U. S. precandidates should envy their mexican counterparts!!:D:D:D:p

Rafael Norma

Any U. S. presidential precandidate would have to envy their Mexican counterparts, as you can see:

Candidatesexpenditures.jpg

It does not matter insecurity levels, lack of employment and investment in Mexico, nor that a lot of mexican citizens have to go to risk their lives, in a foreign country, where there are a lot of minute men aiming their weapons to kill them, just because they are searching employment in the United States, that they can´t find in Mexico.

Of course that the only winners are as always, the media owners

Los_ganones_son_los_de_siempre.jpg
:mad: :eek:

Werbung:
I'm not sure the point you are trying to make Rafael . How many illegals are there actually killed by minute men doing the governments job?

If it's so dangerous stay home.IMO. You can't blame us for enforcing our laws.

It does not matter insecurity levels, lack of employment and investment in Mexico, nor that a lot of mexican citizens have to go to risk their lives, in a foreign country,
where there are a lot of minute men aiming their weapons to kill them,
just because they are searching employment in the United States, that they can´t find in Mexico.

Give me an example of how the minute men are "aiming their weapons to kill them" You're buying the lie fed to you by the racist.

Crudely put, perhaps, but I think this underlines the base issue of illegal immigration - ****'s bad in Mexico so they're coming here to earn a living.

Spark some improvement in Mexico and they won't have a reason to come here anymore.

Crudely put, perhaps, but I think this underlines the base issue of illegal immigration - ****'s bad in Mexico so they're coming here to earn a living.

Spark some improvement in Mexico and they won't have a reason to come here anymore.
You don't like or want brown people in your country?:D :p Then you will have to do something about it: Past presidential elections in Mexico, we the decaying mexican middle class were really at risk, as Mr. Andrés Manuel López Obrador a leftist demagogue as Hugo Chavez and a Fidel Castro fanatic, almost was elected as President in Mexico. We would have to bear his governmental term to last all his life span, as Fidel Castro And Hugo Chavez are doing.

Mexico is not my cross to bear. Because of the level of corruption of their officials keeps the people down, that should be something their citizens should be fighting.

I'm not sure the point you are trying to make Rafael . How many illegals are there actually killed by minute men doing the governments job?

If it's so dangerous stay home.IMO. You can't blame us for enforcing our laws.
The point that you don't want to see is that mexican that can´t find a job in Mexico don´t have any option but only to kill themselvesProbably that is the option they should take:D

The point that you don't want to see is that mexican that can´t find a job in Mexico don´t have any option but only to kill themselvesProbably that is the option they should take:D

Yeah it's too bad your corrupt mexican government would force it's people to make that decision. And it's too bad our corrupt government wont enforce our existing laws.

Werbung:
You don't like or want brown people in your country?:D :p Then you will have to do something about it: Past presidential elections in Mexico, we the decaying mexican middle class were really at risk, as Mr. Andrés Manuel López Obrador a leftist demagogue as Hugo Chavez and a Fidel Castro fanatic, almost was elected as President in Mexico. We would have to bear his governmental term to last all his life span, as Fidel Castro And Hugo Chavez are doing.

Sigh. I don't give a damn if my neighbor is white, brown, or green with purple polka dots. The point is that when Mexicans enter the US illegally, it has a negative impact on our economy - they work for less money at jobs that ought to have gone to American citizens.

Things are ****ty in Mexico. Mexicans come to the US illegally and make things ****ty here for us. America makes things less ****ty in Mexico...the whole cycle ends and everyone is happy.

Bare in mind that there aren't a whole lot of Americans who share my view. Most would rather put up a big wall, and a lot of them think that just shooting Mexicans as they try to cross the border would be the best course of action. That is why you have to play your cards very, very carefully, and remember that we're the ones who make the final decision. In other words - don't piss us off. Especially if you'd rather see dollars than bullets when the decision of how to handle illegal immigration comes down.

Back