election | Kiwiblog 11-21-20

9 = Anomaly of hugely lopsided Biden votes added in minutes in the dead of night. This statistical anomaly was picked up in real time by an analyst awake in Switzerland at around 3am Central Standard Time (CST) of the morning of November 4th watching the results coming in for Wisconsin. He noticed Fox News' election map of Wisconsin went from light red for Trump with a 77% likelihood for Trump to light blue for Biden with an 80% for Biden IN THE SPACE OF MERE MINUTES. He got suspicious of such a massive switch in such a short period of time and so he went to the New York Times minute by minute electronic update from the raw data feed supplied by Edmonds Polling of reported election results and observed this:

“For non-programmers, here is the translation:

At 3:37 AM CST, total votes were 3,018,212; Trump had 1,536,270 votes (50.9%); Biden 1,427,614 votes (47.3%); other candidates 54,328 votes (1.8%).

At 3:42 AM CST, total votes were 3,186,598; Trump had 1,561,433 votes (49.0%); Biden 1,570,993 votes (49.3%); other candidates 54,172 votes (1.7%).

Total increase in Trump votes in 5 minutes: 25,163 (1.64%).

Total increase in Biden votes in 5 minutes: 143,379 (10.04%).

Before the Biden vote dump, both candidates' votes were increasing at about the same rate, 1.64% per 5 minutes. So, the “legitimate” Biden vote increase is likely around 23,400 votes. The remaining 119,979 votes are fake.

so all you have is partisan hand waving. there are plenty of independent experts who have access to plenty of data, and you can't find a single one of them who agrees with yoiu. lol

statistical "analysis" by partisan morons is worthless. lol

Werbung:
so all you have is partisan hand waving. there are plenty of independent experts who have access to plenty of data, and you can't find a single one of them who agrees with yoiu. lol

statistical "analysis" by partisan morons is worthless. lol
Baloney. Democrats cannot use statistical data to disprove 2020 voter fraud because statistical analyses of the 2020 election prove voter fraud.

Back