US judge rejects challenge to Washington state law that could hold gun makers liable for shootings

Nobody will ever try to seize my guns in spite of all their hype to the contrary.
That's a lofty statement Rambo. No Democrat govt has ever implied they would.
Floyd died from complications of drug abuse while resisting arrest.
Yes. One big complication was that racist coppers knee on his neck for 9 minutes. Remember that?
He wasn't affected enough by drugs then and you don't know what his problems were. As a racist, your supporting while coppers. Admit it.
Refusing to believe the facts is not only unjust, but criminal because of the violence that has been incited because of the refusal to acknowledge the facts.
Floyd death was the start of it not the cause. The facts are he would be alive today had he not been deliberately murdered. The judge said so. Deal with you liar.
Guns for defense against lawless gun-toting thugs do not cause innocent deaths but prevent innocent deaths.
How do they get them then?
Jailing Trump on bogus charges and trying him before biased juries and judges will never atone for allowing Democrats to commit crimes for which they are never made to give an account.
No bogus charges or biased juries. It's a fact that your politics won't allow you to admit.
Trump is an incompetent narcissistic fascist and no more religion in him than my dog yet you defend him like he's Jesus Christ. Little wonder USA is fucked.

Werbung:
No I do get it.

You don't like the subject of this thread so you're trying to change it to cars.

You're nothing but a coward.

Meanwhile, there isn't even one thing you can do to stop the lawsuits against the gun manufacturers. Those lawsuits are coming and I hope they are sued into bankruptcy.

If you want to talk about cars, start a new thread about it. Stop being such a coward about the subject of this thread.
Nope you're wrong again it has nothing to do with cars. But what's legal and logical ..
Myself I'm not sure if your playing stupid for just in denial or lying .

Yes. One big complication was that racist coppers knee on his neck for 9 minutes. Remember that?
He wasn't affected enough by drugs then and you don't know what his problems were. As a racist, your supporting while coppers. Admit it.
Police officers are trained to maintain restraints on suspects as long as they continue to resist arrest. Floyd had a history of violence and resisting arrest. If cops lifted their restraints he would erupt with more resistance. The officer's mistake was in not believing him this time when he said he couldn't breathe.
No bogus charges or biased juries. It's a fact that your politics won't allow you to admit.
Trump is an incompetent narcissistic fascist and no more religion in him than my dog yet you defend him like he's Jesus Christ. Little wonder USA is fucked.
That's typical leftist reasoning. Cops, juries, judges, and the like are all racist and prejudiced if dealing with blacks but not racist or prejudiced when dealing with white political enemies.

Nope you're wrong again it has nothing to do with cars. But what's legal and logical ..
Myself I'm not sure if your playing stupid for just in denial or lying .

The coward still tries to justify his post.

How pathetic.

Meanwhile, there is absolutely nothing the annoying thing can do to stop the lawsuits and that makes the annoying thing very upset.

So what does that poster do? Lies and tries to change the subject of the thread.

It's just so pathetic and cowardly but typical of today's conservatives.

Police officers are trained to maintain restraints on suspects as long as they continue to resist arrest. Floyd had a history of violence and resisting arrest. If cops lifted their restraints he would erupt with more resistance. The officer's mistake was in not believing him this time when he said he couldn't breathe.

That's typical leftist reasoning. Cops, juries, judges, and the like are all racist and prejudiced if dealing with blacks but not racist or prejudiced when dealing with white political enemies.
The copper went to jail for murder!!!!!
Does that tell you anything idiot? Why are you protecting that arsehole bastard? I hope his black prison colleagues belt the shit out of him.

The copper went to jail for murder!!!!!
Does that tell you anything idiot? Why are you protecting that arsehole bastard? I hope his black prison colleagues belt the shit out of him.
Exactly. The court and jurors knew they had to find the innocent cop guilty to avoid 12 more months of tribal barbarian violence and destruction. When the tribal barbarians want one of theirs found innocent, their perp has a better chance of being found innocent, as in the O.J. and Rodney King cases. When the tribal mob wants an innocent cop found guilty, they don't always get their way because jailing innocent cops or Americans cannot always be accomplished, even in biased courtrooms.

Exactly. The court and jurors knew they had to find the innocent cop
What a load of shit. You really are desperate to blame someone else.

guilty to avoid 12 more months of tribal barbarian violence and destruction. When the tribal barbarians want one of theirs found innocent, their perp has a better chance of being found innocent, as in the O.J. and Rodney King cases. When the tribal mob wants an innocent cop found guilty, they don't always get their way because jailing innocent cops or Americans cannot always be accomplished, even in biased courtrooms.
You need medication for your paranoia.

What a load of shit. You really are desperate to blame someone else.
Lefties do not care about truth and righteousness, nor do they care about unbiased judgment and justice. The excused O.J.'s murder and condemned George Zimmerman and Kyle Rittenhouse for killing attackers the left did not think should have been killed for attacking.

Lefties do not care about truth and righteousness, nor do they care about unbiased judgment and justice. The excused O.J.'s murder and condemned George Zimmerman and Kyle Rittenhouse for killing attackers the left did not think should have been killed for attacking.
The left did no such thing while simultaneously you applauded it all.
The Kyle thing was about his right to carry a gun.

The left did no such thing while simultaneously you applauded it all.
The Kyle thing was about his right to carry a gun.
The Kyle thing was about him sadly having to shoot his hateful pursuers in self-defense who were calling for him to be murdered because he was not a paid violent leftist Democrat radical anarchist like them.

Werbung:
Back