When LOSER Liberals attack!

It's not bad enough that a raving RACIST like Sotomayor thinks that white firefighters shouldn't get their promotions because they're.....white, but now since the Supreme Court ruled that her head was shoved ALL the way up her a$$ when she made that ruling, the looney loser libtard Demoncraps have decided to pull the same crap that they did to Palin, ATTACK THE VICTIM!! :mad:

SAVE AMERICA, OUTLAW LIBERALS!!!
We Won....She's gonna be Approved....Get OVER it.

827.gif

Werbung:
And I admitted it I said Constitution when I should have said Declaration of Independence. Over three thousand posts and I cited one document for another, I'm a screw up!:) But at least I didn't have to personally insult anyone, and it was an honest mistake of just saying it came from the wrong document... but it still said what it said which was my entire point.

No, in the over 3,000 posts you've made, you CONSTANTLY screw up, and you DESERVED the insult for making a mistake that a 5th grader wouldn't. That's you libtards problem, it's NOT an "honest mistake", it's willful ignorance because you people consistantly refuse to LEARN, and to comprehend that the Constitution says what it means and means what it says, so you do the same thing with it that you do with everything else in your lives, you LIE.

What's the matter tg, don't you watch the news? Didn't you read the ruling? It as 9-0 in favor of the Firefighters. The 4 "dissenting" votes were over the reasons the other 5 gave for supporting the Firefighters and AGAINST that racist Sotomayor!
sotomayor_obama.jpg

WE won. Get OVER IT!!!!

"Almost 10 years before Ms. Sotomayor's panel heard the Ricci case, another Second Circuit panel that included three judges nominated by Republican presidents made the same call in a similar case involving Nassau County. Another court in Memphis also reached the same conclusion in an unpublished summary order in a comparable case."

247.gif

General Custer had "great experience" too, simply making a "whole lot of rulings" doesn't mean she is qualified to hold the bench.
Gee.....all-of-a-sudden, qualifications are a major-issue, for "conservatives"????

:confused:

"The perception of Gonzales as a lightweight, as a man not smart or brave enough to do his job well, might well have stayed on the back-burner--surely he is not the first Attorney General to be accused of being overwhelmed by the job-- if he could point today to a record of substantive strength and wisdom shown by his Justice Department over the past two years. But he cannot. Over and over again, the Attorney General has sided with the White House and against a national legal consensus; over and over again he has failed to act as a checkpoint, or even a speed bump, to halt the expansion of presidential power. At a time when the Constitution is under enormous political and legal pressure thanks to the war on terrorism, we have on our hands an Attorney General who still shills for the President as if he were working out of the White House or the Governor's mansion in Austin."

Werbung:
Back