Was it just luck or more insider trading

the annoying thing

Odd how LUCKY the Pelosi family is having a amazing 69 % return on stock investments when if you do 13 percent its considered fairly good .

Just lucky or amazing investor or did Nancy providing him with insider trading information ? Well if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a duck , we will probably never know the truth . I do bet he didn't invest in a hunter Biden original painting lol.

Werbung:

Odd how LUCKY the Pelosi family is having a amazing 69 % return on stock investments when if you do 13 percent its considered fairly good .

Just lucky or amazing investor or did Nancy providing him with insider trading information ? Well if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a duck , we will probably never know the truth . I do bet he didn't invest in a hunter Biden original painting lol.
If she did she deserves to go to jail.
What is amazing is every republican appears to know its happening but nothing is done.
I dont know if its real or not but if you make accusations, at least show your evidence or shut up.

s&p 500 went up 25% in 2021. everyone who "bet" on the market won, insider trading or no.

which doesn't mean something bad happened, but lots of people made lots of "bets" in 2021 and won big

s&p 500 went up 25% in 2021. everyone who "bet" on the market won, insider trading or no.

which doesn't mean something bad happened, but lots of people made lots of "bets" in 2021 and won big
You have no proof of anything. Get some facts before you blow off.

If she did she deserves to go to jail.
What is amazing is every republican appears to know its happening but nothing is done.
I dont know if its real or not but if you make accusations, at least show your evidence or shut up.
LOL boris she has been doing it for years getting fat and buying 15000 dollar freezers for her ice cream

LOL boris she has been doing it for years getting fat and buying 15000 dollar freezers for her ice cream
Again, what have you and your network of influential friends done about it.

Its all hearsay without evidence. Nothing else. Just pure hate and bile for democrats. Sound familiar?

hey, if someone has evidence of illegality, arrest the people involved. But buying semico stock before the vote on a bill for subsidizing chip makers wasn't a hard gamble to make.

hey, if someone has evidence of illegality, arrest the people involved. But buying semico stock before the vote on a bill for subsidizing chip makers wasn't a hard gamble to make.
It sure could be when your wife is a high ranking member of congress ans knows pretty well how the vote will go. and you have a history of making a 68 percent return on stocks , which unless your actually dead from the neck up and think thats normal. A 13 percent return is considered pretty good .

Something is wrong and you know it but are to big a liar to admit it,

if she knew how the vote would go, so would a lot of other people. duh

votes often aren't hard to predict these days of partisan politics. it was a strictly partisan vote. I could predict it too. duh

"something is wrong"? just present your proof, dumbass. lol.
except you're too stupid to admit you have none

votes often aren't hard to predict these days of partisan politics. it was a strictly partisan vote. I could predict it too. duh

It would be easier to a pig to fly than get him to understand. Hes paranoid with hatred.

Awful bad looking of course nacny and hubby wont snitch on each other its called preponderance of evidence

Werbung:
I've lost all hope in republican rumors after pizza gate.
Well you have a good point there but , insider trading has been a money tree for congress for a long time and still is. There no rumor here with Nancy and Paul but facts that point to guilt not enough to charge them unless one of them snitch on the other .

Back