Wagner Group's human wave attacks

Werbung:
Nauseous propaganda with the implication that russian citizens are too stupid to fight.

What happened in 1941-1945

The NAZIS got trashed.

End of story

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Nauseous propaganda with the implication that russian citizens are too stupid to fight.

What happened in 1941-1945

The NAZIS got trashed.

End of story

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
No they are not to stupid not to fight . the stupid ones are fighting for a cause they do not Believe in.

Yers Mr. Eichman you said it was a good plan nice to see Putin gets your approval

from PUTINS PERSPECTIVE, and given PUTINS goals and values, yes it was smart.

not from MINE, moron. I don't "approve" of it from MY perspective of values and goals. duh

god you're so stupid.

you don't understand what "analysis" is. duh.
people analyze actions of others all the time. attacking someone for that analysis as if it was from THEIR perspective is stupid..like you. lol

from PUTINS PERSPECTIVE, and given PUTINS goals and values, yes it was smart.

not from MINE, moron. I don't "approve" of it from MY perspective of values and goals. duh

god you're so stupid.

you don't understand what "analysis" is. duh.
people analyze actions of others all the time. attacking someone for that analysis as if it was from THEIR perspective is stupid..like you. lol
nice to see you approve of Mr. Putins plans and think hes smart Mr. Eichmann your name sake and Putin would be proud

nice to see you approve of Mr. Putins plans and think hes smart Mr. Eichmann your name sake and Putin would be proud

again, i don't personally "approve" of them in a moral sense. from MY perspective.
which i clearly wrote but being a moron you seem too stupid to understand simple sentences :)

it was an analysis from putin's perspective, moron.
attacking me for an analysis of someone else is stupid...like a moron would do :)

again, i don't personally "approve" of them in a moral sense. from MY perspective.
which i clearly wrote but being a moron you seem too stupid to understand simple sentences :)

it was an analysis from putin's perspective, moron.
attacking me for an analysis of someone else is stupid...like a moron would do :)
Nice to see you can step in and out of Putin's shoes and understand him with ease Mr. Eichmann

Werbung:
Nice to see you can step in and out of Putin's shoes and understand him with ease Mr. Eichmann

sure, its easy to understand his motives in this case. he started a war and politically he can't afford to appear to lose it. He needs more resources to do better. What is the fastest way to get more resources? "draft" prisoners who are otherwise not doing anything else for the economy, in fact, they are using up resources.

also he's demonstrated he doesn't care about the lives of others, so using prisoners as human cannon fodder makes a lot of sense..from PUTIN's PERSPECTIVE.

really its not hard to figure out..unless you are a moron like you are :)

i understand you spend your life obsessed with aoc, hunter, etc., but anyone paying attention to the world at all would agree with my analysis.

Back