Waco + Ruby Ridge = Dorner

There is no reason nor excuse for torching the place. And we'll never kn ow when or if he shot himself.

Your accusing the cops of deliberately burning down the cabin?

I think forensics can tell about the head wound - whether he shot himself or not.

Werbung:
yes. there was no reason to burn the place down except to cover errors up.
forensics cant tell when.

Cover what up? The cops had already been in a four hour fire fight with him and it was getting dark. Do you really think they would deliberately burn down a cabin in the middle of a forest? Was there even a firetruck on site?

As far as the single gunshot heard, I'm pretty sure that was after they fired the gas canister that supposedly started the fire. Dorner could have given himself up at that point.

Cover what up? The cops had already been in a four hour fire fight with him and it was getting dark. Do you really think they would deliberately burn down a cabin in the middle of a forest? Was there even a firetruck on site?

As far as the single gunshot heard, I'm pretty sure that was after they fired the gas canister that supposedly started the fire. Dorner could have given himself up at that point.

hmmm...
so the cops not only destroy private property but risk a forest fire with questionable resources to deal with it.
you're making my case Cru.
dont you think there are other options ?
hell they could wait him out and destroy nothing. they could let him exaudt his ammo.
lots of better chouces so why not use them ?

hmmm...
so the cops not only destroy private property but risk a forest fire with questionable resources to deal with it.
you're making my case Cru.
We are both speculating. I'm giving the cops the benefit of the doubt and your ???? I've spent a lot of time up in those mountains. The biggest fear of anyone who lives/works up there are fires, especially at night, it is blacker than black once the sun goes down. You can't even see the roads at night and trying to evacuate people in those conditions is dangerous in itself, expecially after a snow storm if there is black ice.
dont you think there are other options ?
hell they could wait him out and destroy nothing. they could let him exaudt his ammo.

I think a 10,000 man, ten day manhunt, four dead people and a four hour fire fight was a pretty long wait. Wait for it to get dark and risk him escaping and risking more lives?

lots of better chouces so why not use them ?

I'm not a cop. I don't know if they felt they had better choices. I also don't know who was calling the shots. It wasn't just the sheriff/police up there but the State and FBI was too. However, one thing was for sure, Dorner made it clear he was not going to survive his vendetta and was going to take out as many police and their families that he could. I guess this is what can happen when the government declares you a domestic terrorist. Dorner and the people who were up there were lucky that Obama didn't send in his drones with hellfire missiles.

We are both speculating. I'm giving the cops the benefit of the doubt and your ???? I've spent a lot of time up in those mountains. The biggest fear of anyone who lives/works up there are fires, especially at night, it is blacker than black once the sun goes down. You can't even see the roads at night and trying to evacuate people in those conditions is dangerous in itself, expecially after a snow storm if there is black ice.

I think a 10,000 man, ten day manhunt, four dead people and a four hour fire fight was a pretty long wait. Wait for it to get dark and risk him escaping and risking more lives?

I'm not a cop. I don't know if they felt they had better choices. I also don't know who was calling the shots. It wasn't just the sheriff/police up there but the State and FBI was too. However, one thing was for sure, Dorner made it clear he was not going to survive his vendetta and was going to take out as many police and their families that he could. I guess this is what can happen when the government declares you a domestic terrorist. Dorner and the people who were up there were lucky that Obama didn't send in his drones with hellfire missiles.

Just take the facts that we know.

Guy holes up in a cabin armed and dangerous.
Cops engage in a firefight and take casualties.
Cops fire incendiary devices and house predictably burns.

You yourself give a compelling reason for opting for anything but fire.

There was no reason for the cops to so much as return fire. As I recall, it ws uncertain if he was alone or holding hostages. Does it make any sense to risk killing hostages ? If you're going to shoot you use a sniper and only when they determine its a safe shot.

Escape ? Not a concern with night vision, thermal and other technology.

It just doesn't add up. Even stupidity can't explain this especially if the FBI was involved.

One thing for sure, I hope that homeowner sues them into the Stone Ages for the wonton destruction of their property.

As I recall, it ws uncertain if he was alone or holding hostages. Does it make any sense to risk killing hostages ? If you're going to shoot you use a sniper and only when they determine its a safe shot.

They knew he didn't have any hostages, as they chased him from a truck alone on foot when he went into the cabin. They were in contact with the owner who said the building was vacant. As far as a sniper goes, probably not a likely possibility in a cabin with a concrete basement.

Yeah, I hope the owner is reimbursed. It wasn't a lodge, but more like a meeting room with a kitchen. She also had seven (empty) cabins for sleeping on the property.

if he shot himself then why torch the house ? there simply isnt a legitiment resson to do so.

Because he felt like it? do you know how dumb it is to ask why a idiot like this would do anything? Also It has not been said that he set the fire, They have said it could have been from a few things, as I stated. You also stated he was burned alive...but of course a bullet hole in the head suggests that was not the case, but why would we want to let facts get in your way of mindless blaming the goverment for the death of your freind the cop killer...sorry "alleged"

Because he felt like it? do you know how dumb it is to ask why a idiot like this would do anything? Also It has not been said that he set the fire, They have said it could have been from a few things, as I stated. You also stated he was burned alive...but of course a bullet hole in the head suggests that was not the case, but why would we want to let facts get in your way of mindless blaming the goverment for the death of your freind the cop killer...sorry "alleged"

try rereading my post.

I did , I say shoot the fucker. If he wants to surrender, fine..if he does not...sucks for him. I don't shed a tear for him. You can send him flowers and sit around and wait for him to make his move...hey maybe you will get lucky and he will not even kill anyone.

yeah I know lefties are perfectly happy to submit to facism and care not for property rights.

Werbung:
I did , I say shoot the fucker. If he wants to surrender, fine..if he does not...sucks for him. I don't shed a tear for him. You can send him flowers and sit around and wait for him to make his move...hey maybe you will get lucky and he will not even kill anyone.

yeah I know lefties are perfectly happy to submit to facism and care not for property rights.

Back