Was it brown who leaked the information

the annoying thing

We get a controversial ruling by Supreme Court and just happen to have a brand-new liberal black woman appointed to the court.
I guess her and or her staff did the leaking. Who ever is responsible needs fired and possibly jailed.
All the evidence supports my theory.
You just cant trust a black liberal woman .

Werbung:
We get a controversial ruling by Supreme Court and just happen to have a brand-new liberal black woman appointed to the court. I guess her and or her staff did the leaking. Who ever is responsible needs fired and possibly jailed. All the evidence supports my theory. You just cant trust a black liberal woman .
We get a controversial ruling by Supreme Court and just happen to have a brand-new liberal black woman appointed to the court. I guess her and or her staff did the leaking. Who ever is responsible needs fired and possibly jailed. All the evidence supports my theory. You just cant trust a black liberal woman .

Now you have to ask why would she ? Well liberals love to stir up shat and get people all worked up and excited . she might have wanted more riots . We can all see the outcome of it . protests threats of violence interfering with religious services .

Back