OBAMA picks GREAT Supreme Court nominee!

Top Gun, go back and read my post I said he would not make a good judge.

This woman will be fine, she is not nearly as bad as some others he could have picked.

Well you've said very negative things about her... but If that means you are in support of this wonderful soon to be Justice... GREAT!

Werbung:
I LOVE that you love America, that makes me very happy, but actually one of the reasons Im ok with her is she isn't too bright. There are others he could have picked that would have made me nervous, she is not one. She is pro choice? can you give me more information on that? I understood that no one really knew where she stood on abortion. If you have info I would love to read about it.

Never hurts to post a clip twice I guess...:)

Well you've said very negative things about her... but If that means you are in support of this wonderful soon to be Justice... GREAT!

I said the truth, I can say negative things about me too and I would not be the best pick for the SC either :)

She is better than a number of others he could have picked so I am looking at the bright side. Is she a good pick? hell no, but obama is not ever going to have a good pick, hell no. So she will due considering the one picking her.

obama bragged about his drug use in his books and in interviews, he was never arrested for it like most people are when they get caught.

and others of course talked about doing drugs with him :)

PS I am not a republican, but if you are going to smear others you dont like for things they have done dont get bent out of shape when you are reminded of your druggie president.

Well I'm well aware that college kids do sometimes experiment with drugs. I know I did some in college but grew up and became a very respectable father and coach and businessman.

I know President Obama had tried pot and cocaine because he wrote about it in his book in a teaching example to young people that he knows it doesn't help them and they shouldn't do it.

That's a BIG PERSON. Willing to take a hit to help Americas youth. Kinda has Judge Mathis written all over it don't you think?

On the other hand............ we have a mid 50's bloated loudmouth fearmongerer that when he's reportedly not going to the Dominican Republic trying to pick up minor girls for fun personal times...

he's doctor hopping for thousands and thousands and thousands of OxyContin the most powerful opiate pills on the planet (basically pill HEROIN) to feed his I'm an adult in my 50's addiction.

The truth looks bad for ya on this one my friend.;)

I said the truth, I can say negative things about me too and I would not be the best pick for the SC either :)

She is better than a number of others he could have picked so I am looking at the bright side. Is she a good pick? hell no, but obama is not ever going to have a good pick, hell no. So she will due considering the one picking her.

So you're saying you don't think she'll be a good Justice which is exactly what I said you've been saying in the first place.:)

WHEW! I was really starting to worry there. I mean with the psychotic political company you keep I want your full disapproval!
:D

So you're saying you don't think she'll be a good Justice which is exactly what I said you've been saying in the first place.:)

WHEW! I was really starting to worry there. I mean with the psychotic political company you keep I want your full disapproval!
:D

Yes I fully disaprove of her and her racist ideals, just like I fully disaprove of obama and his racist ideals...

but again, it could be worse. There are way more terrible people out there that obama admires than her, so we got off lucky!

Well I'm well aware that college kids do sometimes experiment with drugs. I know I did some in college but grew up and became a very respectable father and coach and businessman.

I know President Obama had tried pot and cocaine because he wrote about it in his book in a teaching example to young people that he knows it doesn't help them and they shouldn't do it.

That's a BIG PERSON. Willing to take a hit to help Americas youth. Kinda has Judge Mathis written all over it don't you think?

On the other hand............ we have a mid 50's bloated loudmouth fearmongerer that when he's reportedly not going to the Dominican Republic trying to pick up minor girls for fun personal times...

he's doctor hopping for thousands and thousands and thousands of OxyContin the most powerful opiate pills on the planet (basically pill HEROIN) to feed his I'm an adult in my 50's addiction.

Yeah he is such a big man, I am proud that we have an open coke head in the white house. And thank god he is a democrat; we would not want that noble point of valor being wasted on republicans now would we :)

Hopefully all the kids in the world will follow in noble footsteps and do crack so they can be noble big men too UGH!

You are so silly Top Gun, you paint pretty pastels around your idol's drug use to make it seem like some sort of noble deed and bash another for doing something equal or actually less.

But if its what gets you through the night then its all good, but you wont convince me that your messiah dude is not just another crack head from Chicago.

Yes I fully disaprove of her and her racist ideals, just like I fully disaprove of obama and his racist ideals...

but again, it could be worse. There are way more terrible people out there that obama admires than her, so we got off lucky!

GREAT!!! So you are against her. I'm really really glad. She's a great super aggressive & intelligent judge and I wouldn't want her to pick up any taint because the Druggie Limbaugh crowd was supporting her.

Thanks again.:)

Yeah he is such a big man, I am proud that we have an open coke head in the white house. And thank god he is a democrat; we would not want that noble point of valor being wasted on republicans now would we :)

Hopefully all the kids in the world will follow in noble footsteps and do crack so they can be noble big men too UGH!

Yes he is a really great guy. Very Judge Mathis like. Made some mistakes as a young man but through hard work and a superior intellect he straightened himself completely out pulled himself up by the bootstraps and became PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I love America!!! And America loves President Obama... what a great guy!

You are so silly Top Gun, you paint pretty pastels around your idol's drug use to make it seem like some sort of noble deed and bash another for doing something equal or actually less.

But if its what gets you through the night then its all good, but you wont convince me that your messiah dude is not just another crack head from Chicago.

I know he is pretty too isn't he? What a fantastic life story for him to have the strength to turn all his adversity around and become such a loved figure all around the world, although I don't think he did crack... I think it was just pot and a few lines of regular white guy's coke... but regardless what a phenomenal turn around... but I digress...

I mean think if he had turned out Republican. He might have ended up like Mark Foley or Ted Haggard or Larry Craig as a closeted homosexual all these years and then BAM... one day he's caught in an airport restroom trolling for some cheap gay restroom stall sex!

I love America... thank you President Obama!

GREAT!!! So you are against her. I'm really really glad. She's a great super aggressive & intelligent judge and I wouldn't want her to pick up any taint because the Druggie Limbaugh crowd was supporting her.

Thanks again.:)

oh thanks for posting the red state update, I didnt know they did any recent ones.

Yes you go with your druggie chicago thug / would be messiah of creeps and Ill agree more with druggie rush :)

So, you, Obama, Limbaugh, Bush, and Clinton are all lucky that you didn't get caught by the wrong cop and thrown in jail, your future ruined because of our irrational drug laws. Good for you.

BTW, Limbaugh is still not an elected official, even if Obama does say he is the head of the Republican Party. He has no power at all, except whatever influence he might have over his listeners.

So, you, Obama, Limbaugh, Bush, and Clinton are all lucky that you didn't get caught by the wrong cop and thrown in jail, your future ruined because of our irrational drug laws. Good for you.

BTW, Limbaugh is still not an elected official, even if Obama does say he is the head of the Republican Party. He has no power at all, except whatever influence he might have over his listeners.

Difference is we did these things as youthful indiscretions. Fact is most every kid experiments with something illegal at some point.

Rush almost certainly did as well. The DIFFERENCE... he made the adult decision while in his 40's and 50's to be a doctor hopping "heroin pill" dope head. Or he may just have never grown up and he's been a raving drug addict ever since his youth. I don't know which but one is most definitely true.

As far as Rush not being elected while true he also spends about every waking moment that he's not reportedly chasing young Dominican girls or OxyContin trying to influence American politics. So it is totally reasonable to consider the depth of HIS character in a political sense IMO.

As far as drug laws. We're not talking about legalizing pot here... we're talking about a full blow doctor hopping opiate addict on "pill HEROIN". Don't think that's ever gonna gain much popularity as far as the loosening of drug laws.

Difference is we did these things as youthful indiscretions. Fact is most every kid experiments with something illegal at some point.

Rush almost certainly did as well. The DIFFERENCE... he made the adult decision while in his 40's and 50's to be a doctor hopping "heroin pill" dope head. Or he may just have never grown up and he's been a raving drug addict ever since his youth. I don't know which but one is most definitely true.

As far as Rush not being elected while true he also spends about every waking moment that he's not reportedly chasing young Dominican girls or OxyContin trying to influence American politics. So it is totally reasonable to consider the depth of HIS character in a political sense IMO.

As far as drug laws. We're not talking about legalizing pot here... we're talking about a full blow doctor hopping opiate addict on "pill HEROIN". Don't think that's ever gonna gain much popularity as far as the loosening of drug laws.

Most people who grew up before the hippie era probably didn't experiment with illegal drugs, just with alcohol and tobacco, but you have a good point about youthful indiscretions. Still, just how serious is it that someone has a substance abuse problem? How is that worse than any other medical problem, especially a lifestyle problem like diabetes II or obesity?

Heroin addiction, like any other addiction, should be treated as a medical problem. If the addict could get his heroin under medical supervision and at a reasonable price, there would be no need to hide it or to steal to support a habit.

Most people who grew up before the hippie era probably didn't experiment with illegal drugs, just with alcohol and tobacco, but you have a good point about youthful indiscretions. Still, just how serious is it that someone has a substance abuse problem? How is that worse than any other medical problem, especially a lifestyle problem like diabetes II or obesity?

Heroin addiction, like any other addiction, should be treated as a medical problem. If the addict could get his heroin under medical supervision and at a reasonable price, there would be no need to hide it or to steal to support a habit.

I have no problem with treating it like a medical problem as long as you're not dealing in it... which unfortunately often ends up being the case so that it's more affordable for your own use.

But for the most part I do agree with your focus on a medical solution for say a first or second arrest if no other factors are involved... i.e. violence, theft or actual drug dealing. These things in my mind raise the punishment bar because they directly affect another person.

My gripe is when someone like Limbaugh lambastes and rants & rails against anyone using drugs, usually pointing at the "Liberals in Hollywood" to promote his image as a upstanding straight as an arrow Conservative... when in reality he is at the very same time a full blown drug addict himself.

Do you not agree this makes him a liar, dishonorable & completely two faced?

Werbung:
I have no problem with treating it like a medical problem as long as you're not dealing in it... which unfortunately often ends up being the case so that it's more affordable for your own use.

But for the most part I do agree with your focus on a medical solution for say a first or second arrest if no other factors are involved... i.e. violence, theft or actual drug dealing. These things in my mind raise the punishment bar because they directly affect another person.

My gripe is when someone like Limbaugh lambastes and rants & rails against anyone using drugs, usually pointing at the "Liberals in Hollywood" to promote his image as a upstanding straight as an arrow Conservative... when in reality he is at the very same time a full blown drug addict himself.

Do you not agree this makes him a liar, dishonorable & completely two faced?

I've considered him to be dishonorable for some time. Whether his drivel amounts to "lies" or not is debatable.

Our drug laws are not realistic. If Limbaugh, or anyone else, says that drug laws need to be more strict while an addict himself, then that makes Limbaugh, or anyone else, a hypocrite.

Why would anyone be arrested for having a medical condition? Do we arrest people who are obviously morbidly obese?

If the dealing or the theft were simply to feed a habit, I'd still call it a medical condition, and treat it as such. Were it considered a medical problem in the first place, then there would be no need to deal or steal in order to support a habit.

Back