Once Again,,Global warming is a bunch of B.S liberal hype

steveox

Seattle snow storm: US Weather forecast says Northwest coast winter storm worst since 1985

A major Seattle snow storm is being expected this mid-week, which is now heading towards the Northwest coast of US including Portland, Oregon; and is being noted to be the worst ever since 1985.

According to a post at Weather.com on Tuesday, January 17, 2012, a major snow storm is being expected to arrive in the said region when the night comes, which started last Sunday that is being dubbed as only an appetizer.

As noted in the report, the snow storm will start to get worst in Seattle and Portland on Tuesday night until Wednesday, as it approaches the Northwest coast and travel could be very difficult or impossible.

Meteorologist Chris Dolce emphasized that the affected cities include Seattle, Portland, Olympia, Bellingham, with the snow storm to spread in the inner part of the Northwest coast such as in Spokane, Washington state, among others.

“Keep in mind, average annual snowfall is only 2.4″ in Portland and 5.9″ in Seattle, so these amounts are very significant for these metro areas!” Chris Dolce wrote at Weather.com, noting that the forecast remains uncertain depending on how the snow may change to rain, particularly in the I-5 corridor (i.e. Portland/Vancouver).

Meanwhile, the US National Weather Service predicted that this major snow storm, which will cause 1-2 inches of snow this Tuesday in Seattle, and 5-10 inches on Wednesday, which said it “could exceed anything seen since November 1985 at Sea-Tac airport”.

http://www.batangastoday.com/seattl...st-coast-winter-storm-worst-since-1985/20088/

Meanwhile Al Gore stays silent. And CNN, MSNBC, NBC,ABC and CBS wont say a thing about global warming is to blame. But when its 105 degrees in NYC Brian Williams will blame it on global warming.

Werbung:
Theres nothing wrong with the planet! Temps been changing over millions of years
Phanerozoic_Temperature.jpg

Who was responsible for rising temps 100 million years ago? Hint its not man,, And its not cars or polution.

And look at this chart
Temperature-range-chart.jpg

Who was responsible for this back in 1100 BC? Cars wasnt invented yet and there was no polution.

Well sure, but what is really idiotic are those who believe AGW is a fact, when it has been completely and conclusively proven to be false by numerous experts.

ALGORE wouldn't make stuff up just to help his carbon trading business Gip, I mean come on !

ALGORE wouldn't make stuff up just to help his carbon trading business Gip, I mean come on !

Oh yeah. Al Gore is honest and only cares about our planet. Yup, yup. And, uh, Michael Moore is a great movie director and only cares about truth and justice. Yup, yup. And, uh, Obama is a different kind of politician and only cares about the little guy, and uh, um....I think it's time for my medication.........

Werbung:
of course the vast majority or reports say your wrong...but you know you just pick that nice 2% you like.

That is the problem with you lefties. You will believe whatever the lib elites and MSM tell you...if they tell you it enough times.

If one is to claim something is reality, one must prove it. AGW is completely unproven because many scientists (those not making money off the hoax) have proven AGW is a hoax. You see my commie friend, it is incumbent on those claiming AGW is a fact, to prove it using scientific principles.

But, you warmers keep believing the world is flat (AGW)...after all Mr. Strawman all that pollution man has put in the atmosphere must be causing AGW...now that's using science to prove your point correct....hahahahhahahhhahhaaa...and you condemn those who cite cold weather events as proof AGW is false....hahahahahhaahahhh

Back