VP Kackles Harris dishonors God and the US Constitution

Werbung:
You implied he was charged with murder.

No kidding he was high ranking. Republicans were worried about him running against Nixon in 1972.
I must not have been clear. He committed murder but he was never charged because he had too many friends in high places who covered up his crime for him and made it go away, just like Hillary's friends made her violations of federal laws go away.

Ted Kennedy had an auto accident, he certainly did not plan to have one. Of course, he is no longer alive and it is utterly futile to beat this dead horse any more, but at most he could have been charged with manslaughter due to negligence.

I must not have been clear. He committed murder but he was never charged because he had too many friends in high places who covered up his crime for him and made it go away, just like Hillary's friends made her violations of federal laws go away.
murder? how so?

Ted Kennedy had an auto accident, he certainly did not plan to have one. Of course, he is no longer alive and it is utterly futile to beat this dead horse any more, but at most he could have been charged with manslaughter due to negligence.
He was drunk driving and did not report the accident for hours. By then there was no chance of rescuing poor Mary Jo. Most drunk drivers that cause the death of someone end up in court, but not Kennedy because the leftist deep state does not hold their leaders responsible for crimes they hold others responsible for.

manslaughter is not murder, legal moron.
My bad. Kennedy was guilty of manslaughter, but he got a Democrat 'get out of jail free,' 'no court in the land would dare convict so we will not charge' pardon commonly given to high-ranking crooks in the Democrat party.

My bad. Kennedy was guilty of manslaughter, but he got a Democrat 'get out of jail free,' 'no court in the land would dare convict so we will not charge' pardon commonly given to high-ranking crooks in the Democrat party.

well, you CLAIM he was guilty of manslaughter.
but your opinion is worthless since you didn't even know the difference between murder and manslaughter.

and btw...people with privilege from any party, or no party, have "get out of jail free" cards all the time. why dont you pay more attention to the american legal system?

well, you CLAIM he was guilty of manslaughter.
but your opinion is worthless since you didn't even know the difference between murder and manslaughter.

and btw...people with privilege from any party, or no party, have "get out of jail free" cards all the time. why dont you pay more attention to the american legal system?
You say he committed manslaughter, but you drop the charges because you believe I don't know the difference between manslaughter and murder? You never took up debating exercises in college, did you?

You say he committed manslaughter, but you drop the charges because you believe I don't know the difference between manslaughter and murder? You never took up debating exercises in college, did you?

i didn't claim he did commit manslaughter, I was just walking you through how it wasn't murder as you originally lied

i don't believe you did know the difference since clearly what he did wasn't murder but you claimed he was guilty of murder. duh.

you never passed an IQ test, did you?

i didn't claim he did commit manslaughter, I was just walking you through how it wasn't murder as you originally lied

i don't believe you did know the difference since clearly what he did wasn't murder but you claimed he was guilty of murder. duh.

you never passed an IQ test, did you?

50 years ago, Ted Kennedy veered off a Chappaquiddick bridge and caused a woman's death​

Werbung:
Back