VP Kackles Harris dishonors God and the US Constitution

I'm not saying democrat terrorists are considered enemies of God and America by democrats, just by law-abiding, Gon-honoring American patriots.
What would you describe all the republicans who smashed the Capitol? Enemies of god? Who decides who is the enemy if god? Did he give you a list to guide you?

Law abiding patriots??? Don't make me vomit. There's over 300 been charged after the riot because they were law abiding god honouring patriots?? You make me suck with your lies, stupidity and hypocrisy. You know nothing about your own country and never will.

Werbung:
Trump asked Ukraine to dig dirt on Biden before he handed over the aid money. They refused and that is why he backed Russia during the current war. Pure revenge because they stood up to the dickhead.
So cut the lies you fabricate to protect the worst POTUS the country ever had.

And who gives a rat's about Harris ungodlyness? How will that affect any govt policy? You're the only dope pushing your hypocritical god propaganda. Forget about her. At least she's not raping little kids nor does she approve of it but you do.
That is not what happened but that is what Schiff and his co-conspirator 'whistleblower' scumbag liar, Lt. Vindman falsely claimed.

What would you describe all the republicans who smashed the Capitol? Enemies of god? Who decides who is the enemy if god? Did he give you a list to guide you?

Law abiding patriots??? Don't make me vomit. There's over 300 been charged after the riot because they were law abiding god honouring patriots?? You make me suck with your lies, stupidity and hypocrisy. You know nothing about your own country and never will.
I saw leftist gangsters on film smashing windows and furniture at the Capitol. Did you not see that also?

trump supporters were leftist gangsters? no I didn't see that. lol
That is how this is working out according to the democrat plan. They dress up as good people, do very bad things, and then blame the good people for the damage.

That is how this is working out according to the democrat plan. They dress up as good people, do very bad things, and then blame the good people for the damage.

if only you had actual credible evidence of that. but you morons never do :)

That is not what happened but that is what Schiff and his co-conspirator 'whistleblower' scumbag liar, Lt. Vindman falsely claimed.
You're a fool. There were witnesses in the WH who testified to what he said.

Here's the link so I expect no more of your lies. You are clearly not older than 16 and suffer from Trump defeat syndrome.

and it shows people dressed in black. trump supporters can't dress in black, moron? lol
Only a moron would assume the black-clad supporters could not possibly have been there because leftist democrats paid them to be there to incite and commit violence.

Werbung:
Only a moron would assume the black-clad supporters could not possibly have been there because leftist democrats paid them to be there to incite and commit violence.
What a load of crap. You're paranoid with hate and lies. You should see a doctor.

Back