Waco + Ruby Ridge = Dorner

Werbung:
anybody surprised ?

I'm not. Only one solution anymore for this sort of thing.
surprised that right wing nuts would scream waco and not belive that some guy trapped by cops after killing a few of them , may actually not end well? Kinda like it must be a conspiracy, because we all know a cult lead by a man who thinks he is jesus who has sex with all of his female followers and holds off the atf for hours killing some with full auto weapons...well they would never do something suicidal..

surprised that right wing nuts would scream waco and not belive that some guy trapped by cops after killing a few of them , may actually not end well? Kinda like it must be a conspiracy, because we all know a cult lead by a man who thinks he is jesus who has sex with all of his female followers and holds off the atf for hours killing some with full auto weapons...well they would never do something suicidal..

its to his dettrament to burn the house but very much benefits the authorities.
try to remember that innocent til.PROVEN guilty thing.

its to his dettrament to burn the house but very much benefits the authorities.
try to remember that innocent til.PROVEN guilty thing.

when did you and the rest of the right become such wimps? I mean really..the guy is in a shootout with cops, posted what he was going to...had already killed 4 before he killed the 5th and wounded another in the shootout...and your crying innocent until proven guilty? When your in a cabin shooting at the cops...and the only one there...Maybe for you next time you can send a judge and jury and lawyer to go sit down with him. You get the right to a trial when you get arrested...if you choose to fight it out your waiving that right if you end up dead. And the idea of him being suicidal just does not pop in your head...How many mass shooters end up killing them self? Most..But then again some on the right think all the shootings are some goverment conspiracy...because they are idiots.

Its like as soon as you guys are out of power you become the biggest wimps on earth.

So that justifies burning him alive ? You are quite the badas* now.

Burn a witch bad. Burn an excop good.
Kill a convicted murderet bsd. Kill an untried suspect good.

Can you see why its hard to take lefties seriously ?

Dorner had four choices; give up, kill himself, go out in a blaze of gunfire or a blaze inside the cabin.

From what I've heard and read he shot himself when the canister started a fire. The big bad cop killer was a coward and chose the cowards way out.

Dorner had four choices; give up, kill himself, go out in a blaze of gunfire or a blaze inside the cabin.

From what I've heard and read he shot himself when the canister started a fire. The big bad cop killer was a coward and chose the cowards way out.

if they were happy to burn him alive do you think he saw any.chance of him being taken into custody ?
if it was.burn or being shot.id probably deny them ghat satisfaction too.

so youre ok with.depufy dog burning privste propettu and a.man too ?

if they were happy to burn him alive do you think he saw any.chance of him being taken into custody ?
if it was.burn or being shot.id probably deny them ghat satisfaction too.

so youre ok with.depufy dog burning privste propettu and a.man too ?

They had a bull horn and kept calling for him to come out and give himself up. He wouldn't, so they shot smoke canisters into the cabin. Do you think they should have just let him stay in there and give him more opportunity to escape or kill and injure more people? It was almost dark. Not a good time to have a shoot out.

So that justifies burning him alive ? You are quite the badas* now.

Burn a witch bad. Burn an excop good.
Kill a convicted murderet bsd. Kill an untried suspect good.

Can you see why its hard to take lefties seriously ?

The dumb fuck could have left at any time..Plus odd you say burned alive...when reports say there was a gunshot before the fire...he may have been dead already. No one forced him to have a armed stand off, no one forced him to stay in the house...no one forced him to not leave a burning cabin...He chose to..He chose to die and he chose not to have a trial.

Guy goes on a murder spree gets in a shoot out with the cops, had what at least a week to turn himself in ( lol) and you cry he is the victim. Maybe we should have a new law for you, if you have a armed shoot out with cops...they have to arrest you they can't fight back...You can just shoot at them all you want though.

When cops shoot a unarmed suspect for little reason...I have a issue
When cops beat a suspect who has given up, I have a issue.
When cops kill a asshole shooting at them...I have no problem.

They had a bull horn and kept calling for him to come out and give himself up. He wouldn't, so they shot smoke canisters into the cabin. Do you think they should have just let him stay in there and give him more opportunity to escape or kill and injure more people? It was almost dark. Not a good time to have a shoot out.

they chucked on incondiary bombs not smoke. it seems unlukely that none of them did not unfrrdtsnfbb

The dumb fuck could have left at any time..Plus odd you say burned alive...when reports say there was a gunshot before the fire...he may have been dead already. No one forced him to have a armed stand off, no one forced him to stay in the house...no one forced him to not leave a burning cabin...He chose to..He chose to die and he chose not to have a trial.

Guy goes on a murder spree gets in a shoot out with the cops, had what at least a week to turn himself in ( lol) and you cry he is the victim. Maybe we should have a new law for you, if you have a armed shoot out with cops...they have to arrest you they can't fight back...You can just shoot at them all you want though.

When cops shoot a unarmed suspect for little reason...I have a issue
When cops beat a suspect who has given up, I have a issue.
When cops kill a asshole shooting at them...I have no problem.

so they just burned the house for the hell of it ? yeah right...

so they just burned the house for the hell of it ? yeah right...
First no one has shown it was set on by the police...a suicidal nut job could set the fire and it could also be a accident...Gas Tear gas, a propane tank in the cabin...and walls being knocked own...gee I don't know could something happen on accident? Why start a fire if they are already knocking down the walls? You know shit about the fire...But your right wing find a way to blame the goverment for anything mindset kicks in. Maybe you have a crush on the cop killer or something

First no one has shown it was set on by the police...a suicidal nut job could set the fire and it could also be a accident...Gas Tear gas, a propane tank in the cabin...and walls being knocked own...gee I don't know could something happen on accident? Why start a fire if they are already knocking down the walls? You know shit about the fire...But your right wing find a way to blame the goverment for anything mindset kicks in. Maybe you have a crush on the cop killer or something

the "authorites" were caught on rsdio dsying 'nurn the *#@ place down'. i listened when it was posted online.

they were out for blood and so they got it. laws be damned.

They tried to smoke him out with the cool type, but it didn't work so they used one that would drive him out.

Hoping to end the standoff, law enforcement authorities first lobbed "traditional" tear gas into the cabin. When that did not work, they opted to use CS gas canisters, which are known in law enforcement parlance as incendiary tear gas. These canisters have significantly more chance of starting a fire. This gas can cause humans to have burning eyes and start to feel as if they are being starved for oxygen. It is often used to drive barricaded individuals out.

Kind of a moot point anyway, as he shot himself in the head.

Dorner Autopsy: Single Gunshot to Head

If you read his manifest, it was clear that he had no intention of coming out alive.

Werbung:
They tried to smoke him out with the cool type, but it didn't work so they used one that would drive him out.

Kind of a moot point anyway, as he shot himself in the head.

Dorner Autopsy: Single Gunshot to Head

If you read his manifest, it was clear that he had no intention of coming out alive.

There is no reason nor excuse for torching the place. And we'll never kn ow when or if he shot himself.

Back