Once Again,,Global warming is a bunch of B.S liberal hype

And many species have disappeared because of extreme climate changes. . .that occurred over hundreds of years. What is different today, is that the "change" is happening at a MUCH faster rate than has ever been measured before.

you have documentation for that ?

Werbung:
Funny how every Government in the world is taking global warming seriously.

I guess they should talk to the experts on this site so that they can realise that global warming isn't happening at dangerous rates and the ice caps aren't melting etc.

The right wing loons on this site (ie most of the contributors) would believe the earth is a cube if Fox News told them it was.

Funny how every Government in the world is taking global warming seriously.

I guess they should talk to the experts on this site so that they can realise that global warming isn't happening at dangerous rates and the ice caps aren't melting etc.

The right wing loons on this site (ie most of the contributors) would believe the earth is a cube if Fox News told them it was.

Well that does it...all the world's stinking politicians think global warming is real. That is enough for some to believe in a hoax.

Very unscientific and very delusional. You put your trust in government. I will put my trust in TRUTH....my son.

you have documentation for that ?

so, you think that dinosaur disappeared on a spaceship?

don't have the time right now to do your thinking for you, I'm on my way to Hilton head with 3 of my closest girl friends for a weekend of fun, and art, and bonding. hen my husband will join me there to have a couple more day of relaxation, closeness, and sharing. You have free range to spew your mixture of delusions, half lies, and childish belittlement of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

try to pretend you can function in a fair, adult manner when I'm gone!

** Al Gore Sued for Global Warming Lies by 30,000 scientists and Weather Channel Founder!!! **

One would have to wonder why such harsh language would be used against people who do not believe in Global Warming. Language such as "global warming deniers" a term used most commonly against "Holocaust deniers", as in evil persons refusing to accept historical fact because of some hate and prejudice against Jewish people. The truth is there is no real historical fact supporting global warming. There is however, numerous law suits for untruths and lies, numerous situations with scientist "manipulating"data to fit their agenda and most of all, a political agenda or motive to perpetuate these lies.

Yet, somehow when your everyday normal thinking American questions all these "red flags" they are evil, ignorant, Fox News viewers, or deniers as evil as Holocaust deniers. Wow .... what a PFS moment!!! There simply is not as much real fact and evidence supporting this delusion as there is fact and evidence of a lie, a cover up, manipulated data, a political agenda. It's only common sense, which as we all know is a liberal sore spot ...

Look guys, when the earth was first described as round instead of flat there were people like you lot laughing at them and scoffing at their obviously ridiculous ideas. There were probably some pseudo-scientists of the day saying the earth was flat to suck up to the loony right.

When Galileo said the earth goes round the sun rather than the way the bible calls it he was imprisoned for his loony views.

When Darwin showed that all creatures have evolved raher than created as they are he was mocked by the people of the day

And you climate change denyers are exactly the same

And many of you are still evolution denyers so I guess there is little hope for a discovery as modern as climate change

Look guys, when the earth was first described as round instead of flat there were people like you lot laughing at them and scoffing at their obviously ridiculous ideas. There were probably some pseudo-scientists of the day saying the earth was flat to suck up to the loony right.

When Galileo said the earth goes round the sun rather than the way the bible calls it he was imprisoned for his loony views.

When Darwin showed that all creatures have evolved raher than created as they are he was mocked by the people of the day

And you climate change denyers are exactly the same

And many of you are still evolution denyers so I guess there is little hope for a discovery as modern as climate change

Galileo? Darwin? LMAO is that really your best rebuttal against all the facts and resources that have been posted at this thread?

It is beyond obvious that you have no facts or anything to back up your "sheeple"mentality. Only a weak overwhelming desire to believe and repeat whatever the liberal MSM would put out there. Clearly, not and original nor independent thought to be found ...

Oh so we should write off the scorned genius of Darwin and Galileo and all the other examples of idiots relying on self serving sophistry to deny the evidence that is plainly available to anyone who watches a tv program showing the depletion of polar ice.

Keep at it.

The earth is round, the earth goes round the sun, all species evolved and the world is experiencing accelerated climate change.

Oh so we should write off the scorned genius of Darwin and Galileo and all the other examples of idiots relying on self serving sophistry to deny the evidence that is plainly available to anyone who watches a tv program showing the depletion of polar ice.

Keep at it.

The earth is round, the earth goes round the sun, all species evolved and the world is experiencing accelerated climate change.

No Dawky ...
We should write off the "scorned ignorance" of your failed rebuttal that lacks any evidence, fact or examples to back up your liberal opposition to the fallacy known as Global Warming!

Keep at it.

When your masters order you to say "Global Warming", you do it. When your masters order you to say "Climate Change", you do it. You're very obedient and useful.

Don't you realise that you are being duped by big business interests in the US?

Yet again you are being suckered by the rich who want to pollute the seas and atmosphere with their industrial waste

Even though the vast majority of scientists and all governments accept that global warming is happening and despite the clear erosion of polar ice and rising sea levels you still want to believe these self serving cockroaches.

And you have the nerve to criticise me for believing what I believe?

Get a brain and some eyes, connect them up and use them

For once

Yet again you are being suckered by the rich who want to pollute the seas and atmosphere with their industrial waste

Even though the vast majority of scientists and all governments accept that global warming is happening and despite the clear erosion of polar ice and rising sea levels you still want to believe these self serving cockroaches.

For once

LOL. Global Warming is out......Climate Change is in.... Let us know when your masters give you the new script.

For once

I am criticizing you for posting an emotional based comment (aka a liberal comment) without out the first fact or resource to back up what really amounts to a bunch of regurgitated hearsay on your part.

I am criticizing you for posting an emotional based comment (aka a liberal comment) without out the first fact or resource to back up what really amounts to a bunch of regurgitated hearsay on your part.

but to his credit he did manage to make a post that did not contain a gratuitous whine involving religion. I guess since he was talking about his religion he was preoccupied.

Werbung:
You can see the impact of climate change

But if you want to continue telling the emperor his robes look wonderful..knock yourself out

It is a shame you scientists aren't spending more time in the lab rather than wasting your evident talents on a tiny debating site

Back