We are waiting Obama

BigRob

A new attack ad by the Democrats uses Cindy McCain as part of the ad. Obama has yet to condemn the ad, even though he said this earlier in the campaign.

"I think families are off limits. I would never consider making Cindy McCain a campaign issue," he said. "And if I saw people doing that - I would speak out against it.

Well, we are waiting.

Werbung:
Keep waiting... Its only bad when Republicans do it, when the Left does it: The ends justify the means. Thats the politics of Change.

A new attack ad by the Democrats uses Cindy McCain as part of the ad. Obama has yet to condemn the ad, even though he said this earlier in the campaign.

Well, we are waiting.

Obama is a hypocritical liar, but I am glad they attacked Mrs. McCain because now they can attack that Horrid Beast that obama calls a wife. And there is A WHOLE LOT to attack! She is by far the most disgusting person to come along in a very long time.

I hope they attack Cindy McCain’s addiction to prescription drugs too, so we can talk about Obama and crack

Actually,Obama , we are waiting for the coming announcement of your potential VP.

(Check CNN...... and you will see the hype building. The announcement is going to be made via Text message first.

the mutual attacks re the houses issue is more than a tad childish and tacky. Like that is something important in leadership.

Actually,Obama , we are waiting for the coming announcement of your potential VP.

(Check CNN...... and you will see the hype building. The announcement is going to be made via Text message first.

the mutual attacks re the houses issue is more than a tad childish and tacky. Like that is something important in leadership.

Obama is trying to make a big deal of the house issue. And he does so by breaking his word. So full of class.

I agree, his VP announcement is going to come pretty soon. It has to come before he speaks in Springfield.

Well, we are waiting.

Well I'm waiting for you to just show us the ad?

I hope it's not the one about John McSame not even knowing how many houses he and his wife owns that's totally allowable. Cindy may also be on the paper but old man John is running for President. He should know how many houses he owns.

Big phony tries to rig up some being popular is bad, elitist BS on a guy like Senator Obama that's worked his butt off his whole life helping others, building a family (just one family) and is now trying his hardest to change the terrible direction this country has went in under a Republican President.

McSame deserves whatever he gets. When you're a 100 MILLION DOLLAR ELITIST wearing $600 Italian loafers and flying around on your personal private jet and have so many homes you can't even remember 'em all... and you call someone else an elitist because of the kind of lettuce they like. :eek:

F-OFF McSame!

I hope the gloves come flying off. I know it isn't what Senator Obama wanted but the fact is McSame went Karl Rove and he should get Karl Rove right back in his pudgy little face!

keep on waiting, obama said he wont do the email deal til 10 am tomorrow and he moved his event to 3pm in srpingfield.

apparently a plane came to bidens house to pick him up so I would guess he is the one.
well the one who will kiss the twinkle toes of THE ONE

... a guy like Senator Obama that's worked his butt off his whole life helping others...

His whole life?
In 2002, the year before Obama launched his campaign for U.S. Senate, the Obamas reported income of $259,394, ranking them in the top 2 percent of U.S. households, according to Census Bureau statistics. That year the Obamas claimed $1,050 in deductions for gifts to charity, or 0.4 percent of their income. The average U.S. household totaled $1,872 in gifts to charity in 2002, according to the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University.

The national average for charitable giving has long hovered at 2.2 percent of household income, according to the Glenview-based Giving USA Foundation, which tracks trends in philanthropy. Obama tax returns dating to 1997 show he fell well below that benchmark until 2005, the year he arrived in Washington.

His household income was in the top 2 of America... a whooping $259,394 dollars in one year... yet he failed to donate to charity even 2.2% which is the national average. In fact, almost HALF the national average, $1,050 which the average is $1,872.

You want the gloves to come off? Let them fall. Obama is full of holes ready to be exploited. A hypocrite that only started "helping people" when it was politically advantageous.

His whole life?

His household income was in the top 2 of America... a whooping $259,394 dollars in one year... yet he failed to donate to charity even 2.2% which is the national average. In fact, almost HALF the national average, $1,050 which the average is $1,872.

You want the gloves to come off? Let them fall. Obama is full of holes ready to be exploited. A hypocrite that only started "helping people" when it was politically advantageous.

Rich libs are only generous with YOUR money

Andy;56833]His whole life?

Yep his whole life and it got him to where he is today doin' pretty darn good. He's not like McSame that has 100 MILLION DOLLARS and he's not like McSame thinking you only START being rich when you make FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!:eek:

As far a Charity goes the Obama's both had huge student loans to repay and have said repeatedly setting up college funds and such for their two daughters was the MOST important thing for them.

And since YOU bring up CHARITY... at least none of the Obama's were STEALING from a Charity to support their Vicodin (read that pill Heroin) addiction... see Cindy McCain for that turd blossom move.

Werbung:
As far a Charity goes the Obama's both had huge student loans to repay and have said repeatedly setting up college funds and such for their two daughters was the MOST important thing for them.

Obama made something like 4 million last year alone... What kinda loans did they get and how expensive do they think their daughters college will be? Your entire statement is absurd....

Back