We all knew this was fake

Werbung:
nope. lol.
you persuade me you are a lying moron with your stupid posts however.
You see the MORON 3 cell could care less if Joe is guilty as long as it can not be proved . He really could care less about any weird condolences or circumstantial evidence that all looks very bad and arouses suspicion . Now if it was trump in joeys place he would be flying a a flag proclaiming him guilty of crimes and his entire family . But with joe he could care less if he did sell out the nation .

You see the MORON 3 cell could care less if Joe is guilty as long as it can not be proved . He really could care less about any weird condolences or circumstantial evidence that all looks very bad and arouses suspicion . Now if it was trump in joeys place he would be flying a a flag proclaiming him guilty of crimes and his entire family . But with joe he could care less if he did sell out the nation .

i have this crazy idea that the constitution is a good thing and you have to be proven guilty.
duh

Werbung:
i have this crazy idea that the constitution is a good thing and you have to be proven guilty.
duh
your missing the entire point . And using weasel words again .
You don't care if hes guilty or not same for trump . You want trump in jail and Biden not in jail even if he is guilty and even if trump is not guilty . Why dont you man up just 1 time and be honest.

Back