US/Israel hypocrisy

Isn't this sad! I am not arguing that land belongs to whoever was there first. I explained that clearly to you. YOU were the guy telling us that Israel stole land from the Muslims. I denied your claim, and pointed out the stupidity of your claim by teaching you that Israel existed more than 1,000 years before there was ever an Islamic religion. Muslims have been taking lands from Jews, Christians, Hindus, Budhists, etc. . for more than a thousand years, but you forgot to mention that. Here is my point, so try to brain-up and understand: I claim that nations are best owned by cultures that are intelligent, productive, inclusive, and treat all law-abiding citizens equally. Islamic nations in most all cases do NOT do that. If native-American societies had not been replaced by European cultures of greater modernity, what do you suppose north America would look like now?? Teepees and wigwams??? More likely, they'd have been invaded by some Muslim culture that would have beheaded the native Americans if they refused to become Muslim!

WAIT..... count the minutes and hours before we see another response-post that completely misses the point, and makes additional, irrational, and bigotted remarks. I hope that Conservatives here have at least seen the hypocrite for who HE is!

A problem with your logic. Israel NEVER belonged to the Jews. They stole the land. In the past, and again during this millennium.

Werbung:
Back in mid-June, during the Paris weapons show, the pavilion was absolutely the busiest around, and everybody wanted to look at the new, exciting, Iron Dome system, the greatest achievement in rocket defense ever. But by the end of the show, Rafael hadn’t made a single sale. The Arrow sold well, other systems did great – Iron Dome wasn’t moving. So they contacted their big clients, the serious ones, and asked what gives. And those clients told them no one except Israel has any use for these things. Because in any normal, sane country, if some hooligans were to start targeting civilians with rockets – the army would go and kill them.​
Like it or not, there is only one solution to the Hamas tyranny of terror in Gaza: they need to be rounded up and killed, and their terrified subjects need to be permitted to pursuetheir lives with dignity and liberty and happiness.That Israel has to live in such lunatic circumstances is a symptom of a continuing deep anti-semitism of the Left the world over, and particularly deep rooted in the UN...​

Kill Hamas, and who is left to protect the citizens of Gaza?? Hmmmm?

Corrected for accuracy
There was never a Palestine (the country) its just an informal name like Bible Belt or Ohio Valley.
Obviously people have been living on that corner of the earth for thousands of years and in the sense that Arabs occupied areas nearby, Persians as well. But they have never had claim.

And to answer the hyperbole, progs prefer to fault the jews they hate as opposed to the muslims who have done everything possible to make the lives of those people miserable.

If there was never a Palestine, then what was under British control all those years????

A problem with your logic. Israel NEVER belonged to the Jews. They stole the land. In the past, and again during this millennium.

My logic is indeed simple, but it's also right! Try this for size: Look at Islamic nations and you'll see little but poverty, mistreatment of women, hatred for non-Muslims, and an agressive minority dedicated to killing those who don't bow to their archaic concept of "right" and "wrong". Look at Israel and you see a productive society in which agriculture flourishes in the desert, universities are among the finest in the world, and government leaders are elected, not put in power through assasinations. Argue all you want about Jews "stealing" land from Muslims, but your arguments ring hollow in the face of reality. What would you do, return Israel to a culture that's corrupt, poverty-ridden, bigotted, and uneducated? I suggest you get your priorities straight... unless your priority is nothing more than getting rid of Jews?

You do make me laugh

Israel is a religious fundamentalist country that hates other nations for their religious beliefs and commits regular acts of terrorism against the Palestinians

The whole basis of the sate of Israel is the vicious lies of the bible.

And the fact that Islamic countries are medieval because of their ludicrous religion does not get Israel off the hook.

It regularly petitions the US to attack Arab countries and it regularly threatens to start wars.

Both sides are proof positive of what a blight on humanity religion is

You do make me laugh

You'd make me cry........... if you were worth the tears of decent human beings that is.

Both sides are proof positive of what a blight on humanity religion is

And you're proof-positive that a total lack of religion often results in self-centered, hate-mongering, bigots! I don't particularly care anynore whether a response to someone who's as unworthy of civility as you are is considered polite or not. It's time that bigots like you are called-out for what they are! To hell with political correctness.

The land was given to the Jews by the AMERICANS, not the British. The British gave up their claims to Palestine, and handed it over to the League of Nations, who in turn had a vote in which the US controlled that vote. It favoured giving Palestine to the Jews. The British were actually PROTECTING the Arabs from the Jews,et the Jew bastards thanked my ancestors by killing them via acts of terrorism. Read up on Haganah,.
It may be that in recent years the Americans have been the main protector of Israel. However in the early 2oth century Palestine was a British protectorate. Some land was given to the Jews to establish their state. This land was originally occupied by Arabs. Most of the Jews there today are European migrants. The Arabs have always been there . Originally Jews were less than 4% of the population. All the Arabs want is their share of he land.

It is worth studying a little history. Israel became a state by taking land occupied by Arabs. It is not surprising that these Arabs declare war to try and get back their land back.

Israel actually became a state by taking lands controlled by the British.

There had been promise this land by great Empires like the British. That why they fought for the British under T.E.Lawrence in the First World War.. When the Balfur Declaration was made to establish rights to the Jews, they were 4% of the Population. of Palestine. Therefore he majority was to go to the Arabs When this did not take place Arab terrorist attacks began in 1920. Under British rule Arabs were persecuted. Many held as hostages on British military vehicles, Other destroy in their home by reprisals attacks for terrorist attacking the British> In the first Arab war 1936-39 260 British were killed , 300 Jews but 5000 Arabs

It is the uneven war by great empires like The British in support of Israel that has caused so much hatred in the Arab world. To attack Iran will only add to this hatred.

Not sure why you are suddenly dragging Iran into this, but the simple fact remains. If Palestinians put down their weapons, there would be peace. If Israeli's put down there weapons, there will be genocide.

Israel actually became a state by taking lands controlled by the British.

Not sure why you are suddenly dragging Iran into this, but the simple fact remains. If Palestinians put down their weapons, there would be peace. If Israeli's put down there weapons, there will be genocide.

Golda Meir said it best. “Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”

Palestinian is and always has been a political word.

The land was known as Judea long time ago. Recently it wast the ottoman empire and almost half of the people who lived there were arabs who worked along side the jews in cooperation. Due to the prosperity at the time many arabs moved into the area after the state of Israel was established.

The people who live there now mostly moved there after the nation of Israel was already there and they only call it Palestine because that makes for good propaganda.

Hey Jprd I see you don't let facts and reason get in the way of your views (again)

Now why don't you try again and respond to my post instead of posting a ridiculous and failed attempt to undermine me by insult.

Israel is a very right wing religious fundamentalist war mongering terrorist state that breaches conventions on human rights continually. It imprisons and interrogates thousands of children.

Gold Mair got it wrong

Jews hate Arabs just as much as the reverse but they kill far more of the opposing side

The hypocrisy is nauseating

Jprd history is correct...The UN decided to split the rest of Palestine between Jews and Arabs. In 1948, Arab armies and volunteers - from Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Morocco - attacked the newborn State of Israel. Transjordan annexed the area intended for an Arab state, and renamed itself the Kingdom of Jordan, calling the annexed area the "West Bank". Egypt took over Gaza. No Arab suggested making the West Bank and/or Gaza into yet another Arab state until 1967, when Israel was again attacked by the Arabs and took these areas.
Whether or not she chooses to exercise the right, Israel owns the West Bank by right of conquest. She also has unassailable biblical, historical and residential claims. The Mandate to develop a Jewish state in ALL of Palestine is still in force; and the U.N. -- the legal heir to the League of Nations -- is legally obligated to help the Jews. Before 1967, the last previous legal owner was the Ottoman Empire. And Turkey, heir to the Ottomans, has never asked for it back.

Israel, despite constant propaganda to the contrary, is not the "root cause" of this strife and turmoil in the Middle East. Violence and war are endemic in Arab society and in Arab history. Israel was not involved in the deaths of the millions who died in the Iraq-Iran war. Arab-Moslems killed over a million black Christians and animists in the Sudan and brought intolerable suffering to that impoverished region. The Sudanese government, dominated by Arab/Moslems, didn't lift a finger to help its citizens.... Israel is certainly not involved in that. The thousands whom Hafez Assad, the father of the current president of Syria, slaughtered in the city of Hama have no connection with Israel. Abdal Gamel Nasser, the self-appointed president of Egypt, mortal enemy of Israel and instigator of the Six-Day War, did not invade Yemen and gassed its people because of Israel... Saddam Hussein did not torture and kill tens of thousands of his own people and did not invade Kuwait because of Israel... The Lebanese did not stage their civil war and kill thousands of their own because of Israel. And there are many more examples of intra-Moslem or intra-Arab slaughter and mayhem. Israel was uninvolved in any of those. All of this would have taken place if Israel had never existed...

I guess you would know about war mongering

Especially with all those Jews urging the US to war both from Israel and within the US administrations

The bible confers no rights of land on anyone.

Werbung:
I guess you would know about war mongering

Especially with all those Jews urging the US to war both from Israel and within the US administrations

The bible confers no rights of land on anyone.
I never said the bible confered any thing..As for the Bible you are clueless to what it say's..stop researching and start searching...

Back