unsolved mysteries ........

What? This is my kinda fun. And what's more I thought it was a useful thing to know.

That said, I really would love to know where the hell the other sock goes, looking through my sock drawer. And FNAR, we seem also to be missing several dinner plates...

I blame the gremlins.

Now to ruin it for you too- IMO the first question doesn't have an answer if you're asking about human telos. The creation causation question, on the other hand, is the work of the devil!

Werbung:
Where the other sock goes.

Why whenever I throw something out I need it the next day.

How the networks know which two shows, of all shows, I want to watch and schedule them opposite each other.

Why the call I'm waiting for comes just after I've stepped in the shower.

How it is that the expensive item I just bought is now on sale.

Why the person who left his sneaker in the middle of the road never came back for it.

Why he left his sneaker in the middle of the road in the first place.

LOL I agree! Also...

Why people only call my cell phone after I get into a meeting.

Why are there ten weiners in a pack of hot dogs, but only eight hot dog buns to a pack?

Why my internet connection will stay up during a hurricane, but suddenly die when the sun is shining?

Why I drive on a parkway, and park in a driveway?

Why something that burns down also burns up?

To add to that: Why goods one transports in a car is called shipment, and goods one transports in a ship is called cargo!

Some of these mysteries have been solved.
Where did the sock go? Actually, most socks are lost in the washing machine, if you were to take out the barrel, you find many a missing sock. They tend to go up to the top of the machine and slip over and behind the barrel. They are also under or behind your washer and dryer.
Crop circles-solved by the first people who made them showing us how. I find it unlikely that alien craft cause crop cirles that look so similar to the fake ones created.
Your internet stays up during a hurricane because you are the only on the internet during a hurricane.
The Bermuda Triangle--according to Australian physicists,
"It's long been known that there are pockets of methane gas, known as methane gas hydrates, beneath the ocean floor that could erupt if they're disturbed or if their internal pressure becomes too large," Professor Monaghan said.
The massive gas bubbles had the potential to cause aircraft to crash, Mr May said yesterday. "In the Bermuda Triangle, methane gas is known to be present and the release of that gas could cause not only boats to sink, as shown in our study, but also aeroplanes to crash," he said. The gas could cause an explosion if it came in contact with the hot engine of a plane." http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/22/1066631498889.html
I also remember a few years ago reading something which took figures from other similar bodies of water and compared tham to the Bermuda Triangle and while there have been many more incidents in the Triangle, once they figured in how much traffic Bermuda recieves compared to the other bodies, it really wasn't too different. It is just that it has an awful lot of traffic for such a small body of water.
Now, did you RAELLY want to know the answers or does that ruin part of the fun?
I would want solved the mystery of why I, who normally make such good decisions, married all three bozos.

I think i'd like to know the truth about 9/11 (Even though i believe i already know)

Other than that,the truth about the burmuda triangle might be interesting as some say there is a TIME DOORWAY there.. (Which would explain why ships,etc dissapear in that spot.......Question is: WHERE DO THEY GO??)

Werbung:
Back