Major winter storm wallops Northeast Wheres the media on Al Gore?

Werbung:
morons who dispute global warming with no scientific background are morons.
Not one of dozens of global warming predictions have come true yet the deluded faithful continue to believe by faith that someday, possibly centuries from now, the predictions may come true.

Not one of dozens of global warming predictions have come true yet the deluded faithful continue to believe by faith that someday, possibly centuries from now, the predictions may come true.

people predicted hotter temperatures and rising sea levels. both have come true moron. lol.

you're so stupid.

people predicted hotter temperatures and rising sea levels. both have come true moron. lol.

you're so stupid.
I tend to consider facts, not hype and rhetoric based upon feelings, opinions, assumptions, speculations, and blind faith. Here is a tidbit I uncovered about historical temperatures in D.C.:

What's the hottest it has ever gotten in Washington D.C.?
The hottest temperature in Washington D.C., District of Columbia history is 106 °F which has happened twice, most recently on Sunday July 20, 1930.

5-interesting-facts-about-the-monastic-scriptorium[1].jpg

"A talking-SNAKE???
You actually think people are gonna be stupid, enough, to believe
THAT one??!!!!"

I tend to consider facts, not hype and rhetoric based upon feelings, opinions, assumptions, speculations, and blind faith. Here is a tidbit I uncovered about historical temperatures in D.C.:

The hottest temperature in Washington D.C., District of Columbia history is 106 °F which has happened twice, most recently on Sunday July 20, 1930.
Random tidbits prove nothing except your desperation moron

Has the world's average temper5 increased yes or no as predictr5? Duh

Washington sets daily record high temperature of 81 degrees​

Thursday’s 150-year-old record was smashed. A record warm start to the year has pushed Tidal Basin cherry blossoms to the green bud stage.​

Another random tidbit just to mock you lol

Random tidbits prove nothing except your desperation moron

Has the world's average temper5 increased yes or no as predictr5? Duh
Excuse me? The poster suggested, falsely, that modern temperatures are setting heat records. It only took me looking at one American city to prove that wild assumption wrong. There are likely thousands of records from thousands of similar cities that easily prove preposterous global warming myths wrong.

Washington sets daily record high temperature of 81 degrees​

Thursday’s 150-year-old record was smashed. A record warm start to the year has pushed Tidal Basin cherry blossoms to the green bud stage.​

Another random tidbit just to mock you lol
What stupid assumptions do global warming cultists make from one day's temperature in one American city? This data from one day in DC proves nothing since the fact that the hottest days on record in DC from all days of the year in history were still nearly 100 years ago, with the most recent record high temperature day being in 1930.

Excuse me? The poster suggested, falsely, that modern temperatures are setting heat records. It only took me looking at one American city to prove that wild assumption wrong. There are likely thousands of records from thousands of similar cities that easily prove preposterous global warming myths wrong.

they are setting heat records, moron. just not EVERY heat record in EVERY city in the world, moron.
and the AVERAGE temperature is going up, as predicted, moron.
Climate change doesn't say that EVERY heat record for EVERY city would be broken instantly, moron.

you're so stupid. lol

they are setting heat records, moron. just not EVERY heat record in EVERY city in the world, moron.
and the AVERAGE temperature is going up, as predicted, moron.
Climate change doesn't say that EVERY heat record for EVERY city would be broken instantly, moron.

you're so stupid. lol
I posted data from just one city that sinks the global warming narrative, and you post and prove nothing.

I posted data from just one city that sinks the global warming narrative, and you post and prove nothing.

omg you're so stupid. lol

no, the "global warming narrative" does not say that every single city was going to have a new record high by now, moron.
it says the average global temperature is going up, which ..it is.

my god you make regular morons look smart. lol

omg you're so stupid. lol

no, the "global warming narrative" does not say that every single city was going to have a new record high by now, moron.
it says the average global temperature is going up, which ..it is.

my god you make regular morons look smart. lol
How did D.C. not shatter its 93-year-old record high temperature in modern times if the earth is heating up?

How did D.C. not shatter its 93-year-old record high temperature in modern times if the earth is heating up?

because the effects are NOT EVEN in EVERY SPOT on the world, moron. google the word "average" for a clue, clueless moron. lol

my god every post you make just makes you look even more like a science illiterate. lol

Werbung:
morons who dispute global warming with no scientific background are morons.
View attachment 5028Not one of dozens of global warming predictions have come true....
"Hotter nights are a consequence of the climate crisis, scientists have warned. On average, nights are warming faster than days in most of the US, according to the 2018 National Climate Assessment.

“We think it’s because as the days grow warmer, there is more moisture in the air that traps the heat,” Lisa Patel, the executive director of the Medical Society Consortium on Climate and Health, told CNN. “During the day, that moisture reflects the heat, but at night, it traps the heat in.”

abbie_hoffman[1].jpg

laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

Back