Two Minutes with Ron Paul

I already posted at least one duh
Science moron
Let's examine the scientific theory of a DNA expert who discovered the impossibility of life somehow miraculously originating on earth without supernatural or extraterrestrial involvement:

2. The History of Directed Panspermia​

In a seminal paper, Frances Crick and Leslie Orgel discuss whether life on Earth might have originally been sowed by an extraterrestrial civilization (Crick & Orgel 1973). While acknowledging that such an idea is undeniably speculative, Crick and Orgel also point out that the technology to seed other worlds is within humanity's grasp. Thus, it may be possible, perhaps even desirable, for certain intelligent civilizations to dispatch spaceships with microorganisms to numerous planets in order to spread life.

Werbung:
Let's examine the scientific theory of a DNA expert who discovered the impossibility of life somehow miraculously originating on earth without supernatural or extraterrestrial involvement:

2. The History of Directed Panspermia​

In a seminal paper, Frances Crick and Leslie Orgel discuss whether life on Earth might have originally been sowed by an extraterrestrial civilization (Crick & Orgel 1973). While acknowledging that such an idea is undeniably speculative, Crick and Orgel also point out that the technology to seed other worlds is within humanity's grasp. Thus, it may be possible, perhaps even desirable, for certain intelligent civilizations to dispatch spaceships with microorganisms to numerous planets in order to spread life.
Nothing there proves anything is impossible, science moron

Nothing there proves anything is impossible, science moron
You claim anything is possible? Good, then I agree with Dawkins with one exception. He claimed anything was possible but God. I say anything is possible with God.

You claim anything is possible? Good, then I agree with Dawkins with one exception. He claimed anything was possible but God. I say anything is possible with God.
Dawkins now ? And god?
Lol
You are so all over the place in your desperation

I challenge you to prove anything was ever recorded as being done by god.
Name one and I'll refute it for you.

You cannot prove that "God" exists, and more importantly prove that an omniscient, omnipotent creature would act as the "god" character in the Bible.

Werbung:
You cannot prove that "God" exists, and more importantly prove that an omniscient, omnipotent creature would act as the "god" character in the Bible.
His reply is always the same. He makes the same claims about everything but NEVER Ever offers irrefutable evidence to support it. It's the common thread with godbotherers. Turn up the heat and they vaporise.

Back