TSA is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

n0spam4me

Something that the prez said we NEEDED after 9/11 was a way of securing airline travel against "terrorist attack".

To this end, the Feds created TSA,
according to TSA, travelers have as a consequence of having purchased a ticket, given up their CONSTITUTIONAL rights at the airport!
HOWEVER, do ask any TSA employee what LAW empowers them to act as they do, where is the CONTRACT that links purchase of Airline travel with the voiding of CONSTITUTIONAL rights?

I have asked this question of TSA and of my Congresspeople & Senators and NOBODY has any answer at all!

TSA is BOGUS! What every happened to RULE OF LAW?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and as we all know
9/11 was an inside job!

Werbung:
Gadz00ks, where to begin....

How about the Air Defense Stand Down,
the collapse of WTC7, (+ Controled demolition of WTC 1 & 2)
the fiasco of the PENTAGON hit (where is the 757?)
The fact that our glorious Commander in Chief sat in a photo-op while this nation was under attack.

9/11 = Reichstag fire!

And now back to my main topic, and that is there is NO legal support for TSA telling travelers that a citizens CONSTITUTIONAL rights do not apply in the airport.

Do you respect the CONSTITUTION or is it just a G* D* piece of paper?

Something that the prez said we NEEDED after 9/11 was a way of securing airline travel against "terrorist attack".

To this end, the Feds created TSA,
according to TSA, travelers have as a consequence of having purchased a ticket, given up their CONSTITUTIONAL rights at the airport!
HOWEVER, do ask any TSA employee what LAW empowers them to act as they do, where is the CONTRACT that links purchase of Airline travel with the voiding of CONSTITUTIONAL rights?

I have asked this question of TSA and of my Congresspeople & Senators and NOBODY has any answer at all!

TSA is BOGUS! What every happened to RULE OF LAW?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and as we all know
9/11 was an inside job!

There are thousands of situations where you have to give up some constitutional rights. The most obvious for me is the military. No one is forcing you to enlist. Just like no one forces you to fly. It's a choice.

Note for "USMC" can you name the "thousands" of situations where you have to give up your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? Can you cite the LAW that empowers TSA to do what they do, or is it just "WE DO THIS BECAUSE EMPEROR BUSH SEZ SO!"????????????????????????????????????????????????

Also, doesn't it seem just a bit STRANGE to you that the combined might of this nations ARMY, AIR FORCE, NAVY and MARINES
FAILED to defend this nations CAPITAL CITY? and nobody has been busted for derliction of duty?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why does this nation accept a VP that obviously has absloutely NO respect for LAW, note the "hunting accedent" where Richard Cheney chose not to meet with the Duly Constituted Authority untill it was convienent for him!
and indeed his actions where and still are a VERY CLEAR violation of LAW.

The President and VP do NOT respect the CONSTITUTION and do NOT respect the people of this nation!

Note for "USMC" can you name the "thousands" of situations where you have to give up your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? Can you cite the LAW that empowers TSA to do what they do, or is it just "WE DO THIS BECAUSE EMPEROR BUSH SEZ SO!"????????????????????????????????????????????????

On the whole, nice coherency with this entire post.

No. If you want to fly on a plane, then you simply have to concede a few rights for the general safety welfare of everyone. No one is forcing you to fly, and thus, no one is actually "removing" the inalienable rights granted in the U.S. Constitution. If you're so concerned about your rights -- fine, just don't fly, join the military, work for the government, etc.

Also, doesn't it seem just a bit STRANGE to you that the combined might of this nations ARMY, AIR FORCE, NAVY and MARINES
FAILED to defend this nations CAPITAL CITY? and nobody has been busted for derliction of duty?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wow. Not only do you know absolutely nothing about the United States Military but you are also ignorant and irrational. First of all, it is not the job of the Army, Marines, Air Force, or Navy to protect Washington. It's the job of the CIA, NSA, FBI, Army and Air National Guard, and Coast Guard. I can assure you that if the terrorists were invading Washington or Saddam's former Republican Guard were flying Russian MIGs into American airspace -- they would've been handled. But since it was civilian aircraft -- these institutions did not have enough information, and ultimately time, to respond.

Why does this nation accept a VP that obviously has absloutely NO respect for LAW, note the "hunting accedent" where Richard Cheney chose not to meet with the Duly Constituted Authority untill it was convienent for him!
and indeed his actions where and still are a VERY CLEAR violation of LAW.

The President and VP do NOT respect the CONSTITUTION and do NOT respect the people of this nation!

Where do you get your talking points from? No respect for law? Cheney's friend was in the wrong spot at the wrong time. You've obviously never been hunting. When you're tracing a bird flying from side to side, the proper way to shoot at it is to swing your rifle around matching the flight of the bird and then fire. Cheney was doing this and his friend didn't realize it and got shot. Mind you, they weren't hunting with 50 cal. weapons. I could get hit in the face with their ammo and still not get hurt.

Explain to me how this is either (a) against the law or (b) against the Constitution. I would also like to back up your claims that the President and Vice President do not respect the Constitution or this nation's citizens.

Note for USMC
How much is the Bush regime paying you to be a cheerleader for these criminals?

Ummm....
Note to USMC...

I wouldn't even waste your time with this one. When they sink to this level they have no desire about facts or the truth. It becomes a pissing match to them because that is all they have left to offer.

The statement about refusing to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person comes to mind.

Ummm....
Note to USMC...

I wouldn't even waste your time with this one. When they sink to this level they have no desire about facts or the truth. It becomes a pissing match to them because that is all they have left to offer.

The statement about refusing to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person comes to mind.

My thoughts exactly. When he refuses to even attempt to refute my argument -- I know I've won.

Please see

Rashômon (1950)
Directed by
Akira Kurosawa

enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and as we all know
9/11 was an inside job!

about NOT FLYING

I've been told MANY times that if I don't like what TSA does I should not fly then. Ok, say I don't fly, HOWEVER what would happen to this country if NOBODY took an airline flight at all? Commerce would come to a screeching halt! Not just based on the business that the airlines would loose but ALL of the other commerce that is dependent on getting people to another city and QUICKLY. If my customers had to wait for days while I drove a car to their location, they would not be customers, when they want something, they want it NOW! and in order to keep their business I have to respond NOW.

With that said, WHY is it that this country is ignoring the CONSTITUTION?
I have asked the question "by what LAW does TSA do what they do" and NOBODY can come up with an answer. That is, this whole thing is being operated at the whim of beuracrats and minions of the Government.
Tell me, do you give your consent to have petty beuracrats usurp the power of CONGRESS to make law?

Ok, tell you what,
19 radical suicidal Arabs hyjacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings, one of those buildings being the PENTAGON.
At the WTC the structural damage caused by the airliner crashes + the jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the two towers and WTC7 even though WTC7 was not hit by an airplane.

Bush was doing his job as Commander in Chief while sitting in a photo-op at the same time that this nation was under attack.

And for reasons of national security Bush had to have comfescated video tape of the scene outside the PENTAGON.

Take a good look around
is the emperor NAKED or what?

The entire Bush/Cheney regime is a pack of outlaws

WAKE UP AMERICA!

or is it too late?

Ok, tell you what,
19 radical suicidal Arabs hyjacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings, one of those buildings being the PENTAGON.
At the WTC the structural damage caused by the airliner crashes + the jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the two towers and WTC7 even though WTC7 was not hit by an airplane.

Bush was doing his job as Commander in Chief while sitting in a photo-op at the same time that this nation was under attack.

And for reasons of national security Bush had to have comfescated video tape of the scene outside the PENTAGON.

Take a good look around
is the emperor NAKED or what?

The entire Bush/Cheney regime is a pack of outlaws

WAKE UP AMERICA!

or is it too late?

Have you considered one of these?

tinfoilhat.jpg

I understand there are sites that offer instructions on the proper construction of them so the rays don't get through.

Werbung:
Is Dissent suddenly unpatriotic?
is it against the law to ask questions?

Note, the Military Industrial Complex is a parasite that doesn't care if it kills its host!

Back