VOTE: Let's test a new voting system where negative/multi vote is allowed

vote

• Total voters

secret4now

Please vote here: Let's test a new voting system where negative/multi vote is allowed, because I believe it would be a completely different story as in single pro vote where the media builds up a few pre selected candidates and lets us choose one of them.

I strongly believe that in a system where multi candidate and negative voting would be allowed, then people could really see just how stupid or smart voters are and it would also brilliantly show if the media has in fact been preselecting puppets which the people really do not support by allowing people to vote both ways for the well publicized candidates such as McCain and Obama

Right now, as we know it’s all Obama/McCain, let's see what happens in this thread. Negative votes will be subtracted from positive votes.

I predict Ron Paul will win in this free style election hands down, because of the amount of banners I saw supporting him in the streets (not on the media), and sorry if I didn't put some other candidates, limited options on this poll

Werbung:
what you live in Florida and cant figure out how vote?

HAHA that was funny

no I live in oregon where we are Encouraged (if a dem) to vote and vote as often as we can and under as many names as we can think of)

We vote by mail where you draw your picture finishing your arrow in a #2 pencil.

I didnt read the instructions to this post, I should have. I didnt realize I could vote for and against. So when you read the votes agasint obama count one more.

Werbung:
This must be a Bar supporter web site, sorry I tried to edit the poll to include Bar but couldn't..
Anyway, take it easy everybody, this will not determine our next leader HOWEVER, this may help us prove to people that the current voting system is flawed COMPLETELY, and if we would instead focus on action instead of arguments, once we would get a chance for a real election, perhaps as many as 50 choices could be on a ballot Bar included

Again, with negative+multiple candidate voting capability, excluding a candidate does NOT help other candidate win: If all candidates listed end up in a minus it means election was rigged or handled by unprofessionals (like me perhaps) and new names must be included, because a candidate with a positive outcome is necessary to take the office

:)

Back